Page 47 of 645 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3905842;
    does Blue Lagoon smell like sulfur?????

and if so....thats not a terribly romantic date
    Since I will be in Iceland/Greenland most of September of this year, your question peaked my interest, as I have planned to swim/enjoy the Blue Lagoon on this upcoming trip.

I googled and came up with the following:

It is actually man made. It was created by run-off from a power plant, which pumps up the geothermally heated water from a full mile below the surface. After this water is used to generate both heat and electricity, the excess is ejected into the lagoon. This water is absolutely clean. The article goes on to say that the temperature is about 40C (104F) and the mineral-rich water is rumored to have curative powers. It is the "IN" thing to do in Iceland, at least one of them. Hope this helps answer your question. As to sulphur have not found any reference to the lagoon smelling like sulphur.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3905838;
    I thought so too.. Ty's hair appears to be alittle bit longer to me. back kisssing dude's hair is shorter and red bed dude's hair is blond.. so to me they are a no match.

some have speculated Chris for back kissing dude and Kirk for red bed dude.

I saw the commercial today live on the big tv and red bed dude looks like a pre - fantasy date date..some have speculated Portugal. It will be interesting to watch what they show us on tv from this date...

Has there been any speculation on Kirk coming back for a FD since Frank leaves??
    I was thinking the bed guy was Kirk and maybe it was in Iceland where Kirk won a 1 on 1 date with Ali. Apparently they were spotted in a club dancing together and who knows maybe took the date back to where she was staying.

I do like your idea that Kirk comes back but I think it maybe wishful thinking on my part.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-17-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3905868;
    Since I will be in Iceland/Greenland most of September of this year, your question peaked my interest, as I have planned to swim/enjoy the Blue Lagoon on this upcoming trip.

I googled and came up with the following:

It is actually man made. It was created by run-off from a power plant, which pumps up the geothermally heated water from a full mile below the surface. After this water is used to generate both heat and electricity, the excess is ejected into the lagoon. This water is absolutely clean. The article goes on to say that the temperature is about 40C (104F) and the mineral-rich water is rumored to have curative powers. It is the "IN" thing to do in Iceland, at least one of them. Hope this helps answer your question. As to sulphur have not found any reference to the lagoon smelling like sulphur.
    Thanks for the research...the sulfur part came in because I know many of the hot springs in yellow stone smell bad curious if it were the same deal..

but power plant run off?????? really?? interesting...do people pay to go there??? Is it a working power plant????

Iceland date with Kirk... I wish I were better at the googling to find a hotel in Iceland with tyedye sheets....
    I think it is wishful thinking as well that he would come back...if she let him go in the first place there was a reason which wouldn't have changed if some had left.
    Last edited by krrj; 05-17-2010 at 05:20 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3905881;
    Thanks for the research...the sulfur part came in because I know many of the hot springs in yellow stone smell bad curious if it were the same deal..

but power plant run off?????? really?? interesting...do people pay to go there??? Is it a working power plant????

Iceland date with Kirk... I wish I were better at the googling to find a hotel in Iceland with tyedye sheets....
    I think it is wishful thinking as well that he would come back...if she let him go in the first place there was a reason which wouldn't have changed if some had left.
    Oh yes, people pay to go there. They have spas, etc, including body products for every part of the body (for purchase of course). Just Google, Blue Lagoon, Iceland and read for yourself. It is a very interesting, relaxing place to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3905858;
    Ryvetted, in the Sleuthing section, in the potential contestants thread, Chris H's friend Claire, posted some pictures of him and in those pictures there are 2 where he's wearing a chain that looks similar to the guy's chain with the white headband plus he has sunglasses on his head that also look similar to the white headband guy. His features in those pictures do made me think is Chris H. from Canada that's in that beach date.

FORT Fan

Sorry to post on a different topic - but this location is really strange.

I'm fairly sure Ali is running down E 4th Place in LA. Here is the view up E 4th Place from Mateo St. Ali is running at about the location of the blue ellipse.

This is E 4th Street. E 4th Place is just off the image to the right.

It's not exactly the kind of location for a date or a walk. All I can think of is that Ali might be running for help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3905925;

I'm fairly sure Ali is running down E 4th Place in LA. Here is the view up E 4th Place from Mateo St. Ali is running at about the location of the blue ellipse.

It's not exactly the kind of location for a date or a walk. All I can think of is that Ali might be running for help!!!!!
    Thanks Mr. Write. She is also running in heels. They are the same heels she wears when she moves into the house. Obvious, there was some kind of drama, probably at the house. They did say there was a lot of feuding. Maybe one of the guys took off and Ali is running after him? That is of course if this is anywhere where the house might be.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-17-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Mr. Write, you never cease to amaze!! Ali obviously is not dressed for a run and, as you said, not exactly a romantic location. Is there anythin of interest around there, or are you thinking a car accident or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3905925;

Funny you should question that she may be running for help - when I saw the clip in action - my first reaction was that she looks like she is running and glancing over the side at the same time - looking for someone/thing.

What is in the area that would have Ali there - any ideas on that MR WRITE
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

was'nt there a pic of rated r rego onm crutches on a road?? would this be it??