Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3956568;
    I know Ali looks happy in all of the SC's of these PI's and so it would be natural to assume they film Frank's FD last. However, if MF wants Ali to be able to recover from this blow and still be able to choose someone at FRC, wouldn't she need more time than just the LCD's and MTP remaining? Wouldn't it make more sense that he gives her the FD's to discuss this with them as well? The FD's are overnight dates and LCD's aren't. I don't know, I just think he's minimizing Ali's opportunity to bounce back by leaving Frank's FD for last.
    along these same lines - the Tahiti introduction shots with VO's I posted a couple of pages back are shown right before Frank's arrival in the new preview. Assumability this is how the episode starts - Ali walking along the boardwalk contemplating Tahiti being paradise and the road ahead when Frank comes in and rips this away from her... This is what we can assume from how the preview has been edited but all the speech in these shots are VO's so they could be manupilated and those shots of her on the boardwalk could be when Ali is contemplating her connection with Frank like Alanna has reminded me that they do during FD's, LCDs etc.. about each guy before his date with the lead

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3956578;
    I think you may be right that Frank's date is last. I thought he looked awfully tan walking down the ramp when he is supposedly just exiting the boat.
    And I agree with you for all we have heard about Ali being MF's favorite, it is totally confusing that he made Frank wait until the FD (when the HTD would have made much more sense) to deliver the bomb. He had to have anticipated that the fall-out for Ali would have made it very difficult for her to choose one of the remaining guys. I don't get it.
    MF might see Ali as his favorite....but don't forget that he's in this to win this. The bottom line for him is still the ratings game and shocking her gave him what he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3956830;
    MF might see Ali as his favorite....but don't forget that he's in this to win this. The bottom line for him is still the ratings game and shocking her gave him what he wanted.
    Yes but no way did he want this to end in a no-pick. That doesn't make for an interesting or exciting ending either.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3956838;
    Yes but no way did he want this to end in a no-pick. That doesn't make for an interesting or exciting ending either.
    I think the situation of choosing no one was inevitable after Frank.

The truth may be that Ali never got 'the feeling' with Chris or Rob. Remember she keeps talking aboot looking for a feeling at the end.

If you listened closely as to what she was saying to Frank during their last 1/1, it was very telling- how different her feeling was for him. She said that she felt so excited at the thought of having a date with him...and other (paraphrasing), something she has NEVER felt before...She either never got that with Chris or Rob, or was too drained(not in the mood) to even go there, after Frank left.

Same with the guys. Ali bawling after Frank scared them.

I don't think he wanted a no pick in the end either. I just keep thinking aobut all the money on production that was spent on Ali's show comparted to other B'ettes.

I think that's why Franks date is last. She was looking forward to it, hence the extreme emotion, not to mention she was really into him.
    I don't think she could go on the other dates and be as happy as we see her if Franks date was first. His date being last, and he's tan, makes it so her emotions were really high and then she gets hit. Emotion low. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3956860;
    I think that's why Franks date is last. She was looking forward to it, hence the extreme emotion, not to mention she was really into him.
    I don't think she could go on the other dates and be as happy as we see her if Franks date was first. His date being last, and he's tan, makes it so her emotions were really high and then she gets hit. Emotion low. JMO.
    Do we know for sure his was last?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Was Frank or Roberto her intended F1? Let's look at the order of elimination compared to the picture line-up (This assumes that CL was her intended F3, which I believe the edit supports him as F3)

Elimination sequence: Craig, Ty, Kirk ... all left to right. If we continue to eliminate left to right, the sequence would be Chris L, Frank, with Roberto last.

RS didn't know for a long time what happened with F1, he reported that CL was F2. So what did happen with F1 ... did he not propose? The reason I question this, is because she told Jake that if he asked her to marry him, she would say yes . She would say yes to Jake and no to Roberto?

I am not convinced that Frank was her intended F1. One of the F2, yes. His backing out threw her for a loop. The ending is something that has never happened before ... DeAnna lost her F1 when Graham left, so Frank leaving if he was her intended F1 has already happened in DeAnna's season.

I go back to what I posted a long time ago. The ending that has never happened before:

1. FIR is F1;
    2. F1 does not propose (in Bachette seasons, the F1 has always proposed);
    3. Both 1 and 2.

yup! so if he wanted a non-heartbreak tragedy and a story of actually allowing Ali to try to move forward and make a run for the kind of FRC he wants (whether he succeeded or he went to far with the frank debacle) MF would benefit from allowing Frank to go first and then allowing Ali to continue building bonds with her F2...

Now the order things were filmed may be different from the order they will air and my bet is the way he's setting up the previews Frank's date is aired first - look for my last post on why I think this is the case
    Last edited by emusha; 06-30-2010 at 01:06 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3956886;
    Do we know for sure his was last?
    We don't know, but how could she put on a happy face and go out with Chris and Rob after that blow?

Fleiss probably scheduled it so Frank arrived after the first 2 dates. That would have totally set her up for a fall. Too late to regroup...unless Fliess didn't care and just cared about NEXT season to have 2 good bach.