Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3956407;
    Yes because Mr Write found that the bed they are on matches beds from Bora Bora which is where the LCD's take place right? I think that cap of them on the bed is from the LCD after Frank is long gone.
    I think this might match:

The latter is a pic of a hotel room from the Hilton Bora Bora. There are stripes on the bedding similar to the pillows, though the other direction and the headboard looks like the same dark wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3954631;
    Well she will be when she is crying in Chris' arms about another man! I just cannot fathom wanting another man when Chris treats her and looks at her the way he does. Especially when that other man is Frank. Frank!

She needs to wake up and get it together. Good thing she's only 25 because right now, her future is pretty bleak.
    I'm way behind in posts in all theads, but had to stop a moment and comment: Alanna, I love reading your posts. You give me faith that younger generations will keep snarkiness alive and well. This sure would have been a more boring season if you'd sat out again.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3956417;

The latter is a pic of a hotel room from the Hilton Bora Bora. There are stripes on the bedding similar to the pillows, though the other direction and the headboard looks like the same dark wood.
    I agree it's a match. I definitely think this is their LCD and she's been crying over Frank or just upset/moody in general. Her eyes/face are swollen. How can he propose to a girl crying over another guy or that unhappy while with him in general even?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3956416;
    And the wood panels in the hugging/crying pic more closely resemble bora bora right? so can we assume if indeed Frank's FD took place last Ali only got to tell the other guys at the LCDs?? i.e. hugging/crying pic and Ali/roberto on the bed

to me personally those pics of Ali on the board walk could or could possibly not be for a short recap about her and Frank's relationship so this is up in the air for me...

ETA: the sleeves are different - sleeveless vs. long sleeve Love_Me don't think its a match
    Yep, the sleeves are different, I agree.

That makes sense emusha. She learns about Frank after both Chris and Roberto's Fantasy date, so she has to let the guys know about Frank afterwards. The hugging crying pic with Chris and Ali is when she crys about Frank? And the cap of Ali and Roberto in the bed must be when she tells him.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3956418;
    I'm way behind in posts in all theads, but had to stop a moment and comment: Alanna, I love reading your posts. You give me faith that younger generations will keep snarkiness alive and well. This sure would have been a more boring season if you'd sat out again.
    Well thank you so much! I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about you as well. Aww.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3956417;

A match, yep. And Mr Write found the circular part of the wood by Roberto's head in the cap to match to one of the beds at the Hilton Bora Bora as well.

So this is from Roberto and Ali's FD helicopter ride. She looks really happy here:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3956423;
    So this is from Roberto and Ali's FD helicopter ride. She looks really happy here:
    She does. When she gets that sparkle in her eyes, her entire face lights up.

That is a cute pic. Look at all the freckles from the sun. lol

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3956426;
    She does. When she gets that sparkle in her eyes, her entire face lights up.
    I'm just mesmerized that she's no longer "scared" of flying. My eyes are trying to roll into the back of my head on this one
    ~ Sex and the City