Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

These are the introductory scenes with VOs about how wonderful Tahiti will be...
    do they normally do elongated intros to each person's date on FDs?? sort of recaping and introducing the groundword for what's to come or does this typically happen at the beginning of the episode? these pics show the intro to Tahiti with voice overs then Frank approaching
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3952938;

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3956396;
    These are the introductory scenes with VOs about how wonderful Tahiti will be...
    do they normally do elongated intros to each person's date on FDs?? sort of recaping and introducing the groundword for what's to come or does this typically happen at the beginning of the episode? these pics show the intro to Tahiti with voice overs then Frank approaching
    Yeah, from my memory, the lead usually does recap her journey with each guy either before the LCD or FD. So I assume she's recapping Frank before her FD with him, which happens after Chris' and Roberto's dates.

One thing that's interesting is that it doesn't look like Ali has gained any weight in these caps. But she does look like she's gained weight by the time the FRC rolls around, we know she couldn't fit into the dress. And certainly for the first round of interviews in LA in her denim outfit, if you could call that monstrosity an "outfit." So I'm guessing she just ate nonstop after Frank to heal herself. Damn. This is tragic
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If Frank's FD bail out was shoot last then do we assume Roberto and Ali looking unhappy is after this happened?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3956395;
    I think Frank just messed up her up completely. Not only was he her F1 but him leaving showed her once again that she's unlovable, leave-able, what have you. She couldn't concentrate on choosing anyone after him, even to date, because he made her so insecure and poor-me with his bailing so late.
    You know, I would bet a part of it wasn't just that she couldn't focus on anyone else, but that she couldn't trust anyone else after this. First Justin, then Frank (who she cared about)... in such a short span of time, to have your judgment so rattled by guys you put some measure of faith into... After all that, part of me really can't blame Ali if she didn't have it in her emotionally at that time to put herself out there yet again. I think that would take bones of steel in any woman, and it hits Ali's biggest fear to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3956402;
    If Frank's FD bail out was shoot last then do we assume Roberto and Ali looking unhappy is after this happened?
    Yes because Mr Write found that the bed they are on matches beds from Bora Bora which is where the LCD's take place right? I think that cap of them on the bed is from the LCD after Frank is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3956405;
    You know, I would bet a part of it wasn't just that she couldn't focus on anyone else, but that she couldn't trust anyone else after this. First Justin, then Frank (who she cared about)... in such a short span of time, to have your judgment so rattled by guys you put some measure of faith into... After all that, part of me really can't blame Ali if she didn't have it in her emotionally at that time to put herself out there yet again. I think that would take bones of steel in any woman, and it hits Ali's biggest fear to boot.
    Oh absolutely. She's been screwed over by guys she's loved on a consistent basis (her dad maybe, boyfriend certainly, Jake absolutely) and then when she's in charge and the star, she's still being screwed over. I can see why she wouldn't choose anyone. Even if Frank was her F3 or F2, she would have needed A LOT of reassurance from her F1 that he loves her, etc. But when Frank was the F1 and he screwed her over, it makes perfect sense why she couldn't start to think of anyone else in that role and didn't even want to try. In her mind, it's probably like: honestly, why even bother? Chris or Roberto would probably screw her over first chance they get too.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3956399;
    Yeah, from my memory, the lead usually does recap her journey with each guy either before the LCD or FD. So I assume she's recapping Frank before her FD with him, which happens after Chris' and Roberto's dates.
    I thought this was before the LCD and maybe HTD? am i hallucinating? I asked because I didn't recall any for FDs ... my memory's probably failing me

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3956410;
    I thought this was before the LCD and maybe HTD? am i hallucinating? I asked because I didn't recall any for FDs ... my memory's probably failing me
    I think it's FD but maybe they decided to switch it up just to twist the knife in a little more. So we (and Ali) can remember the rollercoaster ride with Frank before the $hit hits the fan on their FD.
    ~ Sex and the City

Do these Match? At first glance I thought they did, but now I don't think so.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3956407;
    Yes because Mr Write found that the bed they are on matches beds from Bora Bora which is where the LCD's take place right? I think that cap of them on the bed is from the LCD after Frank is long gone.
    And the wood panels in the hugging/crying pic more closely resemble bora bora right? so can we assume if indeed Frank's FD took place last Ali only got to tell the other guys at the LCDs?? i.e. hugging/crying pic and Ali/roberto on the bed

to me personally those pics of Ali on the board walk could or could possibly not be for a short recap about her and Frank's relationship so this is up in the air for me...

ETA: the sleeves are different - sleeveless vs. long sleeve Love_Me don't think its a match