Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3930647;
    Three sunset pics and watching the sun position - Chris alone appears to be the last one. I've forgotten if this is FD or LCD but I'm guessing FD since it's unlikely a LCD would end in swim attire. Can it be so simple that Ali has gone back first to get ready for dinner? (and the infamous invitation to the fantasy suite) So in this scene Chris is just being contemplative after their afternoon? or asked by a cameraman to take a pic? If there was a lot of controversy, doubt, or any big issues at that point we'd hear a VO with this scene.
    Sunset times for Tahiti are listed as anywhere between 5.30pm (June) and 6.30pm (Dec) so sunset was probably nearer 6ish when this was filmed. If it is FD then we can safely assume they went to dinner after that. If it's LCD could this be the contemplative shot of Chris after Ali leaves. Do LCDs go into the evening?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3930645;
    Oh no! Didn't realize Mr. Write's fabulous SC's of Chris at the tree and the angle work to prove its location were lost.

I have to say -- that picture has been nagging at me every time I see it. Chris standing by himself at sunset... Honestly, to me, it looks like it could be a promo for the upcoming Bachelor season. But when I went to capture it, I caught these other 2 pictures and they made me feel better so I'll include them as well. Still not too happy about the pic of Chris standing alone, though...

In the pic of Chris standing alone you cannot tell if that is a sunset or sunrise. DH who photographs a lot of sunsets says that it would be impossible to tell. Also there are filters on the cameras for the middle photo and the last photo. I believe he said a yellow #5 for the middle one and an orange one for the last photo. The last photo he said, looks to be taken around 4pm due to the position of the sun.

I agree, that could be a set-up photo for the next bach if he were to be not chosen.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 06-12-2010 at 10:10 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3930651;
    Sunset times for Tahiti are listed as anywhere between 5.30pm (June) and 6.30pm (Dec) so sunset was probably nearer 6ish when this was filmed. If it is FD then we can safely assume they went to dinner after that. If it's LCD could this be the contemplative shot of Chris after Ali leaves. Do LCDs go into the evening?
    LCDs almost always seem to end after a little quite time after dinner, but I'm not an expert on that. I don't think they ever end with the couple in swimsuits. So I think the tree is just before dinner. If it's FD we know Ali said she stayed up talking all night on her FDs. So the tree scene is certainly not an "end of a connection" type scene, though the photo out of context creates doubt.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3930651;
    Yes, they do. Some even go into the wee hours (Andy with Tessa). LCD's are almost like the FD's but a little more relaxed-- Activity + Dinner in hotel + late-night talking/canoodling. In the pictures, you can see a bottle of wine/champagne and since FD dinners are usually out of the hotel, I'm guessing it's a FD. That's pure conjecture though -- for all we know, Chris has a bungalow 100' away from this scene and this is their LCD dinner...

Based on the colors in that picture, I'm wondering if it's sunrise -- after all, if they were still on "U.S." time, they'd feel it's a couple of hours earlier so making sunrise is certainly plausible...

It just bothers me that they have this shot of Chris standing all alone...I'd feel better if we also had one of Roberto standing alone...
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 06-12-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3930657;
    It just bothers me that they have this shot of Chris standing all alone...I'd feel better if we also had one of Roberto standing alone...
    Maybe he is standing alone until Ali walks up from behind and gives him a back kiss like the BNL video shoot that we never got to see play out. Maybe that became their signature special touch.

FORT Fanatic

They always show that B reel footage of the final 2 being contemplative on the day of the final rose ceremony? They are usually shots of the person walking on a beach somewhere, staring off into the distance, then drinking coffee and getting ready talking about how nervous they are, the end of the journey, how in love they are, etc. etc. The pictures of Chris look like they could have been colored with a orangish tint and it isn't actually sunset, especially since the sky looks so blue, so they could be those final day morning shots or they could have been filmed when Roberto was on his LCD.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3930645;
    Oh no! Didn't realize Mr. Write's fabulous SC's of Chris at the tree and the angle work to prove its location were lost.

I have to say -- that picture has been nagging at me every time I see it. Chris standing by himself at sunset... Honestly, to me, it looks like it could be a promo for the upcoming Bachelor season. But when I went to capture it, I caught these other 2 pictures and they made me feel better so I'll include them as well. Still not too happy about the pic of Chris standing alone, though...
    CSW-- sorry to quote myself but I was thinking the same thing yesterday. This was what I came up with-- what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3929822;

Could this be a contemplative picture the morning of (or evening before) the FRC (if it's close enough to the hotel for a morning walk in his pajama pants. Can't remember if this is the island where the FRC will take place so it might totally shoot this theory down) where CL is thinking of his journey and the fact that he will hopefully be engaged soon, does he have the guts to put himself our there, will he be rejected etc... Typically we see the F2 shaving, putting their shirts on, possibly looking at the ring that "they've picked out", etc... Could be that later we will see some of Roberto too but with the "insecurties edit" for the F1and Ali (IMO) this would be needed to sell the story. (By the way, Mr. Write, I am amazed at how you find what you find! My hat is off to you! )

CA, I think TPTB want to have us to be confused. If you look at the screencaps of their concert date (thanks sanlee and Love Me!) I think that Ali and CL are moving in for the kiss-- MF is teasing us by cutting the scene short so we DON'T see it. The conversations and interactions with these two are very relaxed and easy but yet the edit is not showing us enough to really see it. The only explaination is, is that they don't want us to see the relationship.

(I also admit that MF may be wanting us to fall for the "hidden F1 / obvious F1 fake out" so we will be thinking CL is F1 but it's actually Roberto!! .... wow, do I sound paranoid, or what!?!?! )

This SC of Chris standing alone is going to be key in this story. I just feel it. What it means we don't know yet but I'm sure once the season is done we will go "duh - that what it meant".
    It reminds me of Brad sitting alone at dusk. That Single SC told his entire story.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Look at that close up pic again of Chris supposedly alone looking out, now look at the circular motion of the water in front of him like something has created the motion when something goes in or perhaps comes out of the water, is it possible Ali have gone in the water and had just surfaced, thus creating that unique wave pattern?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3930669;
    They always show that B reel footage of the final 2 being contemplative on the day of the final rose ceremony? They are usually shots of the person walking on a beach somewhere, staring off into the distance, then drinking coffee and getting ready talking about how nervous they are, the end of the journey, how in love they are, etc. etc. The pictures of Chris look like they could have been colored with a orangish tint and it isn't actually sunset, especially since the sky looks so blue, so they could be those final day morning shots or they could have been filmed when Roberto was on his LCD.
    I may be wrong, but I believe that Mr. Write determined that this tree was somewhere in Tahiti, thus the FD location. Someone please correct me if need be!