Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by stephf;3926104;
    No way can this be Chris Harrison, way to intimate of a hug and clinch.
    Can you imagine CH trying to cop a feel of a crying Ali on national television??

Anders, I think you're right and that's Ali's shirt, I don't think the guy would be hugging her around the neck.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think the "shirt" part with the arrow is the guy's shoulder part getting squished up under Ali's death grip.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3925835;
    This wonderful screencap by Garabato is a side-by-side of the photo we have been trying to figure out for a long time and Chris L.

And about the blue shirt/polo thing.. do you see collar similarities..? I know there is a difference in intensity of light but..

IMO it is a very close match. What do you guys think?

Another thought on this: It looks like Ali is wearing a blue/gray shirt. I don't remember seeing any other screen caps with her in that. (Well, she is wearing blue during the tightrope walk with Roberto...but I don't think that's it.) Also, the bit of background doesn't look familiar. Trying to place those might help on figuring out the timing of this shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3926141;
    Can you imagine CH trying to cop a feel of a crying Ali on national television??

Anders, I think you're right and that's Ali's shirt, I don't think the guy would be hugging her around the neck.
    Why, yes, I can.
    Don't forget the eyeful he got in Ep 6 last season. Sorry about the quality of the SC. I changed the texture for it when I did Tarmac.

Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3926161;
    Why, yes, I can.
    Don't forget the eyeful he got in Ep 6 last season. Sorry about the quality of the SC. I changed the texture for it when I did Tarmac.

OMG.....I think I will laugh the rest of the day over that and keep an eye on CH tonight to see where his eyes go. LOL

Why, yes, I can.

That's amazing. CH is such a baller!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3926030;

Is this Chris L? Is he comforting Ali when Frank leaves her? Is it meaningful?
    Maybe and maybe not....F2 Jason was DeAnna's comfort when things went wrong in her season.
    Everytime I see this picture, I can't shake the idea that this is Frank's HTD. In the background I see what appears to be a hot tub that is covered and maybe they're in his backyard having a heart to heart talk. I'm thinking the weather was cool in Chicago and that's why he's wearing a cotton sweatshirt. The HTD were in early April ... cool enough for that kind of clothing.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3926030;

Is this Chris L? Is he comforting Ali when Frank leaves her? Is it meaningful?
    Maybe and maybe not....F2 Jason was DeAnna's comfort when things went wrong in her season.
    I don't get how this is when Frank leaves during the FDs. At this time the guys are separated so neither Chris nor Roberto would know that Frank left until the RC. I don't think Ali would be that crass and discuss Frank's leaving on her FD dates with Chris or Roberto.

Why, yes, I can.

Hahaha!
    Didn't someone say she had a nipple slip and you could actually see part of her boobies in that dress in the limo? Chris certainly didn't miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3926208;
    I don't get how this is when Frank leaves during the FDs. At this time the guys are separated so neither Chris nor Roberto would know that Frank left until the RC. I don't think Ali would be that crass and discuss Frank's leaving on her FD dates with Chris or Roberto.
    I agree with this. I don't think that shirt is right for a Tahiti setting either. If this is CL I think they get a little emotional at his HTD like Ali did when she took Jake home.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.