Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #1941
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladys;3924839;
    TPTB wanted us to believe or shall I say make it appear as if there is distance, I also believe they are sitting in opposite directions.
    I agree - you can see his right lower arm resting on his right knee - if he was facing the sun - you could not see that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #1942
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924840;
    huh? I don't think it is phtoshopped it is definitely real
    That is what I think also. So I don't understand what we are trying to figure out with the different directions sc?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  3. #1943
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    I still don't get the "they aren't sitting that close to each other" argument they look like they are sitting close enough to me
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  4. #1944
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924842;
    That is what I think also. So I don't understand what we are trying to figure out with the different directions sc?
    LOVE - there have been comments that they are sitting too far apart - at first glance - for it to be real love By sitting in opposite directions - they actuall are sitting very close together tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #1945
    FORT Fan Trueloveforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924843;
    I still don't get the "they aren't sitting that close to each other" argument they look like they are sitting close enough to me

    Haha, definitely. That screencap looks like it came from a movie. Can't wait to see that date!

  6. #1946
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3924844;
    LOVE - there have been comments that they are sitting too far apart - at first glance - for it to be real love By sitting in opposite directions - they actuall are sitting very close together tho
    If people looked over several pictures of me and my fiance (who I am madly in love with as is he) they might think we are heated for splitsville because we are holding hands and not making out in every one of those.

    I get what you mean now and think it is comical. They are sitting very close and as we see in the very next frame they share a kiss as the sun is setting.

    You know what I mean!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  7. #1947
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924848;
    If people looked over several pictures of me and my fiance (who I am madly in love with as is he) they might think we are heated for splitsville because we are holding hands and not making out in every one of those.

    I get what you mean now and think it is comical. They are sitting very close and as we see in the very next frame they share a kiss as the sun is setting.

    You know what I mean!

    Sure do girl Some SC's at first glance can appear to be something totally different - as we all have seen LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #1948
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924843;
    I still don't get the "they aren't sitting that close to each other" argument they look like they are sitting close enough to me
    I think someone brought up that it looked like Chris was sitting facing us while Ali was sitting facing the sunset, and it kind of looks like it, but too hard to tell. I don't think anyone said that they weren't sitting close enough together unless I missed it.

  9. #1949
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924848;
    If people looked over several pictures of me and my fiance (who I am madly in love with as is he) they might think we are heated for splitsville because we are holding hands and not making out in every one of those.

    I get what you mean now and think it is comical. They are sitting very close and as we see in the very next frame they share a kiss as the sun is setting.

    You know what I mean!
    Yes but you're not Ali who clearly likes to be wrapped up in a guy if she's really into him. Personally, I don't think this screencap bodes well for an Ali/CL match. I tend to think she'd be sitting in front of him and his arms would be around her. It's how she usually positions herself with men she's into and I don't know why she wouldn't do that if CL was really her F1. OTOH, we don't know what's going on before or after this cap so maybe the beach cuddling is coming later. Otherwise, there is too much distance imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  10. #1950
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924854;
    Yes but you're not Ali who clearly likes to be wrapped up in a guy if she's really into him. Personally, I don't think this screencap bodes well for an Ali/CL match. I tend to think she'd be sitting in front of him and his arms would be around her. It's how she usually positions herself with men she's into and I don't know why she wouldn't do that if CL was really her F1. OTOH, we don't know what's going on before or after this cap so maybe the beach cuddling is coming later. Otherwise, there is too much distance imo.
    Thank goodness I am not Ali. She has two really great guys to pick from so I am sure it was hard to let one go or both (depending on the ending).

    I have seen many TV showmances over the years and I know that reading too much into one or two screencaps can really mess with your mind.

    They are showing us just a little of what is to come on these dates so until that episode airs we don't know how much they were cuddly or distant with one another.

    For all we know they were taking a mili second break after making out for hours, but they of course show us the second they were apart.

    BTW I too like my man all wrapped around me. It was just an example of how one photo of us holding hands is nothing compared to the many of me and him all over eachother. It is just funny to me how they choose to look at that one photo over to judge a relationship when being in the moment is so much better. If they only knew.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.