Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ladys;3924839;
    TPTB wanted us to believe or shall I say make it appear as if there is distance, I also believe they are sitting in opposite directions.
    I agree - you can see his right lower arm resting on his right knee - if he was facing the sun - you could not see that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924840;
    huh? I don't think it is phtoshopped it is definitely real
    That is what I think also. So I don't understand what we are trying to figure out with the different directions sc?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I still don't get the "they aren't sitting that close to each other" argument they look like they are sitting close enough to me
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924842;
    That is what I think also. So I don't understand what we are trying to figure out with the different directions sc?
    LOVE - there have been comments that they are sitting too far apart - at first glance - for it to be real love By sitting in opposite directions - they actuall are sitting very close together tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924843;
    I still don't get the "they aren't sitting that close to each other" argument they look like they are sitting close enough to me

Haha, definitely. That screencap looks like it came from a movie. Can't wait to see that date!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3924844;
    LOVE - there have been comments that they are sitting too far apart - at first glance - for it to be real love By sitting in opposite directions - they actuall are sitting very close together tho
    If people looked over several pictures of me and my fiance (who I am madly in love with as is he) they might think we are heated for splitsville because we are holding hands and not making out in every one of those.

I get what you mean now and think it is comical. They are sitting very close and as we see in the very next frame they share a kiss as the sun is setting.

You know what I mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924848;
    If people looked over several pictures of me and my fiance (who I am madly in love with as is he) they might think we are heated for splitsville because we are holding hands and not making out in every one of those.

I get what you mean now and think it is comical. They are sitting very close and as we see in the very next frame they share a kiss as the sun is setting.

You know what I mean!

Sure do girl Some SC's at first glance can appear to be something totally different - as we all have seen LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3924843;
    I think someone brought up that it looked like Chris was sitting facing us while Ali was sitting facing the sunset, and it kind of looks like it, but too hard to tell. I don't think anyone said that they weren't sitting close enough together unless I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3924848;

You know what I mean!
    Yes but you're not Ali who clearly likes to be wrapped up in a guy if she's really into him. Personally, I don't think this screencap bodes well for an Ali/CL match. I tend to think she'd be sitting in front of him and his arms would be around her. It's how she usually positions herself with men she's into and I don't know why she wouldn't do that if CL was really her F1. OTOH, we don't know what's going on before or after this cap so maybe the beach cuddling is coming later. Otherwise, there is too much distance imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3924854;
    Yes but you're not Ali who clearly likes to be wrapped up in a guy if she's really into him. Personally, I don't think this screencap bodes well for an Ali/CL match. I tend to think she'd be sitting in front of him and his arms would be around her. It's how she usually positions herself with men she's into and I don't know why she wouldn't do that if CL was really her F1. OTOH, we don't know what's going on before or after this cap so maybe the beach cuddling is coming later. Otherwise, there is too much distance imo.
    Thank goodness I am not Ali. She has two really great guys to pick from so I am sure it was hard to let one go or both (depending on the ending).

I have seen many TV showmances over the years and I know that reading too much into one or two screencaps can really mess with your mind.

They are showing us just a little of what is to come on these dates so until that episode airs we don't know how much they were cuddly or distant with one another.

For all we know they were taking a mili second break after making out for hours, but they of course show us the second they were apart.

BTW I too like my man all wrapped around me. It was just an example of how one photo of us holding hands is nothing compared to the many of me and him all over eachother. It is just funny to me how they choose to look at that one photo over to judge a relationship when being in the moment is so much better. If they only knew.