Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

That would explain why the material seems to be too heavy for Tahiti!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The Ali Justin cap looks to be from his visit to her Bachelor pad. After his strenuous hobble uphill to her place (NOT!) from the bachelor mansion, she must have offered him a cold glass of water.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Here is Ali enjoying a girls’ night out at Katsuya on Friday in Hollywood, where she had a random dude rapping for her one minute, and a crazy fan asking for her autograph on the back of his credit card the next. I was looking for any clues that might determine who the F1 is. LOL One thing I noticed is she looks very happy doesn't she?

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3918859;
    That would explain why the material seems to be too heavy for Tahiti!
    They are wearing totally different clothes. And it looks like they could be making breakfast. But I don't think it is the mansion. I am wondering if it could be part of the BNL video.
    Last edited by theboies; 05-31-2010 at 10:38 AM.

I caught the last half hour of the re run last night, and what I noticed while the camera kept panning on Kasey's face is he has a couple of moles on his face, just as this picture below. I'm guessing its Kasey in the blue collar shirt. I also think, the texture of his hair, and the way its cut matches in both pictures. The second picture looks like its grown out after 5 weeks or so.

[/QUOTE]

Good catch – not sure if it’s conclusive proof (we need a back of the neck shot of Kasey to match that mole) , but I had the feeling this cap might’ve been a good-bye after a 2:1 date.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918975;
    Good catch – not sure if it’s conclusive proof (we need a back of the neck shot of Kasey to match that mole) , but I had the feeling this cap might’ve been a good-bye after a 2:1 date.
    I think it's possible. He got out of the car showing a tender regard and willingness to look after her. I can see, therefore, why it would particularly cause her pain when she let him go.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Didn't she leave him on a icefield? This looks like an indoor shot to me.

And I can’t imagine her knowing she has to let someone go on the 2:1 being something she was looking forward to doing. It had to be hard for her to let Hunter go as well – this is the part of the process that I don’t see her having an easy time with – but Jill also shed a few tears when she let Mike go.

She may have left him on a glacier, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have inside time – like a dinner or something.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

He is let go in Iceland during a date in a cave. On that date it has been shown that he is wearing a black navy style coat and a tan/red plaid neck scarf. IMO this is not Kasey's goodbye.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)