Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3918398;
    Hm, everyone is freaking out!

Wow. That is really a good SC of Chris! Not This season will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918524;
    there are a few 'fight' scenes - we have jesse and Craig, then another where two guys are fighting outside with others watching - the biting scene with Chris L and Craig M, then another where one guy is right up in some guys face (cant' tell who either guy is)

yeah the Chris and Craig one, they are both wearing suits. But Craig leaves tomorrow night, so if we see it they'll have to show it tomorrow night.
    This is what I have been told about the fight scenes. The first one with Jesse and Craig the lawyer is not real. It is for the BNL video. There is another one that is seen on the promo right after the one with Chris and Craig. It is Frank without glasses in Jonathan's face yelling. That is not real. The guys are just playing around acting like wrestlers. I haven't been told anything about Chris L and Craig fighting in this ep. So I can't offer much about that clip. Maybe they are also playing?
    Now like the guide said Jesse and Craing M. almost come to blows ep2, but Craig M. is also in another almost fight off camera. This goes down between Jonathan and Craig M and to bad the cameras missed it because all we are going to see is an interview from Jonathan explaining what happened. I heard no punches were thrown, but it ends in a torn shirt. I dont have all the details though. All of this leads Jonathan to pull Ali to the side and warn her about Craig M. I hear to make the rc very dramitic the camera will pan back and forth between Jon and Craig for the last rose. That is just what I have heard, but I haven't seen it. Very good source though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3918561;
    This is what I have been told about the fight scenes. The first one with Jesse and Craig the lawyer is not real. It is for the BNL video. There is another one that is seen on the promo right after the one with Chris and Craig. It is Frank without glasses in Jonathan's face yelling. That is not real. The guys are just playing around acting like wrestlers. I haven't been told anything about Chris L and Craig fighting in this ep. So I can't offer much about that clip. Maybe they are also playing?
    Now like the guide said Jesse and Craing M. almost come to blows ep2, but Craig M. is also in another almost fight off camera. This goes down between Jonathan and Craig M and to bad the cameras missed it because all we are going to see is an interview from Jonathan explaining what happened. I heard no punches were thrown, but it ends in a torn shirt. I dont have all the details though. All of this leads Jonathan to pull Ali to the side and warn her about Craig M. I hear to make the rc very dramitic the camera will pan back and forth between Jon and Craig for the last rose. That is just what I have heard, but I haven't seen it. Very good source though.

Do you mind me asking if your very good source also told you who Ali picks???

No I haven't heard who she picks.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918524;
    there are a few 'fight' scenes - we have jesse and Craig, then another where two guys are fighting outside with others watching - the biting scene with Chris L and Craig M, then another where one guy is right up in some guys face (cant' tell who either guy is)

yeah the Chris and Craig one, they are both wearing suits. But Craig leaves tomorrow night, so if we see it they'll have to show it tomorrow night.
    Hi Anders ~ I thought Craig was going to be sent home in Turkey epy 6.
    This would mean he'll be around awhile ~ and that's not necessarily a good thing!!

ETA ~ oops, sorry... I thought you were referring to the *other* Craig. Too many duplicate
    names this season!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fanatic

In the one sc in the kitchen where Craig and Jesse kinda get into it. You can see Ty Brown coming in between them and directing Craig one direction while Kasey takes Jesse in the other.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;3918429;
    Don't know if someone found this already............

Basilica Cistern in Istanbul

Lets go Istanbul. Istanbul Sights, Attractions, Hotels and Travel information.

I think it is part of the date with Frank, watch the clothes.

Squarepants, now that I see your pictures. I can make out the flair at the bottom on the columns. It is more noticeable on the left side, but it is there. So this very well could be at that one place.

Is that Chris L in the blue shirt behind Craig M?

Also, this is Frank confronting Jonathan at some point.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918589;

I believe that is Chris L in the blue shirt behind Craig. I can't see it too clearly on my SC, so I can't tell if that blue shirt has a collar. Can anyone else see if it does? The color looks close to the one of the guy Ali is hugging in the SC. I know, I don't want to resurrect this, but it should be checked!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918589;

From what I can tell it looks like Chris L. to me!