Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

I thought each bachelor fought a Turkish guy on the other side of the circle....not each other right?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3918149;
    I'm far from home on a laptop so can't see caps that well but had a question about the one of Ali crying on the shoulder of the guy in the blue shirt. Has anyone analysed it to see if it could be Kasey? I know he was discounted because he was "left on a glacier"...but couldn't they have been on a glacier that had a lodge like this place? Jöklasel mountain-hotel on Vatnajökull

I can easily see her being very upset at sending Kasey home as he had shown hismelf to be such a sensitive "nice" guy.
    It seems like his hair is too short to be the blue crying sc, but maybe not....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3918150;
    I thought each bachelor fought a Turkish guy on the other side of the circle....not each other right?
    That's what I thought, too, Ryvetted. The Turkish guys have on shorter pants and the bach guys have on long pants. I think the pic of one of the bach guys with a Turkish guys is Kirk because of the "Live Strong" wrist band.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3918149;
    I'm far from home on a laptop so can't see caps that well but had a question about the one of Ali crying on the shoulder of the guy in the blue shirt. Has anyone analysed it to see if it could be Kasey? I know he was discounted because he was "left on a glacier"...but couldn't they have been on a glacier that had a lodge like this place? Jöklasel mountain-hotel on Vatnajökull

I can easily see her being very upset at sending Kasey home as he had shown hismelf to be such a sensitive "nice" guy.
    I believe this was the 2-1 date with Justin and Kacey. The second sc is after Kacey was left on the glacier ( and giving his goodbye speech) because he is wearing the same scarf and black jacket. He really seems upset. JMO

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918102;
    I believe this was when they were in NYC. Maybe after Kacey left to go get his tattoo. Frank is wearing the same plaid shirt. Anyone know were the sc of Frank hugging Ali is in NYC? A bar?

Good catch matching the 2 plaid shirt sc's, Love_Me!

If it's the Lion King set, maybe she had to send the worst performer home while they were there...and it was Jonathon. I'm really grabbing at straws aren't I?? haah

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918160;
    I believe this was the 2-1 date with Justin and Kacey. The second sc is after Kacey was left on the glacier ( and giving his goodbye speech) because he is wearing the same scarf and black jacket. He really seems upset. JMO

So kasey was wearing black. So much for my theory! Thanks, Love Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918140;
    I agree with you that Roberto is almost in every sc and never seems to leave Ali's side. I think this is him next to Ali.

ETA: This is the day that Justin's ex calls Ali.
    Isn't that kinda of another sign of Roberto possibly being the F2? They sure aren't hiding him. I seem to remember Kiptyn being in a lot of SC's as well.

FORT Fanatic

Roberto is not the only one that wears a chain. Ty does as well. I thought the thickness of the arms and shoulders looked more like Ty's.

From Ty's fb page having fun. His is actually a cross.

Check out Frank's shirt walking down the street in NYC with the other 6 guys and then the shirt he is wearing with Ali (white pants) straddling his lap and him leaning on the tree. I think the tree is fake and part of the Lion King set and Frank is in fact auditioning to perform with Ali in the performance that night, and it's not a romantic scene as we all thought. I swear that tree is fake and it just looks like a set.

ETA: I think we are pretty sure the sc of Ali in the dark green top and Frank in the plaid shirt hugging her, is in Turkey after the Justin fiasco. They also had a 1:1 in Turkey and they could be on that date when this happens.
    Last edited by n4692u; 05-30-2010 at 12:18 AM.

I believe this was at the hotel they stayed at in NYC. Did Jesse go with Kacey to get his tattoo?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."