Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #1471
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    I thought each bachelor fought a Turkish guy on the other side of the circle....not each other right?

  2. #1472
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3918149;
    I'm far from home on a laptop so can't see caps that well but had a question about the one of Ali crying on the shoulder of the guy in the blue shirt. Has anyone analysed it to see if it could be Kasey? I know he was discounted because he was "left on a glacier"...but couldn't they have been on a glacier that had a lodge like this place? Jöklasel mountain-hotel on Vatnajökull

    I can easily see her being very upset at sending Kasey home as he had shown hismelf to be such a sensitive "nice" guy.
    It seems like his hair is too short to be the blue crying sc, but maybe not....


  3. #1473
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3918150;
    I thought each bachelor fought a Turkish guy on the other side of the circle....not each other right?
    That's what I thought, too, Ryvetted. The Turkish guys have on shorter pants and the bach guys have on long pants. I think the pic of one of the bach guys with a Turkish guys is Kirk because of the "Live Strong" wrist band.

  4. #1474
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3918149;
    I'm far from home on a laptop so can't see caps that well but had a question about the one of Ali crying on the shoulder of the guy in the blue shirt. Has anyone analysed it to see if it could be Kasey? I know he was discounted because he was "left on a glacier"...but couldn't they have been on a glacier that had a lodge like this place? Jöklasel mountain-hotel on Vatnajökull

    I can easily see her being very upset at sending Kasey home as he had shown hismelf to be such a sensitive "nice" guy.
    I believe this was the 2-1 date with Justin and Kacey. The second sc is after Kacey was left on the glacier ( and giving his goodbye speech) because he is wearing the same scarf and black jacket. He really seems upset. JMO


    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  5. #1475
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918102;
    I believe this was when they were in NYC. Maybe after Kacey left to go get his tattoo. Frank is wearing the same plaid shirt. Anyone know were the sc of Frank hugging Ali is in NYC? A bar?

    Good catch matching the 2 plaid shirt sc's, Love_Me!

    If it's the Lion King set, maybe she had to send the worst performer home while they were there...and it was Jonathon. I'm really grabbing at straws aren't I?? haah

  6. #1476
    FORT Fanatic IrishGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    782

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918160;
    I believe this was the 2-1 date with Justin and Kacey. The second sc is after Kacey was left on the glacier ( and giving his goodbye speech) because he is wearing the same scarf and black jacket. He really seems upset. JMO


    So kasey was wearing black. So much for my theory! Thanks, Love Me.

  7. #1477
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3918140;
    I agree with you that Roberto is almost in every sc and never seems to leave Ali's side. I think this is him next to Ali.



    ETA: This is the day that Justin's ex calls Ali.
    Isn't that kinda of another sign of Roberto possibly being the F2? They sure aren't hiding him. I seem to remember Kiptyn being in a lot of SC's as well.

  8. #1478
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Roberto is not the only one that wears a chain. Ty does as well. I thought the thickness of the arms and shoulders looked more like Ty's.





    From Ty's fb page having fun. His is actually a cross.


  9. #1479
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Check out Frank's shirt walking down the street in NYC with the other 6 guys and then the shirt he is wearing with Ali (white pants) straddling his lap and him leaning on the tree. I think the tree is fake and part of the Lion King set and Frank is in fact auditioning to perform with Ali in the performance that night, and it's not a romantic scene as we all thought. I swear that tree is fake and it just looks like a set.

    ETA: I think we are pretty sure the sc of Ali in the dark green top and Frank in the plaid shirt hugging her, is in Turkey after the Justin fiasco. They also had a 1:1 in Turkey and they could be on that date when this happens.
    Last edited by n4692u; 05-30-2010 at 12:18 AM.

  10. #1480
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*



    I believe this was at the hotel they stayed at in NYC. Did Jesse go with Kacey to get his tattoo?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.