Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3917848;
    Shouldn't there be 6 guys on this Lagoon date? The guy that looks like he has a ponytail could instead be another guy on the other side of him that gives that appearance. ChrisL, ChrisN and Frank are not shown in the sc, but I bet they are in there.
    It appears to look like a ponytail, but if you look really closely, you can tell it is light reflecting off of the side of his head. I still don't know who it is, but it is definitely a light reflection.

Now I see a guy - probably the elusive Chris L. in the lagoon. If you go to the LARGE screen cap and put your face next to the computer and squint, mentally taking out the dark shadow that looks like a ponytail, the face has Chris' definition. I concede there is no girl in the lagoon.

But, I am beginning to think the hug with tears is the Hunter goodbye. The hair color almost matches (taking lighting into effect) and we do know she says good bye to him at the end of their 1:1 date.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3917820;
    I am thinking it could be when he tells her about his mom. And it is very emotional to both of them.

Also look at the right corner in the back of his hair. Looks like it matches this as well.

Look at how the hair scallops itself, and where it waves towards the right side. Besides the hair growth below his hair line on his neck. That is a mole by the way on the back of his neck.
    When you put them together like this, I think that it matches to Chris L. For some reason, I just see him when I look at that cap. I guess we will see when we are able to narrow it down.

Here is Ali and Hunter in the spa on his 1-1 date with thier backs to the bachelorette pad:

Then later that night...
    Last edited by Love_Me; 05-29-2010 at 04:36 AM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I think this is Ali and Roberto on a helicopter in Tahiti. If you look at the guy's hairline and the chain necklace that look like dog tags it is him.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3917878;
    Here is Ali and Hunter in the spa on his 1-1 date with thier backs to the bachelorette pad:

Then later that night...
    Thanks so much for bringing a large SC of that pool scene with the trees in the background. I could only get the tiny little one from the extended preview & was trying to match it to something. I'm not seeing any kind of "connection" with Hunter. Ali seems to be very open with her kisses & hugs & it doesn't look like Hunter got much of either.....I hope the pool is heated.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3917834;

I would think if it was one of the other guys he would of been paying more attention, and be part of the conversation.
    so you think its...

Ali, Kirk, in back ground Chris L, Ty, Roberto???? Nice work thebois!!

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3917901;
    so you think its...

Ali, Kirk, in back ground Chris L, Ty, Roberto???? Nice work thebois!!
    Kirk isn't on that date. It's definitely Craig R.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3917797;
    Can you put the pic of her hugging the blue shirt guy up witht eh SC of the back kissing - please
    Any chance the blue shirt IS the denim shirt? Some denim can be quite soft. I wouldn't recognize Jesse from behind so this is probably easy to prove wrong.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3917848;
    Shouldn't there be 6 guys on this Lagoon date? The guy that looks like he has a ponytail could instead be another guy on the other side of him that gives that appearance. ChrisL, ChrisN and Frank are not shown in the sc, but I bet they are in there.
    This could be the day that Chris L. and Frank have their one on one.