Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3916732;
    In one of the extended show descriptions that JU has posted, it says that Jonathon tells Ali about the drama going on in the house and goes as far as to call one man dangerous. Guess it does happen this week.
    It must not happen at the pre-rose ceremony party then because her hair does not match next week's rose ceremony in that cap talking to Jonathan.

Maybe he tells her after the beach group date?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3916760;
    Just saw that as well.. and no matter how hard I tried to be happy about Frank in the pit of my stomach I was angry at him oh boy its going to be a long episode next week with that 1 on 1..
    I know i cant believe what he is going to do But i cant help but like the guy i wish he hadnt done what he did
    Team Roberto

Reminder: This is the screen cap discussion thread. Any kiss comparisons between shows can be discussed in a historical sense in the Editing thread; but only as they might show a trend.

Same reminder for the discussion of religious comparisons between seasons. That can be discussed in the Editing Thread as well if it serves to show a trend over the seasons.

Any mention of new commercials or sneak peaks belong in the Media Thread.

Please keep all discussion strictly to screen caps.

Thank you
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-27-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3916732;
    In one of the extended show descriptions that JU has posted, it says that Jonathon tells Ali about the drama going on in the house and goes as far as to call one man dangerous. Guess it does happen this week.
    Jonathan tells her Craig M is "dangerous" on Monday, Ep2, because Craig M, Tyler V & Chris H go home at the RC. I would think the conversation takes place sometime during the group date if she is not in her RC dress.

I can't post sc, but could someone tell me about these two:

1. The very last sc in the highlights shown at the beginning of Ep1 where Ali is covering her face with her hands and it looks like she has tears in her eyes. Is the guy with her Chris L?

2. Ali is hugging a guy and she has tears streaming down her face. Is that Frank when he is leaving her in Tahiti?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3916843;

1. The very last sc in the highlights shown at the beginning of Ep1 where Ali is covering her face with her hands and it looks like she has tears in her eyes. Is the guy with her Chris L?

2. Ali is hugging a guy and she has tears streaming down her face. Is that Frank when he is leaving her in Tahiti?
    To answer your number one, yes, I do think that it is Chris. JMO though.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3916097;
    I have been looking at this picture and trying to match it up..I have looked at many pictures on Bora Bora..and the wood seems to match/the the decoration around the mirror just doesn't quit match up..I was thinking maybe its him getting ready for the FRC
    I'm not sure if this was answered or not down the line but this is Roberto getting ready for the M&G. There is also a sc of Shooter getting ready for the M&G and he is standing in front a similar mirror.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3916843;

In answer to #2 it looks like Chris L. to me. Gives me a bad feeling she is saying good-bye there. (the hair looks too light to be Frank or Roberto).
    Last edited by gillesfan; 05-28-2010 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3916868;
    I'm not sure if this was answered or not down the line but this is Roberto getting ready for the M&G. There is also a sc of Shooter getting ready for the M&G and he is standing in front a similar mirror.
    Thanks to you and whoever it was who also answered (sorry! forgot who that was). I went back to watch and you're right. I was hoping it was a clue to something coming up, but it's not. :::sigh:::

(P.S. I bet Shooter finished getting ready before Roberto did. )
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan;3916869;
    In answer to #2 it looks like Chris L. to me. Gives me a bad feeling he is F3 and she is saying good-bye there. (the hair looks too light to be Frank or Roberto).
    Are these the sc you are referring to.

I was thinking this could be Ty. But it is to hard to tell. I think the hair doesn't match up.

Here you can see Chris's head more clearly. Then there is a dark jacket, and a guys head to the bottom left. On the right you can see a dark jacket. Which looks to have blue reflective stripes on it's collar, and sleeve.

If you look closely at this picture. There seems to be 4 people. You can see the top of Chris's head in the upper left. In the middle you can make out two dark jackets. And there is a head in the bottom left as well.

These two both look to be goodbyes. Is the first one Kirk. I don't know.