Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3915167;
    Are you referring to the rooftop dinner that we see in that one cap of Ali and a guy picking her up and hugging her then she puts her head back?
    Yup - that one

OK ETA......... if I blow it up a bit - and look again - it may well be Chris
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3915162;
    Revisiting this picture. Look closely. It looks like there is a guys head to the bottom left of the picture. You can see the shape of his head and face from the back. You see his neck, the right ear, and the top of his head which is blocking out Chris's face, right at Chris's nose. Could this be a group date.

Are you sure that you see hoops in Ali's ears in that cap? It's in motion so it's hard to tell, but I for sure thought that the background of this cap matched that other cap with Ali and the guy with Ali covering her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3915168;
    Yup - that one
    Ok just wanted to make sure. I don't think those caps match because Ali is wearing a black dress and her hair is up on the rooftop date, but in the dancing one, she is wearing her hair down and she is wearing a coat and scarf.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3914688;
    Thanks everyone for pointing out that the guy in the black t-shirt wasn't Chris L. So, that is Frank, and it is just a "play fight". Good to know.

I also think that the other SC shows Jesse and not Chris L.
    If you revisit the kitchen preview. It looks as if Ty is reading something on the counter. Sript maybe. hmmmm.

What does the blue sign say, that would help! Maybe figure out where it is.

sanlee, which date is this? (top picture, post #1115 above) Looks like she's doing the Doris-Day-Raise-Your Foot-Behind-You-When-Hugging/Kissing-Your-Man move.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3915180;

SANLEE - I now see what you are talking about and yes - I think that is now Chris that we see a part of - and is the same date as with her hands over her eyes - and in motion - that clip seems to be a very very happy one - the background of the one with her in coat/scarf does appear to be possibly on the the street of SF - looks like maybe she is giddy-happy about what they are going to be doing
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by asim;3915185;
    What does the blue sign say, that would help! Maybe figure out where it is.
    I wish I could tell, but it's too blurry for me to see.

SANLEE - I now see what you are talking about and yes - I think that is now Chris that we see a part of - and is the same date as with her hands over her eyes - and in motion - that clip seems to be a very very happy one - the background of the one with her in coat/scarf does appear to be possibly on the the street of SF - looks like maybe she is giddy-happy about what they are going to be doing
    Yep! It seems like she is very happy to be there and she might get a little teary eyed from the excitement!?!?!

sanlee, which date is this? (top picture, post #1115 above) Looks like she's doing the Doris-Day-Raise-Your Foot-Behind-You-When-Hugging/Kissing-Your-Man move.
    I'msotired, I don't know which date this is, but it's possible that it's Ali and Roberto after their thrill date...kind of like Jillian and Ed's thrill date and rooftop dinner. Not sure yet though.

FORT Regular

I agree with Capegal - if you look at the Screen Caps of her holding her face, along with the running cap - you can see the bright
    blue building light in the background. Could that be the "W" Hotel in the background?