Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3914531;
    If it's Chris L., it's definately not a shot of him going home because he is dressed too casual. I would think he would wear a suit for the FRC. With that being said, I've tried to find some non-shadowed back of the neck shots of Chris L. to see if he has a mole on the back of his neck like the one on the guy in this picture.
    Two points for that sleuthering instinct!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Those shots could be of anyone anywhere really. I don't think it CL because the hairline is totally different from the back kissing shots. They probably want you to think it's in Tahiti because they threw them in with all of the Frank drama shots. For all we know it could be after the Justin thing or like others were saying it could be Hunter. They also threw in a shot of Hunter in a pool with Ali during the Tahiti shots when he really doesn't make it past LA.

For comparisons sake:

CL's hair looks too short to be this guy... hugging guy has longer, wavier hair .. JMO!

I think the hairline could be Chris L. Perhaps this is when he tells Ali about his mom

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3913204;

That is Chris L. getting into Jonathan's (?) face in SC#2. He has on a black t-shirt as can be seen in the last 2 SC's of the guys in the kitchen at the mansion. Chris L. has on that same black t-shirt in both SC's.

Who is the guy (SC#4) in the suit and blue shirt also having a confrontation with someone? Is it Jesse or could that also be Chris L?
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-26-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3914580;
    That is Chris L. getting into Jonathan's (?) face in SC#2. He has on a black t-shirt as can be seen in the last 2 SC's of the guys in the kitchen at the mansion. Chris L. has on that same black t-shirt in both SC's.

Who is the guy (SC#4) in the suit and blue shirt also having a confrontation with someone? Is it Jesse or could that also be Chris L?
    I don't think SC#2 is CL I think both guys just happen to have dark tshirts on... the hair is different. That guy to me does not look like any of the bachelors (kinda looks like an army drill Sargent)

CL is the guy in SC#4 and I think he is yelling at Craig M. If you watch the clip in slo mo you can clearly see his face and he is doing a biting motion... kinda weird but whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3914212;
    I just want to say that after looking at all of the screencaps, it's become clear that Roberto is this seasons Kiptyn. Kiptyn was in almost every cap and now Roberto is!!! It's crazy how much he is shown in the screencaps!

There is absolutely no way a F1 is going to be shown that much! The only exception was monkey.

So I'm still holding onto the belief that Chris L. is Ali's choice. I adore both guys, so that would be just fine with me.
    Thank you, sanlee and so many others, for the SCs. I missed most of the preseason clips, etc., so these have been great in helping me catch up with the rest of you.

And... I agree with your summary. I would have picked Chris L or Roberto for her from the M&G. Unless one does something unexpected, I'd be happy with either.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Have we figured out who this is with Ali in LA? Could it be Kirk or even Chris L?

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3914598;

Have we figured out who this is with Ali in LA? Could it be Kirk or even Chris L?
    Roberto gets the tight rope (thrill date) according to RS.. so i'm assuming that's him even though it is hard to tell

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3914598;

That is Roberto on their thrill date in LA... Episode 3 tight rope walking

this one also goes with it (the one of the left

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3914591;
    I don't think SC#2 is CL I think both guys just happen to have dark tshirts on... the hair is different. That guy to me does not look like any of the bachelors (kinda looks like an army drill Sargent)

CL is the guy in SC#4 and I think he is yelling at Craig M. If you watch the clip in slo mo you can clearly see his face and he is doing a biting motion... kinda weird but whatevs.
    I agree that #2 doesn't look like Chris L. I also agree that it doesn't look like any of the bachs either. Who is it? Could it be someone else that isn't a bach from the acting scenes for BNL? Not sure on this one.