Page 10 of 645 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3897016;
    The guy sitting next to Kyle looks like the guy who's high-5ing Kasey at the beach. Is he the guy from Toronto whose ego is as big as his hair?
    I think that could be Craig M - from Toronto CA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3897036;
    Funny you should mention that...
    IF Roberto is from Tampa, there are 3 different Roberto's who have played baseball at one point for the Tampa Spartans in the last 15 years, and only 2 of them have active FBs. I have no clue if this is even worth looking into, though, because we don't have any pics to compare. It's just funny that you brought it up, because I thought about it being a possibility for a split second yesterday.
    If you have the last names of these 3 Roberto's, we are supposed to be getting the last names of all the guys on the show in a few days, so maybe you could check and see if our Roberto is the one who played baseball for Tampa. If he is from Tampa, it's a done deal as far as I'm concerned. He's one of our "mystery" F3.

I'm dying to know about the "shakeup" at F3. I'd rather hear about that than the "cheater" scandal. Maybe we willl know in a few days.

He is so cute! I wonder which guy he is. I like his dark features.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3897043;
    If you have the last names of these 3 Roberto's, we are supposed to be getting the last names of all the guys on the show in a few days, so maybe you could check and see if our Roberto is the one who played baseball for Tampa. If he is from Tampa, it's a done deal as far as I'm concerned. He's one of our "mystery" F3.

I'm dying to know about the "shakeup" at F3. I'd rather hear about that than the "cheater" scandal. Maybe we willl know in a few days.
    RS will probably give his last name before ABC does.
    Probably on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3897046;
    He is so cute! I wonder which guy he is. I like his dark features.

Roberto?!? Cutie?!?............... check them dimples
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3897036;
    Funny you should mention that...
    IF Roberto is from Tampa, there are 3 different Roberto's who have played baseball at one point for the Tampa Spartans in the last 15 years, and only 2 of them have active FBs. I have no clue if this is even worth looking into, though, because we don't have any pics to compare. It's just funny that you brought it up, because I thought about it being a possibility for a split second yesterday.
    Just going by Roberto's short hair, especially around his neck, I'd say he'd be a prime candidate for a baseball player and could well be from the Tampa area.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3897048;
    Roberto?!? Cutie?!?............... check them dimples
    Oh so that is Roberto, the one who recieves the FIR? And he is said to have gone to the F4 right? He reminds me of Jeremy Anderson and ya know he was my all time favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3897019;
    First, I can't believe he told her that.
    Second, I can't believe ABC put that in the preview.
    Third...its probably the only reason he is on the show...Fleiss either planted the bug in his ear to tell her that or he found out what his nickname was all about and that big light over his head flashed.....controversaty (sp)..something to get people talking..which is exactly what they are doing...and one of those things that will pull viewers in...and we all know thats all the Fleissmonster wants....sad this guy would go along with it though..he must not fell any embarrassment or he got paid some serious cold hard cash to go on TV and say that..... but it screams..typical Fleiss trick and manipulation on it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3897060;
    Third...its probably the only reason he is on the show...Fleiss either planted the bug in his ear to tell her that or he found out what his nickname was all about and that big light over his head flashed.....controversaty (sp)..something to get people talking..which is exactly what they are doing...and one of those things that will pull viewers in...and we all know thats all the Fleissmonster wants....sad this guy would go along with it though..he must not fell any embarrassment or he got paid some serious cold hard cash to go on TV and say that..... but it screams..typical Fleiss trick and manipulation on it
    Well he was obviously drunk.
    And this was definitely producer driven. No doubt about that.

Fourth, I can't believe the double entendre ABC felt necessary to not only say, but print on the screen when he is just standing there at the end drinking from his glass. Completely unnecessary, so obviously MF is involved with this producer driven stunt.