Page 96 of 387 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3929516;
    One comment that is worrisom regarding Chris tho is the one he makes about not being able to propose unless he knows she loves him - where does that come in to play - in a PI?? - or to her parents?? - that is bothering me
    I watched the preview again and it was a VO.. and then it pointed to a clip of him standing under the tree in Tahiti.

One comment that is worrisom regarding Chris tho is the one he makes about not being able to propose unless he knows she loves him - where does that come in to play - in a PI?? - or to her parents?? - that is bothering me
    I know! I am thinking that maybe after he sees how upset Ali is about Frank, he gets insecure about her feelings???

FORT Fogey

I am guessing this will come up on the visit to her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3929509;
    So far we have heard Chris say: "I am in love with Ali", "She means the world to me", "She gives me butterflies, and I'm melting"

We have heard Roberto say: "I didn't expect to feel so strongly so quickly for Ali" and "I see a lot of possibilities and it excites me"

Just based on these comments, I think Chris will be ready to propose, not so sure about Roberto. I am thinking that Chris is going to end up head over heels in love with Ali. I wonder if Roberto will be able to express that to Ali? Ed did a very good job of showing Jill how serious he was, much more so than the others.

Chris also said that if he could wake up to her everyday and hear her laugh that it would be a good day.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3929520;
    I know! I am thinking that maybe after he sees how upset Ali is about Frank, he gets insecure about her feelings???
    This would be for the best in terms of a CL F1 outcome because there needs to be some doubt cast. It cannot be just they're in love and she's going to choose him. If they're both being insecure about their feelings and awkward, I'm sure they'll work it out before the FRC but it'll cast enough doubt that he can still be a F1 and they'll have "overcome" something together. Like Jillian and Ed overcame him leaving, Jake and Vienna overcame her being a prostitute or whatever (I didn't watch that season), and Jason and Molly overcame him not choosing her at first, to name a few.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3929543;
    This would be for the best in terms of a CL F1 outcome because there needs to be some doubt cast. It cannot be just they're in love and she's going to choose him. If they're both being insecure about their feelings and awkward, I'm sure they'll work it out before the FRC but it'll cast enough doubt that he can still be a F1 and they'll have "overcome" something together. Like Jillian and Ed overcame him leaving, Jake and Vienna overcame her being a prostitute or whatever (I didn't watch that season), and Jason and Molly overcame him not choosing her at first, to name a few.
    I believe that's "Hooters Girl."

Bah ha ha ha Oh, Alanna. My coffee went up my nose on this one.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Funniest post ever, Alanna

FORT Fan

Do we need to consider why TPTB left off the ONE unpleasant scene with Chris when he is in Canada big-hair’s face? We think they left off flip cup and shower towel to hide him. Did they leave the “in-your-face” scene off because it ruins their storyline for him? If yes, what does that say about the ending? Do they want the good guy to “win” or “lose” at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3930652;
    Do we need to consider why TPTB left off the ONE unpleasant scene with Chris when he is in Canada big-hair’s face? We think they left off flip cup and shower towel to hide him. Did they leave the “in-your-face” scene off because it ruins their storyline for him? If yes, what does that say about the ending? Do they want the good guy to “win” or “lose” at the end?
    I think it is a disconcerting thought that they are *hiding* Chris L. Perhaps
    it doesn't bode well for Chris L fans. I think back to Jillian's season. Many
    of us were convinced they were deliberately hiding Reid. We did not
    have the early spoilers that we do this season from RS. We grew to love
    Reid, with his quirkiness, his sense of humor, and how *real* he was with
    Jillian. We anxiously anticipated his 1 on 1 date, and felt cheated by how
    little was actually shown. We were even more convinced that they were
    trying to hide him as F1. Early into the season stories started to surface about Ed and his multiple girlfriends. Many validated by posters on this
    board. He was crucified in the edit. The possibility of Ed as F1 to me, was not even a consideration. Jillian had two outstanding men in Kiptyn and
    Reid. The fact that they hid Reid meant nothing. A majority of the viewers
    fell in love with Reid, but Jillian did not.

I hope this isn't the same scenario all over again. Chris L fans may feel
    cheated in the end. Regardless, Ali's F2 are by all accounts ~ great men.
    I just hope if Chris L IS the F1 they show us their love story. I'm already
    disappointed that they virtually eliminated their scenes in the BNL video ~
    with her shaving him, and the warm embrace with back kiss. Both to be
    considered intimate moments shared by a *couple*. Why eliminate those
    scenes?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!