Page 95 of 387 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

She is cuddling up to Chris very differently then she has to any of the guys in the SC's..

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3929245;
    Well, what do you know. Ali looks very happy and safe in Chris' arms.
    Kinda like he might just be teaching her that he has her back?
    Love this pose much better
    laying with her heart on his chest is much more open and with him supporting her back...
    Last edited by latergator; 06-09-2010 at 11:14 PM.

This is the Editing Analysis Thread.

Please take all your comments about these screen caps to the Screen Cap Discussion thread where they are also on display.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I posted this earlier in the spoilers thread but thought that it should probably go here. Thoughts?

If there's one thing consistent for all seasons it's that they never hide the guy that they want as the next bachelor. Sometimes they will even make up stuff for that guy to do so that he can get more air time (ie jake). They will want to build his fan base for the next season. So there is no way they would have edited out chris stepping out of that shower if he was a candidate for the next bachelor. No way!

If there's one thing consistent for all seasons it's that they never hide the guy that they want as the next bachelor. Sometimes they will even make up stuff for that guy to do so that he can get more air time (ie jake). They will want to build his fan base for the next season. So there is no way they would have edited out chris stepping out of that shower if he was a candidate for the next bachelor. No way!
    I might have gotten this info here but did they not want Jesse from Jillian's season to be the next bachelor? Did he not turn it down and it went to Jake instead because TP felt that he was the one who was the most sincere about wanting to go on the show? Having only watched the show online in snippets, Jake had a 1 on 1 and a group date with Jillian. He started the Wes thing. Pardon the pun but was the Wes situation the one that earned Jake his so called, wings and landed him the lead role?
    Last edited by happy2bme; 06-09-2010 at 11:28 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3929490;
    I might have gotten this info here but did they not want Jesse from Jillian's season to be the next bachelor? Did he not turn it down and it went to Jake instead because TP felt that he was the one who was the most sincere about wanting to go on the show to find a wife? Having only watched the show online in snippets, Jake had a 1 on 1 and a group date with Jillian. He started the Wes thing. Pardon the pun but was the Wes situation the one that earned Jake his so called, wingsand landed him the lead role?
    They wanted Kyptyn or Reid, but both turned it down. Both of them were given very favorible edits... Kyptyn's edit was the hot, physical edit sort of like what Roberto is getting.

Kyptyn and Reid both danced around the marriage question until it was too late. Ed was the only one who said I love your daughter and want to ask for her hand in marriage. That is why Jillian's dad loved Ed.

Also, MF said that Reid was his first choice to be the next bachelor. He made it seem like Jake was next in line during that 20/20 special. I don't buy it.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

So far we have heard Chris say: "I am in love with Ali", "She means the world to me", "She gives me butterflies, and I'm melting"

We have heard Roberto say: "I didn't expect to feel so strongly so quickly for Ali" and "I see a lot of possibilities and it excites me"

Just based on these comments, I think Chris will be ready to propose, not so sure about Roberto. I am thinking that Chris is going to end up head over heels in love with Ali. I wonder if Roberto will be able to express that to Ali? Ed did a very good job of showing Jill how serious he was, much more so than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3929509;
    So far we have heard Chris say: "I am in love with Ali", "She means the world to me", "She gives me butterflies, and I'm melting"

We have heard Roberto say: "I didn't expect to feel so strongly so quickly for Ali" and "I see a lot of possibilities and it excites me"

Just based on these comments, I think Chris will be ready to propose, not so sure about Roberto. I am thinking that Chris is going to end up head over heels in love with Ali. I wonder if Roberto will be able to express that to Ali? Ed did a very good job of showing Jill how serious he was, much more so than the others.
    My feelings as well, as far as where this edit is taking us. Now will Ali care about Roberto's intentions because she's in love with CL or is she in love with Roberto and only cares about him and his thoughts? I'm so on Team CL it's insane, but I don't know if Ali will love him the way he loves her or claims to anyway going by the edit.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

One comment that is worrisom regarding Chris tho is the one he makes about not being able to propose unless he knows she loves him - where does that come in to play - in a PI?? - or to her parents?? - that is bothering me
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON