Page 8 of 387 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3901185;
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it has something to do with edits & the order in which the guys exit the limo, I'll just post it here. I went to medianet & checked out the orders in which the photos were taken. it wasn't as easy as it has been in the past because the photo number are sort of out of order. If we go by the numbers on the photos, it looked like Ali took time out from meeting the guys from the limo to just into the cocktail party. Aaaanyway, I have most of it figured out except 1 photo is missing, but I think I've figured out where he belongs.

This is the actual order the guys exited the limos, not necessarily the order we will be shown.

1. Chris H
    2. Jesse
    3. Derek
    4. Craig R
    5. Steven

6. Chris L
    7. Ty
    8. Jay
    9. Justin
    10. I believe Kyle is also in this limo, but there are no photos on medianet showing his first meet with Ali, so I'm not sure what order he came out..possibly 8 or 9.

11. John N
    12. John C
    13. Craig M
    14. Tyler M
    15. Roberto

16. Frank (no photo of he & Ali, just one of him on top of the limo when he comes through the sunroof)
    17. Kirk (presents Ali with flowers)
    18. Tyler V
    19. Jonathan
    20. Chris N

21. Kasey
    22. Hunter
    23. Philip
    24. Derrick
    25. Jason

Well, there you have it. Now we just have to wait to see how they are edited to come out of the limo. Sorry I couldn't get more info on the second limo, I'll keep checking.
    If this order is correct I think we have a pic from the hotel of group one. There is a small guy in that pick that kinda looks like Jon, but isn't. I think his name is Steve. Some even thought they saw Craig in that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3901197;
    Roberto is in the final 1 position coming out of the limo #15.
    Well, we'll have to see where he's edited to come out of the limo. They'll mix it up a bit when they show it to us.

You're welcome everyone. Finally I could do something to earn my keep around here.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3901191;
    So it looks like the photos Mamaracci took of the guys getting ready for the meet and greet was the group in the first limo right?
    I definitely believe you are correct. That is the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw Craig R. was #4. Can't miss him because he is so tall, compared to the others that were in that picture.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3901225;
    I definitely believe you are correct. That is the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw Craig R. was #4. Can't miss him because he is so tall, compared to the others that were in that picture.
    Mama and I had a long talk when we on our mission (it seems so long ago!). She said then (and I think on the board, too) that she only got photos of one group of guys before some sniveling PA started giving her a hard time and shooed her away. I'd say we can lock that photo as the first group.

Are we having fun yet? You bet!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

I2D!!! I don't know what time y'all took the pic, but Chris H met Ali around 7:15 & Jason, the last guy, around 9:05. That's a long time standing around....I hope she was wearing her Chucks.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3901494;
    I2D!!! I don't know what time y'all took the pic, but Chris H met Ali around 7:15 & Jason, the last guy, around 9:05. That's a long time standing around....I hope she was wearing her Chucks.
    SS you mentioned it appears she took a break because there were some pictures of her inside the mansion in the middle of the arrivals. Maybe the long time it took for everyone to arrive made here want to sit for a minute

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3901207;
    If this order is correct I think we have a pic from the hotel of group one. There is a small guy in that pick that kinda looks like Jon, but isn't. I think his name is Steve. Some even thought they saw Craig in that pic.
    That is incorrect. Because Kasey's friends and family picked him out of standing next to Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3901514;
    That is incorrect. Because Kasey's friends and family picked him out of standing next to Craig.
    So you don't think that is a pic of group one?

I went back and looked at the pic it looks like group one to me you can even see Derek he doesn't have on a black suit and I see Steve and Craig.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 05-12-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3901503;
    SS you mentioned it appears she took a break because there were some pictures of her inside the mansion in the middle of the arrivals. Maybe the long time it took for everyone to arrive made here want to sit for a minute
    That's what it initially looked like because of the numbered photos, but the time stamps told a different story. All of the photos of Ali inside with the guys were after everyone showed up. I don't know why they decided to mix them up.

It looks like there is about 10 minutes between limos, except the time between the third & forth limo when Ali had about 30 minutes. That's probably when Chris Harris comes back out to talk to her about the guys she's met thus far. I'll tell you though, those guys spend about 2 minutes with her before they head inside, not a lot of initial time for her to get more than their name.

It looks like she spent a little more time with Justin, but he had to play up the gimpy for her, I'm sure.

Thanks for the clarification Saffron