Page 7 of 387 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

I truly dont think Frank was her intended F1. They say he wanted out of the show earlier, and they asked him to stay. I think it was all for drama. I would think the editing would be different from time to time, otherwise the show would be too predictable. I think it was a Graham dejevu happening, they wanted drama and wanted him to stay, I think Ali was more upset that she was made to look like a fool, something she has said she wanted no part of.

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3900791;
    I truly dont think Frank was her intended F1. They say he wanted out of the show earlier, and they asked him to stay. I think it was all for drama. I would think the editing would be different from time to time, otherwise the show would be too predictable. I think it was a Graham dejevu happening, they wanted drama and wanted him to stay, I think Ali was more upset that she was made to look like a fool, something she has said she wanted no part of.
    The only thing that I question about is their editing of Frank and if we will be able to tell if he wants out. Also, when we will start to see it or will we be "blindsided"? If he doesn't want Ali and wants to go back to his girlfriend he better not show affection towards her nearing his departure or he will be one hated man.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3900814;
    The only thing that I question about is their editing of Frank and if we will be able to tell if he wants out. Also, when we will start to see it or will we be "blindsided"? If he doesn't want Ali and wants to go back to his girlfriend he better not show affection towards her nearing his departure or he will be one hated man.
    It is going to be a very interesting season. much to discuss on the edit and blf fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3900814;
    I think he did show Ali affection towrds the end because she took him as far as F3. Even if he started backing off from her, I think it'll be edited so that we will be blindsided. We'll see the Justin drama, then think everything's going to be ok then BAM!! Frank drops the bomb. Editing is a wonderful & evil tool that Fleiss sleeps with to find comfort at night.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it has something to do with edits & the order in which the guys exit the limo, I'll just post it here. I went to medianet & checked out the orders in which the photos were taken. it wasn't as easy as it has been in the past because the photo number are sort of out of order. If we go by the numbers on the photos, it looked like Ali took time out from meeting the guys from the limo to just into the cocktail party. Aaaanyway, I have most of it figured out except 1 photo is missing, but I think I've figured out where he belongs.

This is the actual order the guys exited the limos, not necessarily the order we will be shown.

1. Chris H
    2. Jesse
    3. Derek
    4. Craig R
    5. Steven

6. Chris L
    7. Ty
    8. Jay
    9. Justin
    10. I believe Kyle is also in this limo, but there are no photos on medianet showing his first meet with Ali, so I'm not sure what order he came out..possibly 8 or 9.

11. John N
    12. John C
    13. Craig M
    14. Tyler M
    15. Roberto

16. Frank (no photo of he & Ali, just one of him on top of the limo when he comes through the sunroof)
    17. Kirk (presents Ali with flowers)
    18. Tyler V
    19. Jonathan
    20. Chris N

21. Kasey
    22. Hunter
    23. Philip
    24. Derrick
    25. Jason

Well, there you have it. Now we just have to wait to see how they are edited to come out of the limo. Sorry I couldn't get more info on the second limo, I'll keep checking.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Interesting. #15, 16 and 17 are all in the F4. Often the F1 is edited exiting the limo in one of those positions. Let's see if they edit Cape Cod Chris into the middle of that bunch on M&G night.

Thanks for your hard work, Saffron.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

So it looks like the photos Mamaracci took of the guys getting ready for the meet and greet was the group in the first limo right?
    Last edited by Peppermom; 05-12-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: fixed spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3901187;
    Interesting. #15, 16 and 17 are all in the F4. Often the F1 is edited exiting the limo in one of those positions. Let's see if they edit Cape Cod Chris into the middle of that bunch on M&G night.

Thanks for your hard work, Saffron.
    Do ya'll remember the order from last season? Wasn't Vienna edited to come out at #15? It will be interesting to see if Chris L. is edited to come out later than his original # out of the limo.

Kirk (presents Ali with flowers)
    That is so sweet!

Thanks Saffron for doing this!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Roberto is in the final 1 position coming out of the limo #15.