Page 65 of 387 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

There is NO 2n1 date in Turkey - there is a group date for 4 and 2 1n1's - Frank and Ty - Justin will be sent home and Craig will go at the RC

In Portugal there is 1n1 with Kirk - a 1n1 with Roberto - 1 2n1 with Frank and Ty - and there will be a 1n1 with Chris - and Ty will go home at the RC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3924015;
    Sorry, think I posted wrong. I guess the Ty and Frank 2:1 is in Portugal. Leaving most likely a 1:1 for Chris in Portugal along with Kirk and Roberto. Hopefully I got it right this time.
    that sounds correct.

Now for Turkey there are 7 guy (this is where Justin gets booted before the dates begin- so really only 6 will go on dates:

A group date Olive Oil Wrestling - Kirk, Chris, Roberto and Craig

1:1 ty

leaving Frank to get a 1:1

therefore all of our F3 will get 2 1;1

ETA: Kirk gets 2 1:1 - Iceland and Portugal - so the F4 all get 1:1s
    Last edited by anders332; 06-04-2010 at 08:55 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Keep in mind also - that TPTB always start to hide dates at a certain point - 1 person won't be shown in the previews and/or SC's as well - and in this case - it is ChrisL not being shown in Portugal
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3924022;
    that sounds correct.

Now for Turkey there are 7 guy (this is where Justin gets booted before the dates begin- so really only 6 will go on dates:

A group date Olive Oil Wrestling - Kirk, Chris, Roberto and Craig

1:1 ty

leaving Frank to get a 1:1

therefore all of our F3 will get 2 1;1

ETA: Kirk gets 2 1:1 - Iceland and Portugal - so the F4 all get 1:1s
    You guys are (to borrow a word from TB) AMAZING!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923935;
    And that is the point in time that the audience will be polarized as well - or they will be made to think that both have a good chance (which we do now anyways LOL) - and how will she choose - 2 great guys - won't choose either (I think Frank's edit is going down the tubes anyways - so )

I wonder. CH specifically said about Roberto that he is "not polarizing." I don't think he is either. If it weren't for Chris, I would not mind seeing Roberto as F1. I just don't want to see a broken heart from my fave! And normally I don't care about that so much. I did not like Vienna at all, but I did not feel badly for Tenley. I felt like she dodged a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3924108;
    I wonder. CH specifically said about Roberto that he is "not polarizing." I don't think he is either. If it weren't for Chris, I would not mind seeing Roberto as F1. I just don't want to see a broken heart from my fave! And normally I don't care about that so much. I did not like Vienna at all, but I did not feel badly for Tenley. I felt like she dodged a bullet.
    This is really true and definitely true for me as well. If say the F2 were Kirk and Roberto or Roberto and Ty, I couldn't care less who the F1 was and would be fine either way. It's all because of CL that I'm getting all riled up!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Please keep all discussion in this thread to analyzing the Editing process.

Take all discussion about Ali and her choices to the Ali Spoiler thread.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3923976;
    That's my point - we haven't seen enough from Chris or Roberto to know what kind of feelings either of them have for Ali. Chris is giddy and happy around her like he has a crush and Ali acts that way towards Roberto - it reminds me of the movie My Best Friends Wedding, where Julia Roberts loved the guy who loved Cameron Diaz.

seriously I don't know know anything from what little we've seen in 2 episodes, but I'm sure she'll make the decision that's right for her.
    I agree that based on the little interaction we've seen between Ali and the 2 guys, it is impossible to know which one is more suitable for her, only, I suspect, which one is more suitable for us (if we were her).

I see a lot of speculation, and I admit to doing it myself, that Roberto is not that into Ali, or interested in a serious relationship, based solely on how good looking he is. Although it might turn out to be true, I really think it is pure speculation at this point. Yes, we've not heard him gushing over Ali as much as Chris has, but that might just be his personality, or they might have edited it out.

To me both guys appear very solid so far with no real warning flags. Of course this might change, but my guess is that with the release of the info about Frank, the edit is headed in the direction of making him out to be the jealous over the top suitor that we will all dislike and hope Ali sees through (but she will appear to be falling for him anyway), who will finally prove to be the ultimate hypocrite when he drops out to go back to an ex girlfriend. I don't think he will be treated with any sympathy at all, and the viewers will revile him, and cheer when he is gone.

I agree, Ironcat. Roberto doesn't seem like the "gushing" type, but that doesn't mean that he's not starting to like Ali. Frank has certainly done more than his share of gushing & has gotten criticized for it. I haven't seen enough of Chris L or Roberto to even begin to speculate about which one is ready for marriage or which one would move, etc. I honestly don't think Ali's ready to settle down & get married either, but I don't know her personally, just what TPTB choose to show me. Both guys seem very nice & Ali's a lucky girl to have them to take with her to the F2s. I don't see Roberto as "smooth". He's well spoken & confident & knows how to keep her attention. I guess I'm old fashioned because I don't think asking a girl to dance is smooth. Ali does seem to be a bit smitten with Roberto, but I'm sure she will soon become smitten with Chris...she just needs to spend more time with him.

I also don't think I can analyse Ali's body language while they're kissing on the tight rope. Ali should have leaned over farther because Roberto would have a better chance of holding her than her holding him. If he would have leaned over too much, Ali would have had to support him...not a gentlemanly thing to do.

It seems that they edited Frank to be Ali's soul mate in one episode & they're going to throw him under the bus in the next. I really thought they would keeping building on Frank then drop the bomb on us, but I guess they're going to show some flaws before the whammy. I guess I'm just wondering why they would do that, because it's more dramatic for us to wonder is Ali could continue after Frank leaves??
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Hiya, Saffron! I wonder if the unspoiled will not take the same view as we do regarding next Monday's "jealousy." Depending on how much is force-fed to the viewers, they make think Frank is "shaken up," but will step up his game. If so, then TPTB can REALLY run over him in the later episode. (Can hardly wait for that, lol.)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.