Page 62 of 387 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3923908;
    I agree part of the reason why I dont think Roberto is the F1 is because they are already making the connection between the two of them so obvious. They are showing PI's of Ali talking about how much she likes him then that article from E were it talks about how the "sparks are flying" with them. I dont know would they really make the F1 that obvious to me Roberto =Kip/Charlie jmo
    Does E! know the final outcome though?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3923912;
    Does E! know the final outcome though?
    No, they were just speculating. Hype sells.

Just maybe - they are going to ''make'' the public fall all over themselves over Roberto - he will have the 'adrenalin date' - and alot of the public actually do associate that date with the F1 - but......... then comes along ChrisL (and Ali's admittedly most favorite date - tho we don't know if the reason is the music - or the guy - or both - for that matter LOL) - and out the shadows comes this other guy - who many have not noticed - being blinded by Roberto and initial attraction - and WHAM - just maybe things take a real turn in epi 4 - and minds are changed - and many questions will arise I have no doubt
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3923908;
    I agree part of the reason why I dont think Roberto is the F1 is because they are already making the connection between the two of them so obvious. They are showing PI's of Ali talking about how much she likes him then that article from E were it talks about how the "sparks are flying" with them. I dont know would they really make the F1 that obvious to me Roberto =Kip/Charlie jmo
    Well, we beg for a love story every single season. They actually might give us one with Roberto and Ali.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

No doubt Roberto is popular. He is a catch, so to speak. I don't see him as the underdog at all; but we will have to wait until Ep 4 to see if Chris is the underdog. They could be on equal footing (just below Frank) until F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923919;
    Just maybe - they are going to ''make'' the public fall all over themselves over Roberto - he will have the 'adrenalin date' - and alot of the public actually do associate that date with the F1 - but......... then comes along ChrisL (and Ali's admittedly most favorite date - tho we don't know if the reason is the music - or the guy - or both - for that matter LOL) - and out the shadows comes this other guy - who many have not noticed - being blinded by Roberto and initial attraction - and WHAM - just maybe things take a real turn in epi 4 - and minds are changed - and many questions will arise I have no doubt
    I'm sure that will happen. Both guys didn't get a date in the second episode. In the third epi, Roberto gets a one on one date and he will be first in people's minds. Then the next week Chris gets a one on one and he will become first in people's minds. It's what happens after that that will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3923927;
    I'm sure that will happen. Both guys didn't get a date in the second episode. In the third epi, Roberto gets a one on one date and he will be first in people's minds. Then the next week Chris gets a one on one and he will become first in people's minds. It's what happens after that that will be interesting.
    And that is the point in time that the audience will be polarized as well - or they will be made to think that both have a good chance (which we do now anyways LOL) - and how will she choose - 2 great guys - won't choose either (I think Frank's edit is going down the tubes anyways - so )
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3923921;
    Well, we beg for a love story every single season. They actually might give us one with Roberto and Ali.
    JMO I don't see the Ali and Roberto connection being 50/50 at this point. I see Ali giving 75% and Roberto enjoying the attention which as we have seen he gets from the ladies in the general public who label him "hot".

I have not seen enough to know about Roberto other then he is a good looking guy who works hard at his job.

No doubt he is a catch. I just wonder if he is ready for all the things Ali claims to be.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3923948;
    JMO I don't see the Ali and Roberto connection being 50/50 at this point. I see Ali giving 75% and Roberto enjoying the attention which as we have seen he gets from the ladies in the general public who label him "hot".

I have not seen enough to know about Roberto other then he is a good looking guy who works hard at his job.

No doubt he is a catch. I just wonder if he is ready for all the things Ali claims to be.
    I agree LOVE - in the real world - she still likes that bit of quirkiness - that is a tough trait to leave behind if one really likes it in a partner (makes for many an interesting relationship LOL) - and I don't see that in Roberto at all - he may be more serious and work focused (as she was - we have been led to believe) - it also bothers me alot that Roberto is THE guy that she is most skeered of - the great looking guy that can't commit - or have a serious relationship - who will hurt her in the short run. He may have a fantastic work ethic - he is young and I have NO doubt that he has the ladies just drooling after him anyways (another thing that Ali has a hard time with - he stands out in the crowd quite a bit) - definitely a catch tho - but not just yet.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

So Chris L. only gets one 1-1 date that happens in epsiode 4?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."