Page 61 of 387 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Watching the previews from next week - they sure put the edit screw to Frank - and not in an easy fashion - he is coming across as the jealous voyuer - and he can't handle it - kinda blows his initial edit out of the water for sure.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I decided that if Roberto is F1 (which I think he is) whoever gets the "active" date must always become the F1. It seems that way the last few seasons anyway.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I know I thought Frank would be getting the F1 edit all the way up until he leaves, but next week he is getting nervous of all people Kirk. He says "If Kirk gets a rose it will kill me".
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3923894;
    I decided that if Roberto is F1 (which I think he is) whoever gets the "active" date must always become the F1. It seems that way the last few seasons anyway.
    It may seem that way of late - but I wouldn't count out changes in this season - in a few things
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3923895;
    I know I thought Frank would be getting the F1 edit all the way up until he leaves, but next week he is getting nervous of all people Kirk. He says "If Kirk gets a rose it will kill me".
    I think Roberto is going to be L-O-V-E-D after his 1on1. He's totally all my friends favorite right now I think Frank will look like the jealous BF who probably shouldn't have gone on the show if he didn't think she would be kissing other guys

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3923894;
    That is why I think it might not be Roberto even though he get the famous "thrill date" in episode 3.

I saw a connectin when the F1 gets the 1-1 date during epsiode 3 in past seasons, but in the previews this season not so much with Roberto and Ali.

I will have to see how thier date goes later that night at the rooftop dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923897;
    It may seem that way of late - but I wouldn't count out changes in this season - in a few things
    i'm hoping so or else the edit will just be so boring. Have we ever had a F2 where both are actually liked?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3923899;
    I think Roberto is going to be L-O-V-E-D after his 1on1. He's totally all my friends favorite right now I think Frank will look like the jealous BF who probably shouldn't have gone on the show if he didn't think she would be kissing other guys
    My friends all love Roberto as well and that is why I don't understand why some are calling him the underdog. I don't see that at all from the fans.

Chris L. in many ways is the underdog because he doesn't get a 1-1 date until episode 4 and he didn't have a date in episode 2.

A lot of people don't have Chris L on thier radar because he hasn't gotton much screen time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3923900;
    That is why I think it might not be Roberto even though he get the famous "thrill date" in episode 3.

I saw a connectin when the F1 gets the 1-1 date during epsiode 3 in past seasons, but in the previews this season not so much with Roberto and Ali.

I will have to see how thier date goes later that night at the rooftop dinner.
    I agree part of the reason why I dont think Roberto is the F1 is because they are already making the connection between the two of them so obvious. They are showing PI's of Ali talking about how much she likes him then that article from E were it talks about how the "sparks are flying" with them. I dont know would they really make the F1 that obvious to me Roberto =Kip/Charlie jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3923905;
    My friends all love Roberto as well and that is why I don't understand why some are calling him the underdog. I don't see that at all from the fans.

Chris L. in many ways is the underdog because he doesn't get a 1-1 date until episode 4 and he didn't have a date in episode 2.

A lot of people don't have Chris L on thier radar because he hasn't gotton much screen time yet.
    I can't believe people are calling him an underdog either. I tell my friends one of my favorites is Chris L. and they are like, who? He's not even on their radar yet. Roberto might be an underdog on the boards but definitely not to the general viewing public.

To make Chris L. a complete favorite, they have to give him a Reid edit IMO. Reid kind of came out of the woodwork later on to become a favorite, and I'm hoping that is what they do with Chris.