Page 60 of 387 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3923779;
    How is the edit impacted by the fact that the two major scandals have both been revealed in People mag this week? Even non-spoiled viewers will see or hear about People, it's everywhere. People who liked Frank initially will change their tune. I don't understand the purpose of this reveal at all.
    TPTB did not do Ali any favors with her edit last season. I know on the Alphabet site there are still many people that dislike her very much. I wonder if all the Ali press about insecurities and horrible men is TPTB trying to help her fan base out a bit and get a little sympathy. Even on the discussion side of Fort there are few posters impressed with her and her behavior on the show so far.

Did a lot of people like Trista? I can't remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923785;
    I find it interesting in the edit we have seen for this coming week - that when Ali does her little goof with Roberto about Justin coming to her house - Roberto then tells the guys - and then we also see him in the group when they seem to confront Justin outside - Ty is doing all the talking - and Chris is NO-where to be seen in any of this.......... uuummmmmm
    This I think is a good sign for Chris. He's been getting a great edit, and considering they didn't show the scene where he blew up at Craig M. is another good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3923789;
    TPTB did not do Ali any favors with her edit last season. I know on the Alphabet site there are still many people that dislike her very much. I wonder if all the Ali press about insecurities and horrible men is TPTB trying to help her fan base out a bit and get a little sympathy. Even on the discussion side of Fort there are few posters impressed with her and her behavior on the show so far.

Did a lot of people like Trista? I can't remember...
    No, a lot of people found her annoying (me included). She grew on me during her bachelorette season though. It's totally what they are doing with Ali.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-04-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3923793;
    No, a lot of people found her annoying (me included). She grew on me during her bachelorette season though. It's totally what they are doing with Ali.
    I agree. Ali was like Deanna. Seemed to be a bit of a troublemaker, but the lead liked them a lot.

BTW, it seems that ChrisL is actually getting the Jason Mesnick/Kipton edit. There was not a lot of spark with either of them, mostly sensibility. The Leads hardly ever go for sensibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3923777;
    Ditto, how awful is that?! The more and more I think about it I think Chris=Ryan and Roberto=Kip. Even more so Roberto=Kip because I'm sure they will be begging him to be the next bachelor and I think he will turn it down.
    I think Roberto is getting the Ali wants Passion with Roberto
    But Chris shows her the Passion.

Funny you say this - If Roberto is shown/heard saying to her - on the tight rope thing - ''come here'' - and she goes 90% of the way - and he only goe 10% - then I sure don't see where passion is going to come into things LOL - the SC's do seem show her just about leaning over to his wire to kiss him LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923811;
    Funny you say this - If Roberto is shown/heard saying to her - on the tight rope thing - ''come here'' - and she goes 90% of the way - and he only goe 10% - then I sure don't see where passion is going to come into things LOL - the SC's do seem show her just about leaning over to his wire to kiss him LOL
    I know!!, but they are on a tight rope thing.

I think it will say alot if Ali gushes about the kiss in her blog. I remember Jake talking about how pivotal the upside down kiss was in his relationship with Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923811;
    I have to say Ali really wanted that kiss from Roberto. I don't think that was easy to turn and balance!

I guess for Roberto, I would turn on that tight rope for a kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3923825;
    I think it will say alot if Ali gushes about the kiss in her blog. I remember Jake talking about how pivotal the upside down kiss was in his relationship with Vienna.
    J & V's kiss was a no brainer - upside down - hugging each other - but with Roberto - on that tight rope - maybe I would have expected a bit more give on his part LOL - and not expect so much take from Ali........ just an observation - that's all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923840;
    J & V's kiss was a no brainer - upside down - hugging each other - but with Roberto - on that tight rope - maybe I would have expected a bit more give on his part LOL - and not expect so much take from Ali........ just an observation - that's all
    The funny thing is...Roberto wanted to "give" her something but it looks more like she was the giving one the way she was leaning way over. (lol)