Page 59 of 387 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3923565;
    this is very much the same as Trista choosing Ryan over Charlie - she said that she thought it was going to be Charlie when he stepped out of the limo - but she also had her eye on Ryan and in the end she ended up falling in love with Ryan - so in that respect if Ali chooses Chris (slow and steady) over Robert O (hot out of the limo) we have a parallel to Trista's season.

that's the problem though too many parallels to several seasons......

anders, do you remember whether when Reid got his first one-on-one date, had Ed already left?

this is very much the same as Trista choosing Ryan over Charlie - she said that she thought it was going to be Charlie when he stepped out of the limo - but she also had her eye on Ryan and in the end she ended up falling in love with Ryan - so in that respect if Ali chooses Chris (slow and steady) over Robert O (hot out of the limo) we have a parallel to Trista's season.

Unfortunately they cast for the same "type" every season. Even MF admitted to casting for certain roles season after season... gee I wonder why we have the same drama...

For Bachelorette one of them has become, guitar playing country singer with questionable intentions. (Wes, Ty)

Tattle-tale who when wearing brief-type bottoms like to refer to their genitals. (Tanner, Jonathan)

Alpha male who stirs the pot a little too much when intoxicated (David, Craig)

Classic good guy. (Kip, Roberto)

Extremely quirky with strong emotions but doubts "the process" (Reid, Frank)

etc, etc.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3923576;
    anders, do you remember whether when Reid got his first one-on-one date, had Ed already left?
    Sorry, I know I'm not anders, but I can answer this one!

Ed left in Episode 5 (Whistler) and Reid didn't get his one-on-one until Episode 6 (train trip to Alberta).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3923632;
    Sorry, I know I'm not anders, but I can answer this one!

Ed left in Episode 5 (Whistler) and Reid didn't get his one-on-one until Episode 6 (train trip to Alberta).

Interesting. The parallels between Reid and Chris are not as strong as I thought. If Ed had not left, who knows if Reid would have even gotten a date?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3923653;
    Interesting. The parallels between Reid and Chris are not as strong as I thought. If Ed had not left, who knows if Reid would have even gotten a date?
    Yeah, Reid's date was REALLY late in the season. I know that the chronology was kind of screwy just because she had the five extra guys to contend with, but she even had one-on-one dates with Jesse and Michael (love him, but was she honestly going to pick a 25-year-old??) before Reid.

ITA, I am seeing Trista and Ryan. Ryan was totally heads over heels in love with Ryan but Trista seemed to have the hots for Charlie. I think the TPTB have had anonther "perfect love triangle" fall into their laps. I was positive Trista would choose Charlie even though I could tell Ryan was so in love with her.

Chris is just the same, everytime he talks about Ali, he blushes. He is totally wearing his heart on his sleeve. Ali has the hots for Roberto. The chemistry was there from night one. So the questions remains do we have another Trista/Ryan/Charlie scenario or will Ali go with the chemistry edit.

It also is similar to Andy/Tessa/Bevin. Bevin got the chemistry edit, Tessa the giddy, in love edit.

I promised myself I wouldn't pick a favorite ever again but here I go choosing a favorite. Just makes me mad when it doesn't turn out the way I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;3923754;
    ITA, I am seeing Trista and Ryan. Ryan was totally heads over heels in love with Ryan but Trista seemed to have the hots for Charlie. I think the TPTB have had anonther "perfect love triangle" fall into their laps. I was positive Trista would choose Charlie even though I could tell Ryan was so in love with her.

Chris is just the same, everytime he talks about Ali, he blushes. He is totally wearing his heart on his sleeve. Ali has the hots for Roberto. The chemistry was there from night one. So the questions remains do we have another Trista/Ryan/Charlie scenario or will Ali go with the chemistry edit.

It also is similar to Andy/Tessa/Bevin. Bevin got the chemistry edit, Tessa the giddy, in love edit.

I promised myself I wouldn't pick a favorite ever again but here I go choosing a favorite. Just makes me mad when it doesn't turn out the way I want.
    I promise myself that each time too.
    But there is a silver lining behind every cloud. If he is not F1 then from the track record of this franchise and a lot of luck we may get to see the Eye candy as the next bachelor.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

How is the edit impacted by the fact that the two major scandals have both been revealed in People mag this week? Even non-spoiled viewers will see or hear about People, it's everywhere. People who liked Frank initially will change their tune. I don't understand the purpose of this reveal at all.

I find it interesting in the edit we have seen for this coming week - that when Ali does her little goof with Roberto about Justin coming to her house - Roberto then tells the guys - and then we also see him in the group when they seem to confront Justin outside - Ty is doing all the talking - and Chris is NO-where to be seen in any of this.......... uuummmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3923779;
    How is the edit impacted by the fact that the two major scandals have both been revealed in People mag this week? Even non-spoiled viewers will see or hear about People, it's everywhere. People who liked Frank initially will change their tune. I don't understand the purpose of this reveal at all.
    I think slowly but surely they will show doubt/imperfections about Frank. I think next week they show how jealous he is about Ali kissing other guys. And the wrestler dude (whatshisname)... well he has already gotten a somewhat bad edit. I think from next episode on good ole' Frank's edit is going in the toilet, and deservedly so. He's a poor knock off of Reid.