Page 54 of 387 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3922339;
    Of course they can. Audience outrage is what drives this puppy. Also, their goal isn't to make you love the F1, it's to love the F2 because the moment Ali chose her F1, they forgot all about her and the focus became who is going to be the next TB. And no one makes a better TB than a fan favorite who had his or her heart crushed in full view of 9M fans.
    Well if that is the angle they are going for I agree Chris will be f2 . He is far and away the fan favorite right now. He has the most fans on fb, the videos of him on youtube have the most views and on all the websites I read he is the favorite. So it would be like most seasons when Ali lets him go America will hate her and be demanding that he is the next bachelor
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3922334;
    Both of the F2 are great. BUT I just cant see where this year, especially, where they are going to have anything but a love story. CH has said (Chris L) came home to be with sick mother, and took care of his dad and brothers and now its his time for life and love. I think this year will be the love story. I mean if not, What are they going to say, Oops, sorry not this time, maybe next time....I cant see where they will have him heartbroken at the end. I just dont see it.
    IDK- anything is possible but right now as hard as I want not to pick a favorite, I can't help but go with Chris. His whole storyline grabs me. It will break my heart to see him heartbroken in the end.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3922370;
    Well if that is the angle they are going for I agree Chris will be f2 . He is far and away the fan favorite right now. He has the most fans on fb, the videos of him on youtube have the most views and on all the websites I read he is the favorite. So it would be like most seasons when Ali lets him go America will hate her and be demanding that he is the next bachelor
    I agee with you.. What a letdown.

But I do wonder, how do TPTB even know who will become the fan favorite? I don't think they expected it with Reid (they probably thought it would be Kip).

It's only been two episodes. Maybe after their one-on-one next week more Ali/Roberto vids will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922387;

But I do wonder, how do TPTB even know who will become the fan favorite? I don't think they expected it with Reid (they probably thought it would be Kip).

It's only been two episodes. Maybe after their one-on-one next week more Ali/Roberto vids will pop up.
    Look at the guy, all the staffers probaby couldn't speak then when he does speak WOW, then the back story of him being a nice guy. MF was probably rubbing his hand together.

IA they didn't expect it with Reid but look at the edit CL is getting- perfect, amazing guy who worked with underprivileged kids moved home to take care of his younger brothers and dying mother. Uh, yeah. No audience manipulation there at all!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I just remember Chris Harrison being surprised that most people were not routing for Ed when he came back and he was out and about defending Jillian's choice before the season ended. Will Chris be defending either Roberto or Chris this season? Or will he be doing damage control for Frankie instead because the public will be happy she does end up with a good guy with either R or C.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3922480;
    IA they didn't expect it with Reid but look at the edit CL is getting- perfect, amazing guy who worked with underprivileged kids moved home to take care of his younger brothers and dying mother. Uh, yeah. No audience manipulation there at all!
    I wonder then, why CH basically called CL a liar in his first blog regarding not telling Ali about his mom (which I thought was totally blowing it out of proportion)?

I don't really have much faith in Fleiss and Co for predicting who will be fan favorites. Yes, they were right about Kip, but they also thought Jake would be extremely popular and we know how polarizing he turned out to be. I also think they expected Ali to be widely loved, and she also had/has many detractors. I am also starting to wonder if part of the reason the cat was let out of the bag with Frank is because the fan feedback is not showing him to be as much of a favorite as they had thought, so they decided to throw him under the bus early.

Re: Editing Analysis

IMO I think people will be happy Roberto or Chris are Ali's F1 & F2. So the only way I see CH out there defending Frank is if he was Ali's first choice to be the F1.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3922565;
    I wonder then, why CH basically called CL a liar in his first blog regarding not telling Ali about his mom (which I thought was totally blowing it out of proportion)?

I don't really have much faith in Fleiss and Co for predicting who will be fan favorites. Yes, they were right about Kip, but they also thought Jake would be extremely popular and we know how polarizing he turned out to be. I also think they expected Ali to be widely loved, and she also had/has many detractors. I am also starting to wonder if part of the reason the cat was let out of the bag with Frank is because the fan feedback is not showing him to be as much of a favorite as they had thought, so they decided to throw him under the bus early.
    Now THAT's a story I can believe in.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3922565;

In what way did he call CL a liar? Sorry, I just don't remember.