Page 44 of 387 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing Analysis

I imagine that they prefer for their Bachelor to come from among the F3, and they do everything they can to get those guys there and give them good edits. But they also have a few back-ups just in case. Jake was a back-up; they wanted Kip or Reid but were spurned.

I am on the fence as to who is getting the F2/Future Bach edit. Roberto reminds me of Charlie from Trista's season: charming, confident (but not cocky), and hot. He seems like everything she wants, and right now she is smitten with him. Chris reminds me more of Ryan.....hunky but a little shy. At this point, he seems more smitten with her than she with him. All that talk about "butterflies" and "melting." He wears his heart on his sleeve and seems vulnerable.

I know that a few people have claimed Chris is F1. I hope they are right. But right now, he seems like a better Bach candidate, because everything points to him being ready to settle down. He is older, family-oriented and appears more invested. If she chooses freewheeling hot young Roberto over him, viewers will be clamoring for him to find true love with someone who appreciates him.

None of this is anything against Roberto. He seems like a nice guy and would be a great candidate. I just don't think he seems to need it as much.

I'm kind of seeing a pattern this season like Jillian's season between Reid/Chris L. Reid had alot of fans and so does Chris L. Reid had his one on one date later and so does Chris L. We see snippets of convo from ChrisL and Ali at the pre-RC and we did with Reid and Jillian too. Their convos seemed to be edited alot too. Reid was crazy about Jill at the beginning and so is Chris L about Ali. I guess we'll see what happens because this is a different season and different people. I hope it all works out for them! My opinion is still that Chris L. wins her heart.

ETA: I do see Roberto being kind of like Ed in that their date is the adrenaline date and Jillian was all smiles with Ed. However, I can see Roberto being like Kiptyn too. He's hot, sweet, seems nice, and smart. Ali and Jill both were giddy like schoolgirls around them both too. I do think I see Ali being more interested in Roberto than just making out with him since they haven't done that yet, whereas Jillian did seem to want to just make out with Kiptyn. Ali says she wants to find out more about Roberto and she says that he is easy to talk to.

It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-01-2010 at 05:44 PM.

I think it's interesting that Roberto talks to Ali about Justin. It'll be interesting if she asks him or if he brings it up. It's an interesting edit IMO. I'm not sure what to make of it because I now believe that Roberto is F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3920424;
    I think it's interesting that Roberto talks to Ali about Justin. It'll be interesting if she asks him or if he brings it up. It's an interesting edit IMO. I'm not sure what to make of it because I now believe that Roberto is F1.
    In the previews this is what is said at the pre-RC:

Ali: "You know that he came to my house right?"
    Roberto: "No."

Then Ali has this look on her face like...oops! I think that Ali brought it up OR Roberto was telling Ali about Justin first and then she mentions how he came to visit her.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3920433;
    In the previews this is what is said at the pre-RC:

Ali: "You know that he came to my house right?"
    Roberto: "No."

Then Ali has this look on her face like...oops! I think that Ali brought it up OR Roberto was telling Ali about Justin first and then she mentions how he came to visit her.

I agree that perhaps he brought it up, and she says you know he came to my house. He then goes and tells the guys that Justin went to her house...so I find it really interesting that he would be playing that role since he wanted to stay out of the drama. They probably told them to warn Ali about him and so he did and they didn't tell him Justin went to visit her....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3920443;
    I agree that perhaps he brought it up, and she says you know he came to my house. He then goes and tells the guys that Justin went to her house...so I find it really interesting that he would be playing that role since he wanted to stay out of the drama. They probably told them to warn Ali about him and so he did and they didn't tell him Justin went to visit her....
    Who knows, they may have made him tell the other guys. I guess we'll never know or we'll find out next week.

without full context of that conversation we can't say what triggered her to say that - obviously they were discussing Justin, but we'll have to wait and see why.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think that Frank will be getting the F1 edit because TPTB want us to be shocked and feel for Ali when he leaves her in Tahiti. Will he also be getting the F1 edit because that is who Ali wanted it to be? We shall see.

Everytime Ali and Roberto are together she becomes a school girl smitten with the hot guy giving her the time of day.

When Chris L. and Ali are talking it feels in some ways they have known eachother for years. It might be because they grew up in the same area.

We know she has chemistry with Frank as we watched last night. With Roberto there is a physical connection that will play out next week on thier 1-1 date.. Chris is the one I want to see kiss Ali because then I will get a better read on thier connection in that department.

Of cource they will only air footage they want us to see so they can have that "I did not see that coming" at the finale.

When I think of Chris and Ali "Slow and Steady" comes to mind.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3920497;
    I think that Frank will be getting the F1 edit because TPTB want us to be shocked and feel for Ali when he leaves her in Tahiti. Will he also be getting the F1 edit because that is who Ali wanted it to be? We shall see.

Everytime Ali and Roberto are together she becomes a school girl smitten with the hot guy giving her the time of day.

When Chris L. and Ali are talking it feels in some ways they have known eachother for years. It might be because they grew up in the same area.

We know she has chemistry with Frank as we watched last night. With Roberto there is a physical connection that will play out next week on thier 1-1 date.. Chris is the one I want to see kiss Ali because then I will get a better read on thier connection in that department.

Of cource they will only air footage they want us to see so they can have that "I did not see that coming" at the finale.

When I think of Chris and Ali "Slow and Steady" comes to mind.
    "Slow and steady" also come to my mind when I think of Chris L. and Ali. Slow and steady can be something great but it can also be the kiss of death because of the time limit placed on the show..

ITA Love Me. I think we'll see FRank getting lots of screen time with Ali & their "connection" because the regular viewer is supposed to be shocked when Frank leaves.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow