Page 4 of 387 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3894869;
    when was the helicopter spotted???
    I think the Helicopter Service posted on FB on Monday, 3/22, that they had done the Bachelorette LAST WEEK. That could mean Episode 2 or 3. Maybe they flew them to the date at the Hollywood Sign in Ep 2, but it's usually Ep 3 when they have the helicopter date. I don't recall ever seeing a helicopter date during episode 2. Here's what I remember:

Andy - Tessa Ep 4
    Brad - Jenni Ep4
    DeAnna - Jason Ep3
    Jason - Blonde girl (Vegas) Ep3
    Jill - Ed Ep3
    Jake - Ella Ep3

However, like someone has already posted, it's usually one of the Ep3 1:1's that gets sent home on the date. I would be shocked if she sent Kissing Guy Frank home, so it must be the other 1:1 during Ep3.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3894772;
    IF Frank's date was an Ep3 date after all, we can probably rule out the humiliating exit theory. From the looks of things, the date went well. I've heard absolutely nothing about him having a kid. I'm about 87% sure he's not in the F4, so he's not the F1 either. And unless there is more than one 2-1 date, he's not sent home on one of those.

We know he makes it at least to Iceland, but probably not any further. Turkey is the absolute farthest he could've gotten.
    Where does that leave us?
    If there is only one 1-1 in episode 3, it is Frank, and Frank isn't even in the F4, then that leaves us with one of those occasional changes I mentioned.
    In the past (before Matt) sometimes the First Impression Rose winner got a 3rd eppie date, and that wasn't a guarantee at all that they would make it to F4. This could be a throwback to those days. (The last one that I definitely remember was the redhead in HandyDandyDr. Andy's season. I can't remember when he finally let her go, but it when on for a while.)

If there are two 1-1s, he could have gotten the other one.

We may be thrown for a loop this time, and the F1 date is later, but if we had no info from RS, I would still be looking carefully first at Ep. 2 and Ep. 3 since that is where the (intended) F1s have come from in the last 5 seasons.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894903;
    If there is only one 1-1 in episode 3, it is Frank, and Frank isn't even in the F4, then that leaves us with one of those occasional changes I mentioned.
    In the past (before Matt) sometimes the First Impression Rose winner got a 3rd eppie date, and that wasn't a guarantee at all that they would make it to F4. This could be a throwback to those days. (The last one that I definitely remember was the redhead in HandyDandyDr. Andy's season. I can't remember when he finally let her go, but it when on for a while.)

If there are two 1-1s, he could have gotten the other one.

We may be thrown for a loop this time, and the F1 date is later, but if we had no info from RS, I would still be looking carefully first at Ep. 2 and Ep. 3 since that is where the (intended) F1s have come from in the last 5 seasons.
    Her name was Stephanie from SC. There were 2 Stephanie's that season (Stephanie from Kansas made it to F6). The FIR Stephanie was let go at the F9/F6 RC after Andy and the 9 girls returned from a skiing trip to Nevada or somewhere.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894908;
    Her name was Stephanie from SC. There were 2 Stephanie's that season (Stephanie from Kansas made it to F6). The FIR Stephanie was let go at the F9/F6 RC after Andy and the 9 girls returned from a skiing trip to Nevada or somewhere.
    That's correct. She aggrevated the snot (excuse me) out of all the other girls, but Andy just didn't see it. She was let go at the end of Ep. 4.
    This could be what happens with Frank. He gets the 1-1 on Ep.3 and is let go at the Ep. 4 RC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894916;
    That's correct. She aggrevated the snot (excuse me) out of all the other girls, but Andy just didn't see it. She was let go at the end of Ep. 4.
    This could be what happens with Frank. He gets the 1-1 on Ep.3 and is let go at the Ep. 4 RC.
    But Frank at least gets to Iceland, Ep5. Maybe even Turkey.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3894922;
    But Frank at least gets to Iceland, Ep5. Maybe even Turkey.
    I am soooo confused with all of the locations. The last RC before the HTs only sees Ty (Nashville) going doesn't it? Where are they when that happens?

Have you heard 4 names for the F4? Are you sure Frank isn't on the list?

Ai-yi-yi...this is going to be hard even with RS's reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894930;
    I am soooo confused with all of the locations. The last RC before the HTs only sees Ty (Nashville) going doesn't it? Where are they when that happens?

Have you heard 4 names for the F4? Are you sure Frank isn't on the list?

Ai-yi-yi...this is going to be hard even with RS's reveal.
    F17 LA
    F14 LA
    F11 NY (Jonathan cut)
    F9 Iceland (Kasey cut)
    F7 Turkey (Rego cut, probably Craig cut)
    F5 Portugal (Ty Brown cut)
    F4 HTDs (Kirk cut)
    F3 Tahiti

The F9 consists of Kasey, Craig, Rego, Ty Brown, Kirk, Frank, Boston, Tampa, and 1 unkown.
    Kirk, Boston, Tampa, and 1 unknown are the F4.
    From what I can tell, Frank isn't in the F4. He and Craig are the only 2 I'm unsure about. I think one of them was cut in Iceland and one of them was cut in Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3894935;
    The F9 consists of Kasey, Craig, Rego, Ty Brown, Kirk, Frank, Boston, Tampa, and 1 unkown.
    Kirk, Boston, Tampa, and 1 unknown are the F4.
    From what I can tell, Frank isn't in the F4. He and Craig are the only 2 I'm unsure about. I think one of them was cut in Iceland and one of them was cut in Turkey.
    That is adorable. I love it. At FORT people are very creative.

It is now 2:30 P.M. in Tahiti. Ali must know by now..I wish we did!

If the helicopter was a thrill date for episode 3 I will be watching to see if the person in the helicopter is in the F2 for sure....

From the editing standpoint if this a "trend"... I have to wonder if there is specific question that they ask the Bachelor/ette when planning this particular date. I am going to say it's not "who are you most attracted to?" or "who is your F1 at this point?"... I think it's exactly how Jake described Vienna the first night and "who are you the most intrigued by?"

Yes, I am going to pick at this like a hangnail ... the absense of the episode 3 description and the dates for the helicopter are to uncanny for me.