Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377378379380381382383384385386387
Results 3,861 to 3,863 of 3863

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4020328;
    That is a great summary to remember. This season did actualy follow the F1 formular down to a T.

Add a couple of other signs :
    1. The "voiceovers" during the MTA making it seem like Chris was the best thing since sliced bread is a clear indication that he would not be the F1.
    2. The Disappearance of the candidate after the show finished filming, Vienna Ed and now Roberto all MIA.
    3. The absence of an intro piece in the season Premier episode.

Yes, the signs were all there and all followed the preset formular with few minor adjustments.
    Also, Chris was in the 5 to watch. Only once has that happened where the F1 was in there and that was because it was Shayne...the actress.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4019776;
    There is something diabolically wrong with repeatedly using the edit season after season to manipulate the majority of viewers to fall in love with the wrong person.
    However, in my not at all humble opinion, there is something ethically wrong in the storywriters deliberately crafting and editing a storyline that features numerous - many, many - story elements pointing to the wrong winner.

Many of you know me as practical, common sense Bloomers who watches the statistics like a hawk. I will use hyperbole to make a point, but I am not typically given to dramatics, and certainly not melodramatics. However, as I sit here, my heart hurts for the Chris fans and the wonderful analysts on this thread.
    The English major from so long ago rails against the injustice that has been done, especially the effect it has had on you in this thread.

I wonder if Fleiss and Co. - in an attempt to shut down RS - decided even more so than usual to elaborate on Chris's edit at the total expense of Roberto's edit.
    You are totally correct in that we did not learn much about Roberto, but you can bet that Ali did in all of those hours of discussion we did not hear.
    What a mockery and shame the edit was this season....

I want you to know how impressed I have been with all of the analysis on this thread. Even though I felt sure at times (especially prior to the Fantasy Dates when they "mixed up the edits") that you were barking up the wrong tree, so to speak, nevertheless, I was still in awe of the marvelous presentations that I read.

Props to all of you.
    Bloomers-- I have enjoyed learning more and more about the edit from you this season. I look forward to next season!! Thanks again for all your great posts!

Originally Posted by Bloomers
    There is something diabolically wrong with repeatedly using the edit season after season to manipulate the majority of viewers to fall in love with the wrong person.
    However, in my not at all humble opinion, there is something ethically wrong in the storywriters deliberately crafting and editing a storyline that features numerous - many, many - story elements pointing to the wrong winner.

Many of you know me as practical, common sense Bloomers who watches the statistics like a hawk. I will use hyperbole to make a point, but I am not typically given to dramatics, and certainly not melodramatics. However, as I sit here, my heart hurts for the Chris fans and the wonderful analysts on this thread.
    The English major from so long ago rails against the injustice that has been done, especially the effect it has had on you in this thread.

I wonder if Fleiss and Co. - in an attempt to shut down RS - decided even more so than usual to elaborate on Chris's edit at the total expense of Roberto's edit.
    You are totally correct in that we did not learn much about Roberto, but you can bet that Ali did in all of those hours of discussion we did not hear.
    What a mockery and shame the edit was this season....

I want you to know how impressed I have been with all of the analysis on this thread. Even though I felt sure at times (especially prior to the Fantasy Dates when they "mixed up the edits") that you were barking up the wrong tree, so to speak, nevertheless, I was still in awe of the marvelous presentations that I read.

Props to all of you.

I understand you guys love to follow this edit thing, but can I also suggest that they step back and really look for the real connection. That has been my formula and it works for me.