Page 383 of 387 FirstFirst ... 283333373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387 LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3863

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4019264;
    I have a question, and I hope I'm posting it in the right thread. On the video at ABC.com called "Ali Final Sneak", at around :57, Ali says "I'm realizing that Chris could really be the one for me". I doesn't sound spliced to me (not that I'm an expert!), and I don't recall hearing her say it in any of the episodes. So my question to you all is, when did she say it? Was it in an episode and I missed it?Maybe the last episode during the FD? Hey, there's an excuse for me to watch it AGAIN!
    I'm glad you mentioned that! Just wanted to add: Is Chris the only one we've heard her say that about? I don't recall her using that specific expression in regards to anyone else.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;4017996;
    I think you nailed the Fleiss Ethic right here. There is often a "showmance" and, hopefully, a "romance"... SOMETHING has to happen in the season regardless... even if it is just the former.

Any of these things are possible:

1.) There is just a showmance, but no romance... but the show is completed on schedule and the actor and actress can part ways after they have played their parts long enough post-show (i.e London Calling season with "monkey")
    2.) A showmance evolves into a romance... this makes the producers happy
    3.) A showmance helps hide a too-obvious romance... this makes the producers VERY happy.
    JBF..what a great synopsis! This is Fleiss' MO to a TEE!..of course the burning question remains..... which did we get this time?

I have a question, and I hope I'm posting it in the right thread. On the video at ABC.com called "Ali Final Sneak", at around :57, Ali says "I'm realizing that Chris could really be the one for me". I doesn't sound spliced to me (not that I'm an expert!), and I don't recall hearing her say it in any of the episodes. So my question to you all is, when did she say it? Was it in an episode and I missed it?Maybe the last episode during the FD? Hey, there's an excuse for me to watch it AGAIN!
    I don't know. It could be from a PI or made for the clip. I do think the part where Ali says "Will he love me back?" is spliced in.

FORT Newbie

I don't recall her ever saying it in any of the episodes about Chris, but she did say it in a vo about Roberto at the end of their date in Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;4018417;
    Sorry to bust a bubble, but Bloomers is my trusted genius here
    No offense to others....
    No busted bubble here ~ Bloomers knows how I feel about her!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

How we all feel about Bloomers!! She knows her stuff.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4019424;
    I'm glad you mentioned that! Just wanted to add: Is Chris the only one we've heard her say that about? I don't recall her using that specific expression in regards to anyone else.
    She said it about ROberto too....who knows maybe she was talking about the camera guy and the edited both guys names >>>

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4019444;
    I don't recall her ever saying it in any of the episodes about Chris, but she did say it in a vo about Roberto at the end of their date in Portugal.
    Yes, I remember her saying it about Roberto. Like exactly the same sentence, IIRC, except with "Roberto" instead of "Chris". And that's why I tried hard to listen and hear if "Chris" was spliced into that sentence in the preview video, but I don't think it was. I'm no expert at this, though, so maybe some of you super sleuthers could listen to it too and tell me if you think it's spliced. It's at :57 of the Ali's Finale Sneak video at ABC.com.

I watched the episodes again from Ep#2 thru Ep#7 (Portugal) just before hometown dates interesting tally.

Total PI's for Ep 2 Chris 6 Roberto 3 both had 1-1 time at RC
    Total PI's for Ep 3 Chris 9 Roberto 7 both had 1-1 time at RC
    Total PI's for Ep 4 Chris 13 Roberto 11 neither had 1-1 time at RC Roberto extra time on LK date
    Total PI's for EP 5 Chris 16 Roberto 7 both had 1-1 time at RC Chris extra time in Lagoon
    Total PI's for EP6 Chris 9 Roberto 6 no cocktail party
    Total PI's for EP 7 Chris 9 Roberto 1 no cocktail party

Don't know that it means much, just found it intereting.
    Last edited by Max64; 08-02-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: spacing

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4019537;
    Yes, I remember her saying it about Roberto. Like exactly the same sentence, IIRC, except with "Roberto" instead of "Chris". And that's why I tried hard to listen and hear if "Chris" was spliced into that sentence in the preview video, but I don't think it was. I'm no expert at this, though, so maybe some of you super sleuthers could listen to it too and tell me if you think it's spliced. It's at :57 of the Ali's Finale Sneak video at ABC.com.
    Ok, this is making me a little nutso. I've listed to both of them and they sound identical and I can't tell which one has the name spliced in.

On Episode 7 Part 1 (Portugal) in a voiceover at 12:25 Ali says "I'm realizing that Roberto could really be the one for me."

And in the current preview video at abc.com called Ali's Finale Sneak, in a voiceover at :55 Ali says "I'm realizing that Chris could really be the one for me."

They have the same intonation, so I think one of them is spliced (?), but I can't hear it. Someone with better ears help me out here!

Or is it possible that they had her same the exact same thing about both guys on purpose?