Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4013737;
    Frank got dumped?? Ironic.
    Damn. I'm going to have make a fresh pot of coffee. I can't seem to get an entire mug successfully swallowed tonight.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;4013822;
    For me, one of the most important comments on Ali's and Chris' FD (I have mentioned this in a couple of PM's) is in the beginning of the night portion of their date. In describing "their" own private, secluded island, Ali said (in a VO) "it was so romantic there wasn't even a pathway to get there."

This to me suggests their path to get there (to each other) was unconventional and they had to pave their own way. That is what I think we will see on Monday.
    Wasn't the secluded island date with Roberto on the heart shaped island?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4014470;
    I don't think they mentioned it was a secluded island on RM's date. Ali specifically mentioned
    to Chris that they had their own secluded island.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;4014492;
    I don't think they mentioned it was a secluded island on RM's date. Ali specifically mentioned
    to Chris that they had their own secluded island.
    Okay, I checked abc episode description- they did have dinner on the secluded island.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4014470;
    That was Roberto's FD, not Chris's. They used that quote for Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4014733;
    That was Roberto's FD, not Chris's. They used that quote for Chris?
    Yes. It said that they headed over to the secluded island for dinner. I guess this is where the fire dancers were? It was secluded but not uninhabited like the heart shaped island I guess.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Well I hope after the editors have gone to so much trouble to show strategic rainbows indicating Chris's mom is orchestrating this love story they deliver a happy ending for him & Ali. I agree with his sister-in-law who said he deserves someone who will love him and support him and he deserves nothing less. If the editors have gone to all this trouble to end with an Ali & Roberto love match shame, shame, shame on them for using Chris's heartfelt story about his mom in such a manner!!!!! Ali wanted to be respectful of Kirk's family at the men tell all and I would hope she would be just as respectful of Chris's family and think she would agree the producers crossed the line.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4014937;
    Well I hope after the editors have gone to so much trouble to show strategic rainbows indicating Chris's mom is orchestrating this love story they deliver a happy ending for him & Ali. I agree with his sister-in-law who said he deserves someone who will love him and support him and he deserves nothing less. If the editors have gone to all this trouble to end with an Ali & Roberto love match shame, shame, shame on them for using Chris's heartfelt story about his mom in such a manner!!!!! Ali wanted to be respectful of Kirk's family at the men tell all and I would hope she would be just as respectful of Chris's family and think she would agree the producers crossed the line.
    ITA with you on that. When you have lost someone so close to you it's not easy to talk about, especially since it hasn't been that long. So for TP to show so much of that, and the conversations at Chris HTD about him mom is completely disrespectful in my opinion.

Perfectly said Luvstruck....

I agree with you on this one, Luvstruck!