Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012737;
    Oh HAHA. I've absolutely decided Chris and Ali are together, no matter how it's presented to us and what narrative/editing they decide to use.

I'm just thinking about this logically (to me). MF is telling everyone she's with Roberto while working overtime to protect the ending. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Chris is the one I see the lovestory with anyway but it's really the media/spin campaign that's helped me draw my conclusion.

I am well aware I may be getting Fleissed though. I'm used to it
    I'm with you on this hope I don't get Fleissed.
    I'm also hoping that they are not giving us a FRC SC because there is a HUGE rainbow and it would give it away.

Wonderful post JBF!! Thanks for all of your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by asim;4012759;

I'm with you on this hope I don't get Fleissed.
    I'm also hoping that they are not giving us a FRC SC because there is a HUGE rainbow and it would give it away.
    I don't THINK I am getting messed with but I am absolutely prepared for it.

Honestly, if we saw any indication that Chris had a chance, I'd be nervous. Now that we've been told he's leaving early and the speculation that A/R got married is out there, I feel like it's smooth sailing.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012766;
    I don't THINK I am getting messed with but I am absolutely prepared for it.

Honestly, if we saw any indication that Chris had a chance, I'd be nervous. Now that we've been told he's leaving early and the speculation that A/R got married is out there, I feel like it's smooth sailing.
    Ok I'm with you in the boat heading to the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012758;
    LOL. Frank.

I think viewers weren't buying Frank coming back so they axed it? I'm curious to see the next Not Chris message we're going to be getting. Ooh What's next?! So much anxiety! I'm expecting a "sighting" of Ali and Roberto in LA sometime during this weekend personally.
    They didn't axe it. It was on in NYC during GH. Like the "ghost" of Frank will come back to haunt Ali.

Maybe it's still showing in a commercial, but Frankie has been removed from the clip now showing on the abc website. Interesting.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013700;
    Maybe it's still showing in a commercial, but Frankie has been removed from the clip now showing on the abc website. Interesting.
    yup... saw that. good thing I got it downloaded before not that I need it for anything

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;4012750;
    In addition, there's already been some "tinkering" with the abc.com preview.

First missing item is this flash:

Kinda curious to see what happens next...
    Frank got dumped?? Ironic.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4013700;
    My original thought was that our discussion of it on these threads prompted the editing. However, I now think the reason is different. There is a 50% chance that Frank won't be at ATFR and they may have to change their original plans for Monday.

FORT Fanatic

For me, one of the most important comments on Ali's and Chris' FD (I have mentioned this in a couple of PM's) is in the beginning of the night portion of their date. In describing "their" own private, secluded island, Ali said (in a VO) "it was so romantic there wasn't even a pathway to get there."

This to me suggests their path to get there (to each other) was unconventional and they had to pave their own way. That is what I think we will see on Monday.