Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4008865;
    emusha also if you watch the scene where they are showing the 'Phantom' in Iceland the only person they don't show is Roberto. So, he must have been having his sqt with Ali then in Iceland that they never showed.
    I noticed that, too.

Roberto's also the only one missing when Kasey revealed his tattoo to the boys.

So I guess Roberto wasn't MIA during those episodes after all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4008864;
    You know I am convinced that Ali is just pretending to be so insecure to hear Roberto telling her how beautiful and pretty and cute she is all the time. Otherwise, I have no explanation for their "you're beautiful"- "well you're handsome"- "well you're gorgeous" interactions.
    could be...
    one thing is tho that the dud sneak peek which I can't find anymore on youtube had her saying

'roberto makes me feel beautiful and cute and he makes me feel like a woman'

I think complementing is a way to show your appreciation about someone - Ali said R was often very expressive to her even if what he had to do was whisper it in her ears cos he couldn't get it out on camera...

Team Alibeartito

Have we talked about the possible significance of the mouse scene in yesterday's blooper reel? Remember awhile back (I don't remember exactly which episode) there was an outtake during the credits of Chris and John trying to catch a mouse and I believe Chris said something to the effect of "Ali, we will catch this mouse for you...". And then yesterday in the blooper reel they showed Ali getting scared by a mouse during one of her interviews.

I know its probably WAY overanalyzing, but I just thought that was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4008886;
    could be...
    one thing is tho that the dud sneak peek which I can't find anymore on youtube had her saying

'roberto makes me feel beautiful and cute and he makes me feel like a woman'

I think complementing is a way to show your appreciation about someone - Ali said R was often very expressive to her even if what he had to do was whisper it in her ears cos he couldn't get it out on camera...

She said that? Did you read that or see it?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4008865;
    emusha also if you watch the scene where they are showing the 'Phantom' in Iceland the only person they don't show is Roberto. So, he must have been having his sqt with Ali then in Iceland that they never showed.

I think there time in the lagoon was hot and heavy why we didn't get to see it. From the clip of it in the previews, it seem like it was. On the MTA clip of there time together at the cocktail party, I notice he was holding her real tight. I really hate they left so much out.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4009014;
    She said that? Did you read that or see it?
    its a VO on that sneak peak on youtube
    Team Alibeartito

WOW....it is amazing how we can all see the same scenes and hear the same VOs and see what we want to see....Team Roberto sees it their way and Team Chris sees it their way....all I can say is I am ready to have a nervous breakdown reading all this....don't know if I am coming or going!!!! LOL I really want the spoiler so I can be ready for the FRC....if it isn't Chris I won't watch I will be driving to Cape Cod!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4009045;
    WOW....it is amazing how we can all see the same scenes and hear the same VOs and see what we want to see....Team Roberto sees it their way and Team Chris sees it their way....all I can say is I am ready to have a nervous breakdown reading all this....don't know if I am coming or going!!!! LOL I really want the spoiler so I can be ready for the FRC....if it isn't Chris I won't watch I will be driving to Cape Cod!!!!!
    isn't that the truth...though gotta say team roberto definitely doesn't feature as prominently on the boards
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009083;
    isn't that the truth...though gotta say team roberto definitely doesn't feature as prominently on the boards
    I feel like I'm watching a different show than most on the board because it seems so obvious to me that while she likes both CL and RM, it's just 'there' with RM and he's by no means holding back with his feelings.

What got me the most in the edit was when Ali met RM at the very beginning of their FD. When they first walk to the outside part of his suite he says he misses her and the way she says 'me, too. I'm so happppyyyy'. She seems completely absorbed in him and thrilled to see him.
    And since hulu came to a grinding halt while I was rewatching it I could see that she continues to talk into his shoulder but the camera pans back and we hear nada about what she said! Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4009045;
    You are so right, Lyn. I think I'm being unbiased when watching Roberto's scenes but I'm sure the fact I find him extremely boring plays into what I see just like thinking Chris is the cutest also influences.

I think they're going back and forth pushing one guy but the one they push right at the end tends not to be the one. This time that's Roberto but I have no idea if that's the same because the edit has been all over the place this season. He seems like the usual f2 guy but who knows? All I know is that MF never gives us everything in the previews and can't believe he'd spoil all of the ending now. I will be so interested in watching the finale even if it means seeing Chris hurt.