Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4000058;
    Seeing that the only season where no one was chosen was Brads, here what was shown us then :

In this season we see none of that. We see both strong contenders and basically no weaknesses at all. Maybe that itself is our clue to her not being able to make up her mind about these two.
    (cut down for space).... interesting... thank you!!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4000062;
    Thank you...IMO, the past 2 epi's, especially, have Chris as a F1 edit.
    That sounds right.....but the first 3 episodes it was Roberto, then it switched to Frank episodes 4-7...and it has been said that the edits were purposefully misleading this season, and that's probably because there really isn't an F1.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4000068;
    That sounds right.....but the first 3 episodes it was Roberto, then it switched to Frank episodes 4-7...and it has been said that the edits were purposefully misleading this season, and that's probably because there really isn't an F1.
    That is a really good point... now maybe in the edits it's Chris' turn to look like "the one" and then in the end she'll choose no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4000062;
    Thank you...IMO, the past 2 epi's, especially, have Chris as a F1 edit.
    Even down to Ali choosing Chris first at the final 2 rose ceremony with her making the rose perfect for him then her cute shrug at him, they even got the same crescendo romantic music when jumping from the catamaran like Jillian & Ed. Top that with the talk about a honeymoon, about not going back to Massachusetts ever until she met his family and him saying it's not the place it's the people, then telling her he can see being with her forever & God, I love you. He's going for her wholeheartedly. The talk of seeing his mom in rainbows and her orchestrating everything with the camera rainbow flares when an important Ali & Chris moment is coming up, his dad saying they have a phenomenal commonality, Ali describing his dad as phenomenal to Chris H, the finale being described as phenomenal, with Chris quote still to come of you don't believe in fairy tales, then they happen. I will be astounded if she chose Roberto because in my opinion if it is not Chris, it is no one.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

FOUT I completely agree this season IMO has been a very lopsided edit ...they oversold Chris L in his mom's story and him being the perfect fit for Ali, they oversold RM's extremely simplified chemistry edit, they oversold Frank's exit and his jealousy rages, they oversold Justin, they oversold Ali being out and about and single, they oversold and exaggerated Ali being engaged with RM set to do a wedding 2011 in HOLLYWOOD of all places...it's like a dumbed down/extremely oversimplified show where in the midst of this to draw a storyline the real multi-stories diminished and everyone became one dimensional caricatures/cartoons of who they really were -- in all this the ratings are through the roof : I guess MF knows what the viewers love eh?
    Last edited by emusha; 07-23-2010 at 02:09 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4000094;
    Even down to Ali choosing Chris first at the final 2 rose ceremony with her making the rose perfect for him then her cute shrug at him, they even got the same crescendo romantic music when jumping from the catamaran like Jillian & Ed. Top that with the talk about a honeymoon, about not going back to Massachusetts ever until she met his family and him saying it's not the place it's the people, then telling her he can see being with her forever & God, I love you. He's going for her wholeheartedly. The talk of seeing his mom in rainbows and her orchestrating everything with the camera rainbow flares when an important Ali & Chris moment is coming up, his dad saying they have a phenomenal commonality, Ali describing his dad as phenomenal to Chris H, the finale being described as phenomenal, with Chris quote still to come of you don't believe in fairy tales, then they happen. I will be astounded if she chose Roberto because in my opinion if it is not Chris, it is no one.
    good luck with that.......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4000080;
    I know it's sad... Chris L is so out there with his feelings. I don't get why TPTB show so much of that... it's going to be hard to see him get rejected... if he gets rejected. TPTB didn't have to oversell him to sell us on the idea of him being the next Bachelor.
    I think that is what TPTB do best. sell, sell sell.
    Also, I wonder what is on the cutting room floor. Seems as though Chris
    must be getting enough assurance from Ali that she does feel alot for him, since he does seem almost oddly too confident in their relationship. That would make it more hard for the rejection I suppose too, ugh. That will be hard to watch, also the SC of her crying, doesnt' point to a positive for Chris either.

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4000101;
    must be getting enough assurance from Ali that she does feel alot for him, since he does seem almost oddly too confident in their relationship. That would make it more hard for the rejection I suppose too, ugh. That will be hard to watch, also the SC of her crying, doesnt' point to a positive for Chris either.
    He does seem very, very confident, doesn't he?!? It's strange. You would think if he were going to be the F3, like everyone here thinks, she would clue him in to that.

Remember how Frank was lambasted for going along with TPTB and leading Ali on?

Well, if Ali doesn't choose Chris, she's doing the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4000103;
    He does seem very, very confident, doesn't he?!? It's strange. You would think if he were going to be the F3, like everyone here thinks, she would clue him in to that.

Remember how Frank was lambasted for going along with TPTB and leading Ali on?

Well, if Ali doesn't choose Chris, she's doing the exact same thing.
    Merry Christmas – does anyone remember how confident Tenley was even AFTER Jake told her they had no chemistry??? She barely questioned it then forgot about it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4000101;
    I definitely think Chris' confidence comes from the way Ali is acting towards him. She was all over him during the fd and look where her hand is during their talk about where to live. At one point, she was even rubbing his leg