Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3999954;
    When Chris was in Tahiti (red plaid shirt) a PI was pinned to a past episode...the one where he says that you risk putting yourself out there, that you heart could get broken (paraphrase). It was pinned to a past episode, but it could be a red flag for a future episode as it was said during the night portion of his fantasy date.
    good point....

What is being shown to us (in the Edit) and what the spoilers and the media interviews say - completely at odds with one another.

Why are they showing the 'serious' moments (where would they live, her wish for a family of boys etc.) when Chris is the next Bachelor. This is an F1 edit if I ever saw one. Plus the bigger, better looking FD suite, the longer Screen time (both HTDs and FDs) for Chris.
    When all the while all other indications are that he gets dumped.

I love Roberto but sadly all I'm getting is he's so hot and so good looking and amazing. I have learnt 0 about him and more importantly, him in relation to Ali. No commonalities nothing.

That is why its puzzling.

Last season was confusing enough with me not being able to see why Jake could not see her weaknesses. But that itself explained everything, he was not only hot for her, but they showed a discussion on the future, her show clips (htd,FD etc) were much longer - they basically mapped out why she was it and not Tenley.
    This time its right the opposite. RS (and others) say Not Chris but the Edits say Chris.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar
    When Chris was in Tahiti (red plaid shirt) a PI was pinned to a past episode...the one where he says that you risk putting yourself out there, that you heart could get broken (paraphrase). It was pinned to a past episode, but it could be a red flag for a future episode as it was said during the night portion of his fantasy date.
    This is some definite foreshadowing...there have been many strategically placed PIs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4000032;
    What is being shown to us (in the Edit) and what the spoilers and the media interviews say - completely at odds with one another.

Why are they showing the 'serious' moments (where would they live, her wish for a family of boys etc.) when Chris is the next Bachelor. This is an F1 edit if I ever saw one. Plus the bigger, better looking FD suite, the longer Screen time (both HTDs and FDs) for Chris.

I love Roberto but sadly all I'm getting is he's so hot and so good looking and amazing. I have learnt 0 about him and more importantly, him in relation to Ali. No commonalities nothing.

Last season was confusing enough with me not being able to see why Jake could not see her weaknesses. But that itself explained everything, he was not only hot for her, but they showed a discussion on the future, her show clips (htd,FD etc) were much longer - they basically mapped out why she was it and not Tenley.
    This time its right the opposite. RS (and others) say Not Chris but the Edits say Chris.

I think edits are confusing because Ali doesn't end up with either of the men.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2010 at 03:42 PM.

red flag or obstacle to clear?

Long time FORTers- Have there been other seasons where this has happened? Seems like to me the edit analysis is hard to go by, since its kind of subjective.... but has it been reliable in past seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4000037;
    I think edits are confusing because Ali doesn't end up with either of the men.
    yeah I think you might be right.... still curious to know if this has happened in the past though

When all the while all other indications are that he gets dumped

This is such a good point. Chris seems SO sure about Ali, and her being his soulmate...almost more than any previous F1/F2 to me....I know Jason just adored Deanna, then he was TB. I just can't imagine Chris turning around and finding it with another so quickly, since he was so slow to open with Ali. I would think if he truly felt that way about her, he'd be crushed with her not choosing him. From what he has told us, he certainly takes alot of time to heal with loss, not to at all compare losing a parent to Ali, however I think it would still be a loss to him in which he would be very cautious be TB. Who knows..I'm all over the place after reading all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3999432;
    Deanna had the death of her mother play a large role in her edit and she was considered to be F1. When has physical edit been F1? Not often either. So we have even more evidence that there is no F1.
    Ian was a physical edit for Meredith, and she couldn't keep her hands off of him. Ian became F1.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4000040;
    yeah I think you might be right.... still curious to know if this has happened in the past though
    Seeing that the only season where no one was chosen was Brads, here what was shown us then :

Jenni - total physical connection. We saw that they could not keep their hands off each other and Brad even said so during a PI regarding Jenni. IMO he was extemely into her.
    However, during the HTD she got that call to the cheerleading squad and things pretty much turned around from that point on. You could see the change and therefore the reason why she was dumped.
    Deanna : Strong connection but they consistantly showed her 'diva' behaviour, her controlling (during LCDs) and you could see the wheels turn in Brads head about her. They showed her weaknesses and Brad noticing those little quirks.

In this season we see none of that. We see both strong contenders and basically no weaknesses at all. Maybe that itself is our clue to her not being able to make up her mind about these two.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Thank you...IMO, the past 2 epi's, especially, have Chris as a F1 edit.