Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3999746;
    No way will there be an FRC without both the F2 not gonna happen.
    Thank you. I've been reading this scenario all morning and I don't get how this can even be an option. It has never happened. It would eliminate all drama and suspense. It would eliminate the natural reaction shots. Why would this ever happen?!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3998663;
    Well we can also say the same with what would Roberto say if he was Final 1 after seeing Ali rolling all over the grass with Chris in Portugal and laying on top of him on the Catamaran and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.
    Not only that but I'd be jealous if I was him watching Ali glued to Chris while he carried her through the water kissing the whole time!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

I don't know. Why not? I'm starting to think something fishy happens, too. Maybe she does let CL go early and then we think the ending is obvious and she will pick Roberto but she pulls another stunt. It could be suspenseful and unexpected, and adding into the mix that Ali was going to let CL go earlier on in the process it just makes me wonder. I don't know the exact quote but someone posted it in the media thread. Letting one of the F2 go early then letting the F1 go at the FRC would kind of make bach/ette history right?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3999744;
    I think she dressed appropriately for the type of date each had...Roberto had a nice sit down dinner and Chris had a beach picnic.
    Not only that but you know if her trousers were wet from the water they came off later in fantasy suite 54!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Chris made the comment in Iceland, something like "he wanted to be with Ali, and he's not going to stop until he is", it may be wishful thinking on my part but I feel like it might come into play somehow. Also Chirs H said Ali started to fall in love in Iceland. I did rewatch Chris and Ali's FD and doesn't say "God, I love you" right then. So when did he say it, and why were we not shown it?

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3999765;
    Chris made the comment in Iceland, something like "he wanted to be with Ali, and he's not going to stop until he is", it may be wishful thinking on my part but I feel like it might come into play somehow. Also Chirs H said Ali started to fall in love in Iceland. I did rewatch Chris and Ali's FD and doesn't say "God, I love you" right then. So when did he say it, and why were we not shown it?
    Let me start with the second bold first because it's easier to address. CH said Ali started to fall in love AFTER her therapy session with him in Iceland. Not IN Iceland, AFTER. He also said she missed the first point of falling in love with her guy because she was so concerned about her fears. I don't know what to make of any of those comments because now they're all pushing the "she's single" on us.

First bold- It's weird how many comments Chris and Ali make separately that really could lead a situation being set-up where they reunite somehow.

Chris says he won't stop till they're together, that she needed a hug in Jake's hallway, and other comments like that.

Ali says if love is real, it's real on and off the show; if Jake loved her, he would have flown any where for her, and other comments I'm forgetting.

But at the same time, Ali doesn't regret any decisions she's made, she's happy with everything, so I'm guessing she didn't rewrite anything once she made her decisions and that they were final.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tea;3999217;
    You are forgetting the most important part of Chris's story. The story line which has occupied at least half of all conversations by Chris. The death of his precious, irreplaceable Mother. This is why Chris is winning every poll put out there. It has nothing to do with who Ali has the deepest feelings for, it's about the sympathy card. Who wouldn't feel compassion for Chris and want to love and support him. Who votes against a man who has suffered such a tragic loss?
    I think it's sad for Roberto that he has been judged against a storyline such as Chris's. Chris seems like a wonderful human being, so does Roberto. If Roberto would have suffered the loss of a family member prior to being on the show I'm sure people would love him equally.
    I don't think it's the mom story that has us loving him. It doesn't hurt that he's so caring, but for me it's just the way he acts.
    I love how funny he is. Some of his comments are just priceless. Those videos with his funny clips are great. I hope they do one for the whole season. Fun and humor will get you through a lot of life's problems or at least things people see as problems.
    I love how he smiles and always looks happy (except when he's a little tense about getting a rose). He loves life. He has fun with all the guys in the house. He doesn't care that he might come off looking like a dufus.
    I love how he carresses and touches.--nuzzling neck, laying head against Ali. Many years into a marriage when the hot s*x has cooled, those loving carresses and smiling jokes will be great. (take if from someone married 33 years)
    I love his naturalness. He doesn't put on airs or act like someone he isn't. That's what happens in a lot of relationships. They act one way when dating and become themselves after marriage who is not what their partner chooses.
    I love that his life does not revolve around money. He does not need material possessions to find true happiness. His treasures are his family and their love.
    It doesn't hurt that he's build and extremely handsome, but that's not my main reason for loving him.
    I love him because HE IS CHRIS. What you see is what you will get.

FORT Fogey

I thought it was in portugal that she felt in love ???

plus we know now, with kirk comments, that in portugal she was not "there"

me thinking it was either frank or roberto.

Her date with chris was friendly and she was a bit annoyed about chris on the moped being so slow = taking no risks = being boring

(I know I know I am going to be skinned alive after daring saying this comment about chris.... oh well... I am allowed to have my opinion uh?? )

I did not see anything big in Iceland except ty and kirk being more agressive with her.

Then there is Chris's most important quote this season we have not seen him say yet "you don't believe in fairy tales, and then they happen"!!!!! Surely this is about a fairy tale that happens with him and Ali....throw in a rainbow camera flare at the final rose ceremony, que dramatic love music and let them ride laughing on a moped into the sunset.....
    "Shakespeare In Love"

IMO - the whole "Ali conquering her fears" points to Roberto. She was dumped by Frank and therefore has a multitude of doubts. But consistantly, the "doubt" being shown is "Am I good enough" "Am I hot enough" "Can this really be happening to me" regarding Roberto. The same doubt is not shown towards Chris. The only doubt about Chris was is it too late. But Chris is already there and Roberto as of the FDs was just getting there.

Alis sole doubt is will he love me back and she already knows that Chris does. So that leaves Roberto.

It is going to be absolutely heartbreaking to see Chris dumped (how do these leads even bring themselves to act normal around the F2 and then say goodbye to them the next day ***shakes head***).

But yes, the spoilers do seem to be right Roberto or no one. Best to get used to this.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series