Page 3 of 387 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3863

Thread: Editing Analysis

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894763;
    From the editing point of view, let's look at the pivotal 3rd episode and some of the the things that can happen in it:

    1. The humiliating rose or go often happens in this episode. DeAnna's Richard went from the Cinderella coach to the taxi, Natalie (?) dressed in diamonds flew to Vegas with Jason to leave by car, and Sasha drove a luxury sportscar to leave by bus.

    2. The single parents have their 1-1 dates during this episode.

    3. Shayne, Ed, and Vienna - all F1s - had their 1-1 dates during the 3rd episode.

    Holly had a 1-1 3rd episode date was kept only to be let go on the 2-1 with Marshana.
    IF Frank's date was an Ep3 date after all, we can probably rule out the humiliating exit theory. From the looks of things, the date went well. I've heard absolutely nothing about him having a kid. I'm about 87% sure he's not in the F4, so he's not the F1 either. And unless there is more than one 2-1 date, he's not sent home on one of those.

    We know he makes it at least to Iceland, but probably not any further. Turkey is the absolute farthest he could've gotten.
    Where does that leave us?

  2. #22
    Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    427

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894688;
    And you are correct
    For a while, we were referring to the 3/20 date as GSKG (Gray Shirt Kissing Guy). Ali and GSKG - with chase vehicle - go from the mansion (where the car was almost assuredly there overnight, or arrived before 8:30 AM) at mid-day (based on the angle of the sun in the SC), through the mountains(well, leaving the mansion, you gotta do that) - to Hollywood & Highland. I can't tell which route they took - more SCs needed. Photo of them with the Hollywood sign in the background (a red herring for "normal" viewers, since the Hollywood sign has already been in Epi 2?). They may have a private concert that night - certainly the date doesn't end until evening IMO. IF they stayed at H/H, they could have closed down The Highlands Nightclub or the supperclub rise. My bet would be on the club ("sweeping balconies with views of the entire LA basin, plush lounges, and beautiful indoor & outdoor dining areas"). The concerts all seem to be later. Places to rule out b/c they've been used in recent seasons: Disney Concert Hall, Universal City Walk, Mann Theatre, Magic Castle. Maybe they walked over to the Roosevelt Hotel - they could use the publicity... all pure speculation until we get more SCs.

    I would guess that the Barenaked Ladies music video was shot 3/19 in Malibu.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

  3. #23
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3894772;
    IF Frank's date was an Ep3 date after all, we can probably rule out the humiliating exit theory. From the looks of things, the date went well. I've heard absolutely nothing about him having a kid. I'm about 87% sure he's not in the F4, so he's not the F1 either. And unless there is more than one 2-1 date, he's not sent home on one of those.

    We know he makes it at least to Iceland, but probably not any further. Turkey is the absolute farthest he could've gotten.
    Where does that leave us?
    Warmer than Iceland but colder than Tahiti

  4. #24
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Plus there are 5 singer/songwriter performers this season.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3894772;
    IF Frank's date was an Ep3 date after all, we can probably rule out the humiliating exit theory. From the looks of things, the date went well. I've heard absolutely nothing about him having a kid. I'm about 87% sure he's not in the F4, so he's not the F1 either. And unless there is more than one 2-1 date, he's not sent home on one of those.

    We know he makes it at least to Iceland, but probably not any further. Turkey is the absolute farthest he could've gotten.
    Where does that leave us?
    Where does that leave us??? Panting to see the F3 after seeing what she has let go!! These guys should be really something and if they're not, I'm going to be really disappointed. We may learn that Ali isn't as man-smart as she is book-smart.

  6. #26
    Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    427

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894813;
    Where does that leave us??? Panting to see the F3 after seeing what she has let go!! These guys should be really something and if they're not, I'm going to be really disappointed. We may learn that Ali isn't as man-smart as she is book-smart.
    She's said that she prefers the nerdy type. I'm not so sure that, when stacked up against some of the dreamboats in the room, the geeks will still make her *as* weak in the knees. Spoken as the mother of one (married) geek and one (confirmed bachelor) muscle guy.

    I say, for the show value (ahem...) please leave us some good lookin' good guys.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894763;
    From the editing point of view, let's look at the pivotal 3rd episode and some of the the things that can happen in it:

    1. The humiliating rose or go often happens in this episode. DeAnna's Richard went from the Cinderella coach to the taxi, Natalie (?) dressed in diamonds flew to Vegas with Jason to leave by car, and Sasha drove a luxury sportscar to leave by bus.

    2. The single parents have their 1-1 dates during this episode.

    3. Shayne, Ed, and Vienna - all F1s - had their 1-1 dates during the 3rd episode.

    Holly had a 1-1 3rd episode date was kept only to be let go on the 2-1 with Marshana.
    I'm with Bloomers here. Episode 3 is definitely missing in the to do list that is Ali's season. Somewhere in this episode should be our F1.

    Now, if we believe that GSKG is on a 1 on 1 date in the 3rd episode then it isn't him. Someone said that he was let go before the F4. So, it would have to be the remaining 1 on 1 date. Otherwise, what's the chance of someone from a group date going that far?

  8. #28
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Editing Analysis

    when was the helicopter spotted???

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3894834;
    I'm with Bloomers here. Episode 3 is definitely missing in the to do list that is Ali's season. Somewhere in this episode should be our F1.

    Now, if we believe that GSKG is on a 1 on 1 date in the 3rd episode then it isn't him. Someone said that he was let go before the F4. So, it would have to be the remaining 1 on 1 date. Otherwise, what's the chance of someone from a group date going that far?
    Bevin, on Andy's season, was F2 and she didn't get a 1:1. She did get SQT on a group date. DeAnna went on a 2:1 and made it to the end, even though Brad didn't choose her or anyone else. I guess it is possible to make it to F1 w/o a 1:1, but it's really not likely. I always write down who TPTB air getting 1:1 time at the M&G, because if they don't show you getting 1:1 time there, you are not the F1. That's what was confusing us about Melissa. We already had heard that she was Jason's F1, yet they didn't show her getting 1:1 time at the M&G. She did get alone time, but they just didn't show it. That should have been a big ole red flag that something wasn't right.

  10. #30
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3894869;
    when was the helicopter spotted???
    Ok sorry quoting myself here...

    The helicopter post was on March 22 saying they were at the mansion "last week". The 22nd was a Monday... technically the 19th which was a Friday could be considered last week. The 19th is also the first date of episode 3!!!!

    Okay now feel free to shut me down haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.