Thread: Editing Analysis

KK4
    FORT Fan

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3989734;
    I agree with everyone who says the edit is really messed up this year. But I personally believe that MF was not going to let his favorite and the 20th season be the same old same old! I think this time we have a hodge podge of all the previous 19 thrown in. Plus I do not think they want to us to see the Frank vs Roberto set up. Once Frank played his "part" and they were done with him they continued on with the battle of the 2 best. Look how divided the board is....most are either pro C or pro R. This is the kind of chatter and ratings MF wants. Frank just provided them with the speed bump for the bus to roll over this year. Hence the good edit of the F2.
    For those of you not seeing the connection between R/A check out Cupcakes video. There is also a video of CL's HTD (sorry I do not remember who did it! ) that is great too but watch them back to back and see the difference in the relationships. I do not have a favorite and stand by the posts I made early on that this is the best F2 ever. "If" she picked R then I am happy because that is better than a no pick. "IF" we get the surprise and she goes after CL that is better too! I invested way to much time in this show for "she is single and happy with her new found fame" ending!!
    It certainly would be a "surprise" is she went after Chris

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3989741;
    Yup or after one of the other F5. Or the surprise could be when Frank drops out, she brings back either F4 or F5 to take frank's place. That could also be something never done. But then again if Roberto really is F1, then FIR taking last rose is also the something never done but then that wouldn't really equate to the Phenomenal ending & when frank leaves that changes the whole shape of the show comment we're all hearing so much about. As well as Ch comment saying ali finally gets it right in the end.

If there really is a surprise in the works and Ali does dump both Roberto & Chris having decided they were all better off friends, that's not to say she can't have chased after someone else. If she does this, I think it'll be Ty if not Chris L. but that's just my gut and wishful thinking. and probably something that won't happen.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3989743;
    Yup or after one of the other F5. Or the surprise could be when Frank drops out, she brings back either F4 or F5 to take frank's place. That could also be something never done. But then again if Roberto really is F1, then FIR taking last rose is also the something never done but then that wouldn't really equate to the Phenomenal ending & when frank leaves that changes the whole shape of the show comment we're all hearing so much about.
    If Roberto really is F1 I just wish TPTB had shown us more.

For those of you not seeing the connection between R/A check out Cupcakes video. There is also a video of CL's HTD (sorry I do not remember who did it! ) that is great too but watch them back to back and see the difference in the relationships. I do not have a favorite and stand by the posts I made early on that this is the best F2 ever. "If" she picked R then I am happy because that is better than a no pick. "IF" we get the surprise and she goes after CL that is better too! I invested way to much time in this show for "she is single and happy with her new found fame" ending!!
    I don't think anyone is denying that Ali and Roberto have a connection. They have a great physical connection and maybe it has developed into more if he is f1. Most of us oldies but goodies know that the best relationships are formed when a friendship is built first. Roberto shows Ali that he is crazy about her with physical expressions of love but Chris shows it on an emotional level which is more appealing to us romantics. I would rather hear someone tell me how they feel and what they like about me than for them to hug, kiss or dance with me. I'm not saying that Roberto is insincere. He might be. Nothing about his "moves" are unique to Ali as I am sure he has practiced these moves many times over. Everything about Chris seems genuine and sincere. I have no doubt that he truly fell for Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3989745;
    If Roberto really is F1 I just wish TPTB had shown us more.
    me too because as of HTD, it's still all surface for me. I can see the chemistry yes. Just no deep conversations.

Dear Editors and Mr. Fleiss:
    a request for future shows, please show us the story between F1 and F2 by HTD time.. pretty please? so we can see who might be better for the bach/ette & not feel like we got cheated by watching one set of "relationship". if that means showing less as dates progress, I don't mind.
    Last edited by kelad9; 07-18-2010 at 03:54 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3989741;
    Okay no offense, but I can make video's too..when there is a bias involved you can make a video go any which way you want it too..

People who don't see R/A connection (like myself) certainly isn't going to be convinced by a fan made video.

And watching A/C htd against A/R just solidifies what people like myself have thought from the beginning..you can't make a lifetime with the person you are in lust with...you make a lifetime with your other half/best friend.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3989746;
    I don't think anyone is denying that Ali and Roberto have a connection. They have a great physical connection and maybe it has developed into more if he is f1. Most of us oldies but goodies know that the best relationships are formed when a friendship is built first. Roberto shows Ali that he is crazy about her with physical expressions of love but Chris shows it on an emotional level which is more appealing to us romantics. I would rather hear someone tell me how they feel and what they like about me than for them to hug, kiss or dance with me. I'm not saying that Roberto is insincere. He might be. Nothing about his "moves" are unique to Ali as I am sure he has practiced these moves many times over. Everything about Chris seems genuine and sincere. I have no doubt that he truly fell for Ali.
    I bow to our Bloomers with her gift of explaining the edits. Thank you, Bloomers
    It's just that something this season is off to me, I can't explain it.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3989487;
    So I assume then that Roberto or Ali must have told Roberto's family that he received the FIR? I wondered how his brother would have known that to ask her what made her give Roberto the first impression rose.
    That's right, I didn't even click to that! How did they know the Roberto got the FIR rose if they had seen any of the episodes and hadn't been in touch with Roberto???

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3989748;
    me too because as of HTD, it's still all surface for me. I can see the chemistry yes. Just no deep conversations.

Dear Editors and Mr. Fleiss:
    a request for future shows, please show us the story between F1 and F2 by HTD time.. pretty please? so we can accurately make judgements on who is better for bach/ette & not feel like we got cheated by watching one set of "relationship". if that means showing less as dates progress, I don't mind.

What a would kill to see transcripts from all of A/C's dates and 1:1 time vs. A/R dates and 1:1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3989746;
    I truly respect your opinion and this post tells exactly what you see and what you would want. I am a romantic as much as anyone. But we are seeing a few hours of film based on several weeks of interaction. Unless someone knows these people personally and what they want or need in a relationship and to feel loved.....how can any of us say what is really happening? If I was making the pick it would be a nice combo of the F2 but Ali and I are very different people so sadly I will let her play this fantasy out whichever way she feels it!