Page 24 of 387 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fanatic

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3911418;
    He may end up F1, but I don't think she had her eye on him from the start.
    The producers may have set the date up on his birthday on purpose, but I think she chose her early dates - eps 2 & 3. That said, I am thinking that originally she was looking at Frank and Roberto.
    She said what she wanted changed, so maybe she changed to Chris as the process went along. I don't know.
    Thanks, I guess we'll see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3911418;
    He may end up F1, but I don't think she had her eye on him from the start.
    The producers may have set the date up on his birthday on purpose, but I think she chose her early dates - eps 2 & 3. That said, I am thinking that originally she was looking at Frank and Roberto.
    She said what she wanted changed, so maybe she changed to Chris as the process went along. I don't know.
    There were four guys that had 1:1s before Chris L's. Frank, Jesse, Roberto, and Hunter. I think she had her eye on a few of them, and Chris L's 1:1 was deliberately placed on his birthday. Some of these were Ali picks, some were obviously placed by Production (Hunter?). I can't help but think Chris L's date ending up on his birthday was intentional -- for whatever reason.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3911452;
    There were four guys that had 1:1s before Chris L's. Frank, Jesse, Roberto, and Hunter. I think she had her eye on a few of them, and Chris L's 1:1 was deliberately placed on his birthday. Some of these were Ali picks, some were obviously placed by Production (Hunter?). I can't help but think Chris L's date ending up on his birthday was intentional -- for whatever reason.
    I think so too because it was his birthday but also because he worked in NYC. Sort of like Ali's date with Jake in SF. I can't wait to see if there was more to the date than just the private concert by Joshua Radin-which Ali claims to be her favorite date of all the dates. I'm wondering if they take Chris back to his high school where he taught Math just less than two years ago. Some of those students may still be there. That would be interesting.

This could also be the break out where he tells Ali, about leaving his job to take care of his mother. This could have moved Ali. During Jake's season she always commented to him when he did something stoic- called what he did in making decisions- honorable, etc. She may have started to fall for Chris then.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-24-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3911452;
    I agree that they might have waited for Chris L's 1:1 in Ep4 for the birthday storyline. Also, Ali could have been told it was going to be a "special" date (Josh Radin private concert). Ali has said that date was far and away her favorite. Since Josh Radin, Ali's favorite singer, was going to be the entertainment and it was a surprise to her as well, maybe they told her to take someone special on that date. I'm really looking forward to that date in ep4. I also want to see if they show a budding relationship between Ali & Chris before their 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3911817;
    I agree that they might have waited for Chris L's 1:1 in Ep4 for the birthday storyline. Also, Ali could have been told it was going to be a "special" date (Josh Radin private concert). Ali has said that date was far and away her favorite. Since Josh Radin, Ali's favorite singer, was going to be the entertainment and it was a surprise to her as well, maybe they told her to take someone special on that date. I'm really looking forward to that date in ep4. I also want to see if they show a budding relationship between Ali & Chris before their 1:1.
    I think what will be important tonight as far as the edit goes, is to see if Chris L. gets any 1on1 time with Ali. IF he doesn't, then that is a good sign, believe it or not.

Edited order of the limo exits compared to the actual order of the exits.

1. Chris H Chris H
    2. Jesse Jesse
    3. Chris L Derek
    4. Ty B Craig R
    5. Frank Steven
    6. Justin Chris L
    7. Jay Ty B
    8. Chris N Jay
    9. Kasey Kyle
    10. Kyle Justin
    11. Roberto John N
    12. Craig M John C
    13. John N Craig M
    14. Tyler V Tyler M
    15. John C Roberto
    16. Jonathan Frank
    17. Craig R Kirk
    18. Steve Tyler V
    19. Kirk Jonathan
    20. Tyler M Chris N
    21. Hunter Kasey
    22. Derek Hunter
    23. Phil Philip
    24. Derrick Derrick
    25. Jason Jason
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Edited order or rose given out for rose ceremony

FIR Roberto
    ATTC Justin (Arse To The Curb{per the vote})
    1. Jesse
    2. Ty
    3. Craig R
    4. Tyler B
    5. Frank
    6. Steve
    7. Chris L
    8. Kirk
    9. John C
    10. Chris N
    11. Chris H
    12. Hunter
    13. Craig M
    14. Jonathan
    15. Kasey
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Looks like Kasey may be getting the Michelle edit. I am already feeling bad for him because he seems like a pretty genuine guy.

Besides Shooter being so personal with Ali, I think that Kasey telling Ali his father cheated on his mother was not good esp on National TV. Yikes. Made me uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3911844;
    I think what will be important tonight as far as the edit goes, is to see if Chris L. gets any 1on1 time with Ali. IF he doesn't, then that is a good sign, believe it or not.
    It's interesting that the F2 were shown back to back in their 1:1 time tonight.

They even showed Chris L grabbing Ali but cut to something else and showed them right after Roberto talked to her.