Page 22 of 387 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fanatic

Re: Editing Analysis

I think with Ali's insecurities coming to a head when Frank leaves, it will be important to see which of the F2 lays out the ILY to Ali and when. She will need that assurance. In looking back at Jillian's season, Ed was the only one to tell Jill ILY prior to the FRC. In hindsight it was pretty obvious that Ed was the one she would choose. He was the only one to give her that reassurance she needed.

[edit]
    I think in the end, Ali will pick the one she cares about the most. She has said that she likes older men, but if she cares more about someone her own age, or younger, she going to go with that one.

In the past, we've gotten a physical edit (F2) & more recently, the bad edit (F1). If Chris L is F1 then we can expect Roberto to get the physical edit & I think they're already setting us up for that. Dancing Salsa, speaking Spanish...and just look at him. I am confused about CH chatting him (Chris L) up as the "good guy". That's usually F3
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-21-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

[edit]

I think in the end, Ali will pick the one she cares about the most. She has said that she likes older men, but if she cares more about someone her own age, or younger, she going to go with that one.

In the past, we've gotten a physical edit (F2) & more recently, the bad edit (F1). If Chris L is F1 then we can expect Roberto to get the physical edit & I think they're already setting us up for that. Dancing Salsa, speaking Spanish...and just look at him. I am confused about CH chatting him (Chris L) up as the "good guy". That's usually F3[/QUOTE]

Even more astounding is that Chris has already become the fan favorite. Many people felt like even Tessa wasn't the fan favorite (that position was Danielle). How long - if ever - has it been since the fan favorite won? Usually, even the favored of the final two of the fans doesn't win.
    If Chris wins, he will be the fan favorite and the favored of the F2 as well.
    That is very, very unusual for Fleiss and Co. even though it is what the fans have been begging for season after season.....
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-21-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Have they every talked up the good guy so much, before the season started. If not, maybe we are actually going to see something special this year.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3909651;
    I think Frank would be the graham or kiptyn of this season. Ali will have strong attraction towards him He is not as goodlooking as Graham or Kiptyn but he is her "type" Remember she said she wants a guy who no one looks at when they are walking down the streets Roberto and Chris are two goodlooking men am sure she will get a couple of looks if she is with either of them
    I'm hoping that's one of the things she's referring to when she says she quit thinking about qualities and how they made her feel, along with her comment that she changed from what she thought she wanted. Of course that's typical hype comments but could be some truth to them too. Gives TPTB a nice story-line too - and Frank's departure enhanced it more.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3909965;
    Even more astounding is that Chris has already become the fan favorite. Many people felt like even Tessa wasn't the fan favorite (that position was Danielle). How long - if ever - has it been since the fan favorite won? Usually, even the favored of the final two of the fans doesn't win.
    If Chris wins, he will be the fan favorite and the favored of the F2 as well.
    That is very, very unusual for Fleiss and Co. even though it is what the fans have been begging for season after season.....
    I don't remember an overwhelming fan favorite either, and suspect that's because one of the things the writers are good at is editing to make sure there is conflict among the fans. Whether it's this show or American Idol it's great for the network if fans bug each other about who their favorite is - keeps them watching. So I expect to see more Kirk and Roberto fans after a show or two.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3909984;
    I don't remember an overwhelming fan favorite either, and suspect that's because one of the things the writers are good at is editing to make sure there is conflict among the fans. Whether it's this show or American Idol it's great for the network if fans bug each other about who their favorite is - keeps them watching. So I expect to see more Kirk and Roberto fans after a show or two.
    It seems like Mel was a fan favorite. I know not everyone loved her and a lot of people on the board were fans of Jillian but Mel definitely got more love than Molly did. Although we were confident very early on that Mel was F1. I wonder how much that weighs into peoples picks for a favorite?

FORT Fan

I can think of some other fan favorites:
    Sarah over Moana (Travis)
    Jen over whats-her-name (Andrew)
    Sarah B over Krisily (Charlie)

Or at least that's what I thought.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3909995;
    It seems like Mel was a fan favorite. I know not everyone loved her and a lot of people on the board were fans of Jillian but Mel definitely got more love than Molly did. Although we were confident very early on that Mel was F1. I wonder how much that weighs into peoples picks for a favorite?
    Melissa was the favored of the final two; however, Jillian was what I call the "wonderful F3" - Amanda, Reid, Jeremy, Danielle, etc.
    Amanda, Jeremy, Danielle, and Jillian had a backstory that made us love them and root for them. Other F3s we just loved: Bettina, Jen Sheft's Ryan, and Aaron's Gwen.

Recently the F2s are good people who just get passed over: Kyp, Tenley, Chelsey and Molly (although both were shown as competitive) Jason.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3910009;
    Melissa was the favored of the final two; however, Jillian was what I call the "wonderful F3" - Amanda, Reid, Jeremy, Danielle, etc.
    Amanda, Jeremy, Danielle, and Jillian had a backstory that made us love them and root for them. Other F3s we just loved: Bettina, Jen Sheft's Ryan, and Aaron's Gwen.

Recently the F2s are good people who just get passed over: Kyp, Tenley, Chelsey and Molly (although both were shown as competitive) Jason.
    Bloomers, ITA with the above analysis. I think that in the beginning, Frank is going to be a big favorite with the non-spoiled fans and Chris is going to have the great backstory like Danielle, Bettina, etc. It will be interesting to see if Roberto gets the Kyp edit. I think that Frank leaving at F3 is going to change the dynamics of the the F1, F2 and F3 edits a bit this year.