Page 21 of 387 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3907002;
    Maybe with two great guys in the F2, they are really trying to sell Chris L. (ChrisH for example) as the good guy with his compelling story so that when Ali chooses in the end, everyone thinks that it has to be Chris L. But when she chooses Roberto, even though he is a "good guy" Chris L. is just viewed as a little more of a good guy than Roberto? I don't know, but we really need to see how they are edited especially on that first night.

Roberto salsa dances with Ali, so you know that he will be shown having alone time on night one. Question is, how much will he be shown? And will Chris L. even be shown having alone time at all? All of these questions should be answered next Monday night. : )
    Yeah, they can't have 2 'good guys', so Roberto is just going to be the sexy guy. Although, for some barfy reason, Frank has been given that status by CH. So, I don't know how Roberto will fit in the storyline.

From the clues I have seen so far, I think Frank will be more the interesting, quirky cute guy than the sexy guy. (No offense to Frank but sexy he ain't!)

Anyway, I have a question. I think it's an editing question, if not, sorry. How much say does the star have in who goes on what dates? With Ali so into Josh Radin, did she know what the date was ahead of time and request Chris? I really have no understanding of how much power the star has, if any, in these things.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3909623;
    Anyway, I have a question. I think it's an editing question, if not, sorry. How much say does the star have in who goes on what dates? With Ali so into Josh Radin, did she know what the date was ahead of time and request Chris? I really have no understanding of how much power the star has, if any, in these things.
    I think I read that Ali was as surprised as Chris was at the Joshua Radin private concert. It was Chris' 33rd B'day 3/26, so I don't know if that's why she chose him or the producers waited to give her a date with Chris so they could make a big deal about it being his b'day. I do think the lead has some say who her 1:1 idates are going to be with.

I think Frank would be the graham or kiptyn of this season. Ali will have strong attraction towards him He is not as goodlooking as Graham or Kiptyn but he is her "type" Remember she said she wants a guy who no one looks at when they are walking down the streets Roberto and Chris are two goodlooking men am sure she will get a couple of looks if she is with either of them

FORT Fogey

My guess is that the immediate attraction date is a request most of the time and is immediate: Graham, Melissa, Ali, Frank. I highly suspect that the producers were pushing Jake, and they put him into that immediate first date, but I think Jillian "saw" Ed and requested him, thus her first requested date was Ed in the 3rd episode. That is what I think has happened to date.

Chris may have grown on Ali, but I can't see where Chris was "it" from the start. We have new story writer(s) beginning with Matt's season, and the F1 has come from the earlier dates which means that the lead "spotted" the F1 earlier on, had the date, and it went from there. Now you can't count DeAnna's Jesse who had the 4th episode F1 date as the exception to this theory because DeAnna herself has told us that Graham who had the 2nd episode 1-1 was her intended F1 until he left at the end of the HTs. We know from inside info that although she didn't give Graham a rose, Graham asked to leave. Inside info told us that when Graham was told he would be expected to propose at the FRC, he wasn't ready to do so. He left. Therefore, she turned to Jesse.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Regular

I think this is cool we know which guys to really focus in on Monday night to see their connections. I will certainly be watching all air time Chris L, Roberto and Frank get. It's interesting to read that some feel Chris L may not have been in her immediate radar but may have grown on her. I wonder what rose ceremony the flip cup game was at? Ali seems to be a social girl who probably has played a few bar games....so if he was funny and cute while he was playing it I'm sure her interest was greatly peaked. Edit wise....the concert dates do not seem to be F1 dates right? Monday...then we'll see the personalities start, because in print I really like Chris L.

But is this another year of whats right on paper, is not what they choose....I mean every year it is the theme...Now everyyear we have the gf issue also. Cant we just have a love story. And not the same old story, different year approach.

FORT Fanatic

I can't wait to see the edits of our F2. With Chris being labeled the good-guy, I wonder if that will be all we see of him. In Jake's season, Ali was called out in the 5 to watch with glowing remarks from Chris. He said everybody loves Ali. It started out that way but once she started getting into it with Vienna, some fans turned on her. If Chris did pick on one of the shy guys as someone on the board suggested, maybe we will see part of that on screen and we'll see that he is actually flawed.

I have no idea how Roberto will be edited. I just hope they don't stereotype him as the latin lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3909863;
    I can't wait to see the edits of our F2. With Chris being labeled the good-guy, I wonder if that will be all we see of him. In Jake's season, Ali was called out in the 5 to watch with glowing remarks from Chris. He said everybody loves Ali. It started out that way but once she started getting into it with Vienna, some fans turned on her. If Chris did pick on one of the shy guys as someone on the board suggested, maybe we will see part of that on screen and we'll see that he is actually flawed.

I have no idea how Roberto will be edited. I just hope they don't stereotype him as the latin lover.
    I definitely think that will be his role. He already gave him some Spanish to work with and asked her to dance at the M&G. I just don't see how they cannot put him in the role of the sexy, Latin lover. He totally fits it!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn