Page 20 of 387 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Since I did not view Jillian's season, I don't understand about Kyptins good guy edit. It has been said here that he got that edit, but it seems he maintained it throughout the show. Yes, he was the F2. So, then I guess Chris L. should be the F2 and not the F1?

Did we ever consider that if TPTB holds on to Chris' good guy image/edit it really validates the show. I mean Chris being F1 at the end of the day makes the show more plausible. More so, than any other good guy. Chris has no agenda but to restart his life again and "find" love. It is less than two years since his mom's passing. He is not out for stardom. He really is a good guy and there for the "right" reason. With a lot of "wrong" reason guys already on the show, it would be a perfect ending. Anyone trying to attack him about his intentions well, would look like an evil person. I can't wait to follow his story and find out when and where he tells Ali about his mom's passing. I wonder if TPTB, set up the NYC date as a trip for Chris L to go back and visit his school and maybe the students and teachers there. CH seems so enamored with this guy maybe they wanted to do something special with him as they did for Ali with her date in SF. The dates are all day long. All that is mentioned was the concert with Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir. What else did they do? Ali said somewhere in an interview that she was not aware of the dates that were planned. How true is this?

This is all speculation though.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3906927;
    Since I did not view Jillian's season, I don't understand about Kyptins good guy edit. It has been said here that he got that edit, but it seems he maintained it throughout the show. Yes, he was the F2. So, then I guess Chris L. should be the F2 and not the F1?

Did we ever consider that if TPTB holds on to Chris' good guy image/edit it really validates the show. I mean Chris being F1 at the end of the day makes the show more plausible. More so, than any other good guy. Chris has no agenda but to restart his life again and "find" love. It is less than two years since his mom's passing. He is not out for stardom. He really is a good guy and there for the "right" reason. With a lot of "wrong" reason guys already on the show, it would be a perfect ending. Anyone trying to attack him about his intentions well, would look like an evil person. I can't wait to follow his story and find out when and where he tells Ali about his mom's passing. I wonder if TPTB, set up the NYC date as a trip for Chris L to go back and visit his school and maybe the students and teachers there. CH seems so enamored with this guy maybe they wanted to do something special with him as they did for Ali with her date in SF. The dates are all day long. All that is mentioned was the concert with Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir. What else did they do? Ali said somewhere in an interview that she was not aware of the dates that were planned. How true is this?

I love this idea. Validation would be awesome for this show. And what a story it would be. Nothing better than tears of happiness to end the journey.....

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3906927;

Who is to say Roberto isn't a "good guy"? So far we haven't heard anything negative about Roberto. He was even one of the most well liked guys in the house. I am not saying Chris isn't a good guy, but we don't know how Roberto will be edited.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906849;

S11 Brad: #1 Sheena F4, #15 Lindsey ?, #16 Kristy ?, #25 Jade ?

S5 Jillian: #1 Kiptyn F2, #15 Jesse ?, #16 Julian ?, #25 Mark ?

However, there are a couple of seasons that make no sense (Brad, Jillian)
    This is a significant amount of work ~ thank you, n4692u! It is interesting that there is little significance to the 15, 16 and 25 (although #1 in both) spots in Brad's season when no one was selected and Jillian's season when 5 additional men were added.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3906961;
    Who is to say Roberto isn't a "good guy"? So far we haven't heard anything negative about Roberto. He was even one of the most well liked guys in the house. I am not saying Chris isn't a good guy, but we don't know how Roberto will be edited.
    Agree. Roberto it's already being judge as not the good guy because Chris L is the good guy. His fan page is full of family and friends that think the world of Roberto and they think Ali would be a very lucky girl to end up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3906986;
    Agree. Roberto it's already being judge as not the good guy because Chris L is the good guy. His fan page is full of family and friends that think the world of Roberto and they think Ali would be a very lucky girl to end up with him.
    BOTH fan pages are reporting similar types of posts - both appear to be good guys
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3906990;
    BOTH fan pages are reporting similar types of posts - both appear to be good guys
    That's good to hear. I haven't been to their fanpages yet, but I'm glad to hear that people are saying that they are good guys. I'm sure one will look better than the other as far as the edit goes, but they can't have both guys looking perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3906961;
    Oh, I am not saying Roberto isn't a good guy. I am saying thus far, Chris' storyline makes him the most compelling good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3906986;
    Maybe with two great guys in the F2, they are really trying to sell Chris L. (ChrisH for example) as the good guy with his compelling story so that when Ali chooses in the end, everyone thinks that it has to be Chris L. But when she chooses Roberto, even though he is a "good guy" Chris L. is just viewed as a little more of a good guy than Roberto? I don't know, but we really need to see how they are edited especially on that first night.

Roberto salsa dances with Ali, so you know that he will be shown having alone time on night one. Question is, how much will he be shown? And will Chris L. even be shown having alone time at all? All of these questions should be answered next Monday night. : )

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3907002;
    Maybe with two great guys in the F2, they are really trying to sell Chris L. (ChrisH for example) as the good guy with his compelling story so that when Ali chooses in the end, everyone thinks that it has to be Chris L. But when she chooses Roberto, even though he is a "good guy" Chris L. is just viewed as a little more of a good guy than Roberto? I don't know, but we really need to see how they are edited especially on that first night.

Roberto salsa dances with Ali, so you know that he will be shown having alone time on night one. Question is, how much will he be shown? And will Chris L. even be shown having alone time at all? All of these questions should be answered next Monday night. : )
    Roberto will definitely be shown a good amount - the ''cutie'' tag - the salsa dancing - etc. have already been out there in the media - but I bet they pull a Melissa on Chris L and don't show him AT ALL on the M&G - except for his intro to Ali.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON