Page 2 of 387 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894586;
    My very first thought yesterday - when the press release came out - and which I posted as well - was - uuummmm - this is mighty early - AND mighty loaded as well - my second thought was that week 3 was missing - again - and I say that because week 3 has had NO info out there - AT ALL - no mention of an adrenalin date - and my third thought was of BLOOMERS and her edit analysis skills - and that is because I know that thinking sooo well LOL - and BLOOMERS has been right on so often.

YOU GO!!!!! Have at it!!!
    The guy in the glasses -Frank?? - do we have any idea when she is with him?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

It seems as tho there is now a race on - or should I say a challange LOL - for lack of a better word - on who will release the guys info first - as the early release of the press release was noted in a certain blog LOL - wonder who wins this one

BLOOMERS - there is no set day/week for the "'Frank'' date that we are aware of.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894592;
    The guy in the glasses -Frank?? - do we have any idea when she is with him?
    If you are talking about the date in the blue car it could have been the 20th. In2deep took a picture early that morning of the blue car at the house.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3894613;
    If you are talking about the date in the blue car it could have been the 20th. In2deep took a picture early that morning of the blue car at the house.
    Which episode would that be?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3894641;
    Which episode would that be?
    Ep3

But um, for what it's worth, I don't think Frank is even in the F4.

Actually 3rd LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3894642;
    Ep3

But um, for what it's worth, I don't think Frank is even in the F4.
    Is this a hunch, or is it based on something that you feel is pretty reliable at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894599;
    It seems as tho there is now a race on - or should I say a challange LOL - for lack of a better word - on who will release the guys info first - as the early release of the press release was noted in a certain blog LOL - wonder who wins this one

BLOOMERS - there is no set day/week for the "'Frank'' date that we are aware of.
    I think the "Frank" date is episode 3. If I'm not mistaken, isd and Mama saw the old blue cadillac at the mansion on 3/20 and the 2nd RC was on 3/18. Therefore, on 3/20 they were beginning the 3rd episode dates.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894686;
    I think the "Frank" date is episode 3. If I'm not mistaken, isd and Mama saw the old blue cadillac at the mansion on 3/20 and the 2nd RC was on 3/18. Therefore, on 3/20 they were beginning the 3rd episode dates.JMO
    And you are correct
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

From the editing point of view, let's look at the pivotal 3rd episode and some of the the things that can happen in it:

1. The humiliating rose or go often happens in this episode. DeAnna's Richard went from the Cinderella coach to the taxi, Natalie (?) dressed in diamonds flew to Vegas with Jason to leave by car, and Sasha drove a luxury sportscar to leave by bus.

2. The single parents have their 1-1 dates during this episode.

3. Shayne, Ed, and Vienna - all F1s - had their 1-1 dates during the 3rd episode.

Holly had a 1-1 3rd episode date was kept only to be let go on the 2-1 with Marshana.