Page 19 of 387 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

I find it a bit strange that initially Roberto was getting all the pic/SC/clip attention - and now the table has turned and Chris L is getting the press/article attention........ just odd - I don't think that I have seen CH even mention Roberto LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3906362;
    I find it a bit strange that initially Roberto was getting all the pic/SC/clip attention - and now the table has turned and Chris L is getting the press/article attention........ just odd - I don't think that I have seen CH even mention Roberto LOL
    I agree. CH mentions CL's name every chance he gets. Don't get it.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3906356;
    Seems like all signs point to Chris (which is really strange/creepy to me), but nobody will say for sure. And the only one who will say it with 100% certainty would be RS. Nobody else. Even if/when he does say anything, it won't be 100% certain until the episode airs.
    Cash, could you give us an example of a sign you were told that would point to Chris?

You mentioned awhile back that the guys thought Roberto would make a good bachelor. I'm wondering if they said that because they already knew he wasn't F1. At the time they were aware of Frank's exit, so maybe they also knew who the F1 was?

Maybe CL gets a not so good edit and CH is out doing damage control already!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3905953;
    And then we'll hear in post-show interviews that it was always Bachelor X (whomever she chooses) and nobody else even came close.
    When all is said and done - I would actually hope so.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906475;
    When all is said and done - I would actually hope so.
    Me too, anders. That would make it more believable that the couple was a 'real couple'. I just hate when they come out with that statement publicly. It just seems insensitive to all the other guys, particularly the F4.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905909;
    I think we will be given an edit that Frank is THE front runner thru out the show - from VERY early on - ''that'' guy she perfectly described prior to the show - (that is - until disaster strikes) - based on the comments that it was known that she liked him and being in the F4

I won't be surprised to see Roberto get the physical edit - because of his general ...ahem... prescence - and sexiness

Chris - uummmmm - will get the emotional edit - lots in common - but is there enough there

Everything will be edited to put Ali in turmoil when Frank leaves - as will be shown - then - does she choose anyone at all - do the other two have what it takes/what she wants in order for her to move on - does she - or doesn't she - and will she choose anyone........................ ...

BUT......................
    The seed has been planted regarding her fear of not being liked back......... so - she may choose - but will they choose her as well

There has to be a HUGE drama factor at the FRC - the doubt - the questions - the fear.......... PHEE-NOM-IN-AL (as CH would say LOL)

It has all been layed out there for us in the PI's that we have seen - the extended promo - and even Chris's comments........
    Wow, very well stated. I believe that you are on the right track, and CH is dropping bread crumbs along the way.

Frank leaving so far into the season will no doubt have a profound effect on Ali's choices from that point forward. How much more time will be left after Frank leaves before Ali would have to choose one of the F2? And I mean "real time". Two weeks?

Less - they are already on the FDs and if his was last (which I suspect it was because TPTB knew what was going to take place) then the RC would've been the next day (had there been one), then 5-7 (probably not even) days for MTP, LCDs and FRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3906449;
    Maybe CL gets a not so good edit and CH is out doing damage control already!!
    Maybe you are on to something Noobslueth!!! We have a prime example from last season with Vienna who also ended up final one.....
    "Shakespeare In Love"

During the last few days, we have been discussing the positions of exiting the limo at the M&G. Someone posted that the #'s 1, 15, 16, 25 were significant positions. I went back all the way to S8 Travis to see who exited the limo in those postions.

S8 Travis: #1 Susan F3, #15 Liza (?), #16 Sarah S F1, #25 Sarah CA F4 FIR

S9 PLO" #1 Lisa F3 FIR, #15 Sarah (?), #16 Jen F1, #25 Sadie F2

S10 Andy: #1 Alexis (virgin), #15 Danielle F3, #16 Bevin F2, #25 Tiffany W ?

S11 Brad: #1 Sheena F4, #15 Lindsey ?, #16 Kristy ?, #25 Jade ?

S12 Matt: #1 Amanda F3 FIR, #15 Shayne F1, #16 Marshana (drama), #25 Noelle F4

S4 DeAnna: #1 Brian ?, #15 Twilley (goofy), #16 Ron (outspoken), #25 Jeremy F3 FIR

S13 Jason: #1 Lauren ?, #15 Nikki FIR, #16 Molly F2/F1, #25 Shannon (crazy)

S5 Jillian: #1 Kiptyn F2, #15 Jesse ?, #16 Julian ?, #25 Mark ?

S14 Jake: #1 Rozlyn (drama), #15 Gia F3, #16 Elizabeth (no kissing), #25 Michelle (crazy)

The one's with ? marks may be in that position because they were attractive, because there is no other reason I can think of. Also, when I describe some of them as "crazy", that's their edit, probably not in real life and that goes for "drama" as well.

Does any of this help sleuthers in any way? It does seem that on most seasons, there is significance here. Howver, there are a couple of seasons that make no sense (Brad, Jillian)