Page 18 of 387 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3905942;
    I didn't mean 2 dates in total. I should have clarified Not the first one-on-one day but the second one-on-one date which happened to be Melissa, Ed, and Vienna. Does that make more sense?
    That would be Jesse. He gets the second 1:1 in epi 2. Frank gets the first. Then Roberto's is the third 1:1, in epi 3.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3905961;
    That would be Jesse. He gets the second 1:1 in epi 2. Frank gets the first. Then Roberto's is the third 1:1, in epi 3.
    Thanks! I completely forgot about Jesse, haha!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3905969;
    Thanks! I completely forgot about Jesse, haha!
    LOL. Jesse is described as a country boy. He looks like he will be a lot of fun. Too bad he doesn't stick around longer.

Also, it could be that he gets the first 1:1 and Frank gets the second 1:1. Both are in epi 2. But, the write-up made me think Frank is first. We shall see.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3905953;
    And then we'll hear in post-show interviews that it was always Bachelor X (whomever she chooses) and nobody else even came close.
    I said in another thread that Chris' Harrison's use of the phrase "tough choice, tough choices" is along these lines, but you all are saying it much better here. The tough choice is Frank among all the guys, and then tough choices because the rest she likes too but isn't sure what they think of her. The tough choice is NOT to go home, or Not to pick someone. She just plain has several good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3906064;
    I said in another thread that Chris' Harrison's use of the phrase "tough choice, tough choices" is along these lines, but you all are saying it much better here. The tough choice is Frank among all the guys, and then tough choices because the rest she likes too but isn't sure what they think of her. The tough choice is NOT to go home, or Not to pick someone. She just plain has several good guys.
    I'm agreeing with you here. Her tough choices may just be that her F4 were all good guys to her and she was having difficulty picking one, except for of course Frank. The F2 choice must have been a killer for her.

Here is what Chris said taken from his interview: "There is a phenomenal ending," Harrison told Us of the new season. "Whether it's happy or not – I'll say this: Ali had to make a very tough choice at the end, several tough choices, and I think she's satisfied with how it ends and satisfied with her choice."

I am not believing that it isn't a happy ending. He is just talking in circles here, but I do believe that she made a choice and that she is happy.
    So will MF and Co, because if the guys are all good, the audience will be happy and whomever she chooses will not matter. Also, if the relationship lasts then she will give MF huge ratings when they air her wedding.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a Cape Cod wedding.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-17-2010 at 08:42 PM.

Maybe Frank will do the "Reid Return", propose, and Ali will have to decide who is her F1. Who knows?
    All I know is, every year is 'the most dramatic ever'!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3905924;
    I just have to say that it seems like the person how gets the 2nd 1-on-1 is F1. I can only remember back to Jason's date, but we had Melissa getting the 2nd date (he picked her at first then changed his mind so she was his F1), Ed getting the 2nd date, Vienna getting the 2nd date, and now Roberto getting the 2nd date......makes me go hum....
    Frank gets the first 1:1, Jesse get the 2nd 1:1 (2nd ep) and Roberto gets the 3rd 1:1, Hunter the 4th 1:1 (3rd ep). Kasey (5th), Chris L (6th) in NYC (4th ep). However, Roberto did get the "thrill" date which has been important the past few seasons.

Personally, I'm waiting for someone to tell me who F1 is with 100% certainty, not 90%. 90% or 99% tells me they are not sure who F1 is.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3906354;
    Frank gets the first 1:1, Jesse get the 2nd 1:1 (2nd ep) and Roberto gets the 3rd 1:1, Hunter the 4th 1:1 (3rd ep). Kasey (5th), Chris L (6th) in NYC (4th ep). However, Roberto did get the "thrill" date which has been important the past few seasons.

Personally, I'm waiting for someone to tell me who F1 is with 100% certainty, not 90%. 90% or 99% tells me they are not sure who F1 is.
    Seems like all signs point to Chris (which is really strange/creepy to me), but nobody will say for sure. And the only one who will say it with 100% certainty would be RS. Nobody else. Even if/when he does say anything, it won't be 100% certain until the episode airs.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3906356;
    Seems like all signs point to Chris (which is really strange/creepy to me), but nobody will say for sure. And the only one who will say it with 100% certainty would be RS. Nobody else. Even if/when he does say anything, it won't be 100% certain until the episode airs.
    OK CASH - why really strange and creepy to you?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3906356;
    Why do you say it would be really stange/creepy to you if she chose Chris? Do you know something we don't? You must, so please, please share!
    Many of us have already fallen in love with who we think he is.

I've already posted that CH could be using sarcasm when he tweeted about CL "one of my favs this season. You'll love him too." CH call him "the nice guy". Is CH pulling our leg?