Page 17 of 387 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905909;
    I think we will be given an edit that Frank is THE front runner thru out the show - from VERY early on - ''that'' guy she perfectly described prior to the show - (that is - until disaster strikes) - based on the comments that it was known that she liked him and being in the F4

I won't be surprised to see Roberto get the physical edit - because of his general ...ahem... prescence - and sexiness

Chris - uummmmm - will get the emotional edit - lots in common - but is there enough there

Everything will be edited to put Ali in turmoil when Frank leaves - as will be shown - then - does she choose anyone at all - do the other two have what it takes/what she wants in order for her to move on - does she - or doesn't she - and will she choose anyone........................ ...

The seed has been planted regarding her fear of not being liked back......... so - she may choose - but will they choose her as well

There has to be a HUGE drama factor at the FRC - the doubt - the questions - the fear.......... PHEE-NOM-IN-AL (as CH would say LOL)

It has all been layed out there for us in the PI's that we have seen - the extended promo - and even Chris's comments........
    I'm keeping this post of yours to check back later to see if you were right because what you said seems very plausible. I could see it playing out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3905910;
    I think you've hit the nail on the head. This is what I expect to see.
    Totall agree, think she is on the money. Because already they are playing up that she doesn't care about looks, she wants someone creative...you hear that on every commercial. Well Frankie boy is a writer....gave up his career to follow his dream..much like she gave up her career to find love...they are already laying the foundation for that story line....

Regarding the Roberty sexy/physical edit - right off the bat Ali started calling him ''cutie'' - speaks volums to me
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I just have to say that it seems like the person how gets the 2nd 1-on-1 is F1. I can only remember back to Jason's date, but we had Melissa getting the 2nd date (he picked her at first then changed his mind so she was his F1), Ed getting the 2nd date, Vienna getting the 2nd date, and now Roberto getting the 2nd date......makes me go hum....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3905924;
    I just have to say that it seems like the person how gets the 2nd 1-on-1 is F1. I can only remember back to Jason's date, but we had Melissa getting the 2nd date (he picked her at first then changed his mind so she was his F1), Ed getting the 2nd date, Vienna getting the 2nd date, and now Roberto getting the 2nd date......makes me go hum....
    But - it appears that there are nore than 1 2nd 1n1 dates.................so - for this season - I don't think that will apply
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3905924;
    I thought it was Ali who got a second date in SF with Jake. She got the first 1 on 1 and also a group date at the comedy club. Vienna got the epi3 1 on 1, then a group then a 2 on 1. Melissa was never intended to be the F1 anyway. I think?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3905936;
    I thought it was Ali who got a second date in SF with Jake. She got the first 1 on 1 and also a group date at the comedy club. Vienna got the epi3 1 on 1, then a group then a 2 on 1. Melissa was never intended to be the F1 anyway. I think?
    I didn't mean 2 dates in total. I should have clarified Not the first one-on-one day but the second one-on-one date which happened to be Melissa, Ed, and Vienna. Does that make more sense?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3905936;
    I believe deidre is talking about the second date of the season. The second date of the season must have went to Vienna, Ed, and Melissa? I don't remember so I may be wrong.

ETA: I see deidre clarified it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3905943;
    I believe deidre is talking about the second date of the season. The second date of the season must have went to Vienna, Ed, and Melissa? I don't remember so I may be wrong.

ETA: I see deidre clarified it for us.
    Thanks, Sanlee! You clarified it better than I did

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905909;
    I think we will be given an edit that Frank is THE front runner thru out the show - from VERY early on - ''that'' guy she perfectly described prior to the show - (that is - until disaster strikes) - based on the comments that it was known that she liked him and being in the F4

I won't be surprised to see Roberto get the physical edit - because of his general ...ahem... prescence - and sexiness

Chris - uummmmm - will get the emotional edit - lots in common - but is there enough there

Everything will be edited to put Ali in turmoil when Frank leaves - as will be shown - then - does she choose anyone at all - do the other two have what it takes/what she wants in order for her to move on - does she - or doesn't she - and will she choose anyone........................ ...

BUT......................
    The seed has been planted regarding her fear of not being liked back......... so - she may choose - but will they choose her as well

There has to be a HUGE drama factor at the FRC - the doubt - the questions - the fear.......... PHEE-NOM-IN-AL (as CH would say LOL)

It has all been layed out there for us in the PI's that we have seen - the extended promo - and even Chris's comments........
    And then we'll hear in post-show interviews that it was always Bachelor X (whomever she chooses) and nobody else even came close.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl