Page 16 of 387 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 3863

Thread: Editing Analysis

  1. #151
    FORT Fan Dancer27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    158

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Roberto may have the physical edit because he is one of the best looking bachelors who has ever been on the show IMO. I only hope that he is as handsome in his character and conduct. CH has told us some of Chris' character and conduct so it would be easy to think that perhaps Chris will be shown as "good guy" while Roberto gets the physical edit. Perhaps we should hold off on our opinions of the two final men until we can actually see the character and conduct of Roberto. At least we will be able to see how he is edited!

    The sites that are now set up to say that Roberto is F1 may be a certain network's attempt to lead us astray.
    Until we know for sure, let's give these F2 the chance to demonstrate who they are. Of course, editing may show us only what the producers want us to think.

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3905643;
    Roberto may have the physical edit because he is one of the best looking bachelors who has ever been on the show IMO. I only hope that he is as handsome in his character and conduct. CH has told us some of Chris' character and conduct so it would be easy to think that perhaps Chris will be shown as "good guy" while Roberto gets the physical edit. Perhaps we should hold off on our opinions of the two final men until we can actually see the character and conduct of Roberto. At least we will be able to see how he is edited!

    The sites that are now set up to say that Roberto is F1 may be a certain network's attempt to lead us astray.
    Until we know for sure, let's give these F2 the chance to demonstrate who they are. Of course, editing may show us only what the producers want us to think.
    It is interesting that the most physical and intimate SC we have of Ali is believed to be one of her and Chris. (The back tat one)

    I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I thought it was interesting to note

  3. #153
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3905646;
    It is interesting that the most physical and intimate SC we have of Ali is believed to be one of her and Chris. (The back tat one)

    I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I thought it was interesting to note

    sorry read your post wrong....

    I think that is an intimate sc as well. but I don't think he has a tattoo on his back -I think its a shadow.

  4. #154
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3905653;
    sorry read your post wrong....

    I think that is an intimate sc as well. but I don't think he has a tattoo on his back -I think its a shadow.
    I'm leaning more & or into it being a shadow. In the slo mo, it appears to move slightly when Ali moves her head to kiss him. I could be wrong & it's a tat, but I'm not 100% convinced either way.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  5. #155
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3905643;
    Roberto may have the physical edit because he is one of the best looking bachelors who has ever been on the show IMO. I only hope that he is as handsome in his character and conduct. CH has told us some of Chris' character and conduct so it would be easy to think that perhaps Chris will be shown as "good guy" while Roberto gets the physical edit. Perhaps we should hold off on our opinions of the two final men until we can actually see the character and conduct of Roberto. At least we will be able to see how he is edited!
    The good guy v. physical edit was only during Jake's season and that was only because Jake was the only lead I can ever remember stupid enough to tell one of his F2 there was no sexual chemistry. Every other time there "heat" with both the F2. They will show Ali getting steamy with both... guaranteed.

    All this to say there is more to the F2 edit than just physical chemistry because almost every time there is physical chemistry with both... I hope that makes sense.

  6. #156
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3905627;
    Why do some think Roberto will have the physical edit? We haven't seen any indication yet who that will be.
    I think that some people are going off of looks when they say he will have the physical edit. I'm with you though, I don't see how one can tell such a thing at this point. He and Ali might not even connect on that level as good as with Chris. I guess we just have to see. One more week!

  7. #157
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3905369;
    Brought over from Media thread because answer applies to edit imo :




    Sanlee, there are a couple of ways to think about this. One is that maybe Fleiss and Co has gotten its quota of reality flash and trash in the two scandals (Justin and Frank), so they allow the "good guy" Chris L to win (F1) which is what the fans have been clamoring for the last few seasons.....OR Chris L is being set up simply as too good of a guy for the current trend of F1. Fleiss likes his F1 to be quite ragged around the edges, and it doesn't sound like this guy is that at all. Therefore, she picks the other guy ( who may not be bad), but shocks the viewing audience when she doesn't pick the "good guy" (Tenley, Chelsey, Jason, Kip). The editing is already going into place for the "good guy" image of Chris L.
    Great post as always! Would Fleiss really finally give us the good guy as the F1 after the past few successful seasons of the F1 being like you say, ragged around the edges? My guess is no, but what confuses me is how both of the F2 seem (at this point anyway) to be the good guy. I guess it'll really make more sense when we see how both of these guys are edited. By the way Chris is mentioning Chris, it seems like he'll definately be getting the good guy edit. Now we have to see how Roberto will be edited.

  8. #158
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Editing Analysis

    I think we will be given an edit that Frank is THE front runner thru out the show - from VERY early on - ''that'' guy she perfectly described prior to the show - (that is - until disaster strikes) - based on the comments that it was known that she liked him and being in the F4

    I won't be surprised to see Roberto get the physical edit - because of his general ...ahem... prescence - and sexiness

    Chris - uummmmm - will get the emotional edit - lots in common - but is there enough there

    Everything will be edited to put Ali in turmoil when Frank leaves - as will be shown - then - does she choose anyone at all - do the other two have what it takes/what she wants in order for her to move on - does she - or doesn't she - and will she choose anyone........................ ...

    BUT......................
    The seed has been planted regarding her fear of not being liked back......... so - she may choose - but will they choose her as well

    There has to be a HUGE drama factor at the FRC - the doubt - the questions - the fear.......... PHEE-NOM-IN-AL (as CH would say LOL)

    It has all been layed out there for us in the PI's that we have seen - the extended promo - and even Chris's comments........
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #159
    FORT Fanatic MissMilano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Near Fantasyland
    Posts
    505

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3905909;
    I think we will be given an edit that Frank is the front runner thru out the show - they guy she perfectly described prior to the show - (that is - until disaster strikes) - based on the comments that it was known that she liked him and being in the F4

    I won't be surprised to see Roberto get the physical edit - because of his general ...ahem... prescence - and sexiness

    Chris - uummmmm - will get the emotional edit - lots in common - but is there enough there

    Everything will be edited to put Ali in turmoil when Frank leaves - as will be shown - then - does she choose anyone at all - do the other two have what it takes/what she wants in order for her to move on - does she - or doesn't she - and will she choose anyone........................ ...
    I think you've hit the nail on the head. This is what I expect to see.

  10. #160
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Editing Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3905910;
    I think you've hit the nail on the head. This is what I expect to see.
    Totall agree, think she is on the money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.