Page 15 of 387 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing Analysis

I'll be waiting for Ali to hang the "perfect" label on somebody. That one is the kiss of doom. I hope it's not Chris L. with the good guy label they've already given him.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Lacey has said in another thread that she has seen on other sites that they are claiming with 90 plus percent that Roberto is F1.

I have been trying to give what I call "editing clues" to try and figure out the F1. It is harder from the beginning, but it is a start.

Some lady from US mag saw the first ep. up until Ali started to give out the roses. The lady gave who she thought made the biggest impressions on her. What I noticed was the ORDER in which the guys were listed.
    Now, she saw the edited first episode, so she also saw the edited first exit from the limo.
    This is the list of "interesting" guys she gave:

Justin
    Jonathon
    Kyle
    Roberto
    Craig
    Chris
    Jason

Now, we have been talking about how 1rst, middle, and last out of the edited limo are important to the viewing audience.
    1rst has only been F1 one time out of how many seasons, and that was B5.

However, 1rst has often been F2, F3 because they make such a visual impact.

Likewise, in the past #25 have often been beautiful people who make a visual impact as well. Some of these have been F1 men.

Lately, #25s have been drama impacts....Shannon, Michelle, and it looks like back flipper Jason is going to remain in place #25.
    In other words, Chris did not beat out Jason for # 25.

F1 has a history of being in the middle and in the front as well. Roberto is in the middle of this list.

On the other hand, Chris looks like he is toward the end of the group, but not at F25 where F1s have been. That makes me question him as an F1. Why would they move him from the front of the group to the back?

Another editing clue that might be in Roberto's favor is that he is on the front row in the group picture; Jesse and Ed are also on the front row in their group pictures.

Is this conclusive eviddence? No! But, it is something of which to look.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Question. Is it Kasey who wants to go home, or Ali who wants him to go home? Does anyone know the answer to this?

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3905452;
    Question. Is it Kasey who wants to go home, or Ali who wants him to go home? Does anyone know the answer to this?
    I'm not sure we will ever know the answer to that. There are conflicting reports on here from people who are in the know with him and he definitely won't be able to say anything to the media at least for a while about his leaving other than she kicked him off.

It may be telling how he acts on his dates with her. Is he engaged in conversation? Is he trying to kiss her? But other than that, I don't know if we will ever know.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3905471;
    I'm not sure we will ever know the answer to that. There are conflicting reports on here from people who are in the know with him and he definitely won't be able to say anything to the media at least for a while about his leaving other than she kicked him off.

It may be telling how he acts on his dates with her. Is he engaged in conversation? Is he trying to kiss her? But other than that, I don't know if we will ever know.
    I don't know that we'll ever know the answer either. We'll just have to watch & judge for ourselves.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3905495;
    I don't know that we'll ever know the answer either. We'll just have to watch & judge for ourselves.
    My guess is that the producers will do all within their power to set it up so that the edit will make it at least look like he is heartbroken.* It might be that his contract will not allow him to publicly address the reality of the situation although we know that some people have dared to speak out anyway.
    I am remembering an interview with Mark, the pizza shop owner, who won the 2-1 date with Jillian only to be sent home shortly after. In an interview, he minced few words. He just said he didn't have an attraction for Jillian, and there was no chemistry.

* If you remember, last year we heard an interview by a former contestant who told us that they ask a series of questions about the situation the person is involved in until they get the answer they evidently want. The contestant him/herself may not even know which one it is until he/she sees the edited show which is why the contestant will say, "Yes, I did say that, but I didn't mean that...." or indicate they didn't know or understand what they were saying ( because it seemed somehow out of context).

So Kasey may answer several questions until they get the one that they want to fit the situation they want to tell the story the way they want it told. They pick out that answer and edit it in. That goes on and on.....
    Or Kasey is told, "Talk about so and so..." and they pick and choose what they want out of that.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3905537;
    My guess is that the producers will do all within their power to set it up so that the edit will make it at least look like he is heartbroken.* It might be that his contract will not allow him to publicly address the reality of the situation although we know that some people have dared to speak out anyway.
    I am remembering an interview with Mark, the pizza shop owner, who won the 2-1 date with Jillian only to be sent home shortly after. In an interview, he minced few words. He just said he didn't have an attraction for Jillian, and there was no chemistry.

* If you remember, last year we heard an interview by a former contestant who told us that they ask a series of questions about the situation the person is involved in until they get the answer they evidently want. The contestant him/herself may not even know which one it is until he/she sees the edited show which is why the contestant will say, "Yes, I did say that, but I didn't mean that...." or indicate they didn't know or understand what they were saying ( because it seemed somehow out of context).

So Kasey may answer several questions until they get the one that they want to fit the situation they want to tell the story the way they want it told. They pick out that answer and edit it in. That goes on and on.....
    Or Kasey is told, "Talk about so and so..." and they pick and choose what they want out of that.
    LOL, Bloomers, ya done said a mouthful there! And ITA.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

So if Roberto gets the physical edit and Chris L gets the "good guy edit," don't both of these edits in the past usually indicate F2?

ETA: I'm surprised they already told the audience that Frank is in the F4. I find that interesting. They might play his role up A LOT!
    Last edited by deidre1985; 05-17-2010 at 12:16 PM.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3905568;
    So if Roberto gets the physical edit and Chris L gets the "good guy edit," don't both of these edits in the past usually indicate F2?
    Charlie, JP, Jason, Matthew and Kip all got the Stable guy edits - the F1 edits were all different - Ryan was the poet, softy, Jerry was the player, Ian was the committment issue guy, Ed was just controversital and Jesse was - welll - Jesse was Jesse.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Why do some think Roberto will have the physical edit? We haven't seen any indication yet who that will be.