Page 12 of 387 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

And how many seasons did the lead describe wanting one type of person and completely chose the opposite - Matt was ready to settle down and have babies and that pointed to Amanda and yet he chose the Actress. They all describe someone who they have imagined they would like to have as a partner - we all do it, we all have our checklists, but in the end who we fall in love with has nothing to do with that list - someone said the list went right out the door -I can't remember who - Deanna, Jill???
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3902841;
    And how many seasons did the lead describe wanting one type of person and completely chose the opposite - Matt was ready to settle down and have babies and that pointed to Amanda and yet he chose the Actress. They all describe someone who they have imagined they would like to have as a partner - we all do it, we all have our checklists, but in the end who we fall in love with has nothing to do with that list - someone said the list went right out the door -I can't remember who - Deanna, Jill???
    Jill's list guy would have been Kip based on her comments while with him on the show...

Deanna was ready to make babies with Graham but...

My guess would be Jillian

That's true, it seems that what they wanted on paper gets thrown out. I believe it was Jillian who said that her list had gotten thrown out. I suspect we'll see using the same description she's been using up until closer to the air date of FRC. What Ali is saying she wants in a man is pretty generic & what we all (or most) want in a man. He doesn't have to be the best looking, but kind, intelligent & makes us laugh. That's a start. I look forward to this season to see how it all plays out....I can't help but thinking how aggravated Frank must have been to not get "win" the chance to be in the Lion King.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Treats me well, makes me laugh, and doesn't want to make me hurl...... tons of money would help!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3902844;
    Jill's list guy would have been Kip based on her comments while with him on the show...

Deanna was ready to make babies with Graham but...

My guess would be Jillian
    I don't agree with that at all. I think Wes was the typical guy that met her list as well as Ed. Ed was the dark haired 6'5" bear of a guy she wanted and Wes was the 'cowboy' type she wanted.

Was it her cousin who said as soon as she saw Ed she knew Jill was going to pick him??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3902922;
    Was it her cousin who said as soon as she saw Ed she knew Jill was going to pick him??
    Yep. She said Ed was the type Jill always went for.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think that we also need to see what kind of personality that Chris has. Is he going to be outgoing enough for her? Will he be able to make her laugh? Laughter seems to be at the top of her list. But is it a deal breaker if either Chris or Roberto tend to be more on the serious side? Judging from what little I have heard about Chris, I tend to think that he could be a little more serious, but maybe it is his devotion to his dying mother that is swaying me on this. I am hoping that they don't edit him as all "doom and gloom".

I do agree that many past Bachelors/Bachelorettes do tend to throw out the lists at the end. It is interesting that Roberto is in the F2, since she has kept saying that looks are not important to her. Will those looks end up being his downfall?

We always have to remember that what goes on film, may be different than the actual interaction, like Chris and her could have laughs, and they dont show it, or Roberto and her the same. It all boils down to chemistry with one or another. period.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3902981;
    We always have to remember that what goes on film, may be different than the actual interaction, like Chris and her could have laughs, and they dont show it, or Roberto and her the same. It all boils down to chemistry with one or another. period.
    Exactly. I remember an interview Jeremy did after his exit and he said he and DeAnna were cutting up and laughing a lot, but none of it made it on the air. His edit was "the one with the dead parents" so that's almost all we got to see.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl