Page 11 of 387 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3902652;
    Are we still certain that Ali picked Chris? If she did she certainly did not spend a lot of time with him. One 1:1 date and a group date seems too little. She really did spend a lot of time with Roberto.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone other then TeamKip has said Chris was the f1.

Are we still certain that Ali picked Chris? If she did she certainly did not spend a lot of time with him. One 1:1 date and a group date seems too little. She really did spend a lot of time with Roberto.
    That is why I think she did pick Chris because Roberto is the obvious choice at this point. There were only a couple of seasons were the F1 was so far fetched I had to go back and re-watch it to see what I had missed.

Roberto and Chris seem like great choices no matter which one is the F1 and F2. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3902661;
    That is why I think she did pick Chris because Roberto is the obvious choice at this point. There were only a couple of seasons were the F1 was so far fetched I had to go back and re-watch it to see what I had missed.

Roberto and Chris seem like great choices no matter which one is the F1 and F2. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
    Though we have to remember that the editing hasn't happened yet. We have never really seen a season laid out like this prior to the season even airing and it is only obvious because she spent a lot of time with Roberto but really at this point since it is real life we are talking about and not TPTB editing shouldn't a lot of time be a plus? They could edit it in a way where we see a lot of Chris and just snipets of Roberto.

Basically, I'm just saying that I don't think that we can say anyone is the "obvious" choice yet, I think that lies in the editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3902661;

After watching the extended video, Ali said that she would not take it that far if she did not think that her guy was in that bunch. So, I'm gonna have to go with that if she picked someone then it is genuinely real.

I'm also trying to imagine what the HTD with Chris was like. His mom's death is still fresh. Not having her there is gonna be quite emotional. Who knows, Ali could have just related to that whole experience. Not having her grandmother there when Jake visited was emotional for Ali too. I think this show is gonna be a roller coaster of emotions. I think I also read somewhere that Kirk may have some interesting story too. I'm definitely gonna break out the tissues for this season.

FORT Fogey

I don't think we have any idea yet how much time she spent with anyone. We don't know who went on all the group dates. Some guys get no date at all in an episode. Some guys maybe went on a date in every episode, whether group, 1:1 or 2:1. Still too much unknown to say anything for sure.

I haven't seen anyone spoil the F1 with 100% certainty. Still could go either way as far as I'm concerned.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think the editing started the minute they announced Ali as the B-ette. Certainly as soon as they released the first commercial. That's all part of the edit.

I'm sad that Craig the lawyer never got a one on one date. I really liked him for no real reason...just his pics, he looked like a good man.

A group date can be significant. Remember Meredith's and Ian's SQT in the hammock on the golf date.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

We gotta remember that the dates RS spelt out for us also had a few dates missing and there were a couple of instances where he told us about the group date but didn't know who was on it.

I don't mind lots of Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3902656;
    I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone other then TeamKip has said Chris was the f1.
    RS will be posting an update on his blog today - most likely he'll confirm F1 - I reread the post he put out earlier this week and noticed how he listed the HTDs

Kirk
    Frank
    Roberto
    Chris

coincidence?? IDK, but he did say he thought he had F1 but didn't want to post til he was 100%.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3902797;
    We gotta remember that the dates RS spelt out for us also had a few dates missing and there were a couple of instances where he told us about the group date but didn't know who was on it.

I don't mind lots of Roberto

RS will be posting an update on his blog today - most likely he'll confirm F1 - I reread the post he put out earlier this week and noticed how he listed the HTDs

Kirk
    Frank
    Roberto
    Chris

coincidence?? IDK, but he did say he thought he had F1 but didn't want to post til he was 100%.
    Your post is spot on. RS did say that he did have all the date info. And also he thought he had F1. He said he will answer all of our questions today. Actually if you listen to Alis interview on grapevine, the description of the type of guy she is looking for doesnt fit Roberto at all...

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3902816;
    Your post is spot on. RS did say that he did have all the date info. And also he thought he had F1. He said he will answer all of our questions today. Actually if you listen to Alis interview on grapevine, the description of the type of guy she is looking for doesnt fit Roberto at all...
    ITA!! As yummy and perfect as Roberto is he might be too perfect for Ali. Ali was NEVER perfect in the eyes of the viewer. She had some very need I say dramatic flaws... Just a guess but I see Roberto being edited like Tenley and Kip. I sense that Ali doesn't want perfect and neither did Jake and Jillian.

Do I think Chris is going to look worse than Vienna and Ed... H**L NO!! Vienna and Ed made themselves look bad in their life choices outside the show. Chris seems to have made some very mature decisions in his life and his conflicts with the other men won't seem like such a big deal. Especially when you have people like Rated R and Frank on the show as well. It sounds like Chris will be edited the bully much like someone else was hmmm cough... Ali.