Page 101 of 387 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3863

Thread: Editing Analysis

Re: Editing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3931453;
    I agree, Ali and Chris can both get a job anywhere, Roberto will be tied to SC at least for awhile.
    That's if he ever gets back there LOL - as an F1 - he will have further obligatons to ABC - as the bachelor - he will have an extensive obligation - for the next year or so........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Originally Posted by luvstx
    On the where they will live issue....I thought it was telling in the clip of the 'tea date' that Ali basically said to Chris "You loved living here (NYC) didn't you?" I think she really likes living in a city and may be worried that she'll be banished to Cape Cod for life. There's a HUGE difference in those two living environments. I think Ali is hoping that Chris will be happy in a big city with family visits on the Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3931456;
    He has already said he can go any where.....
    In his intro he said, "I can get a job anywhere, doing anything" so I don't think he would be against the whole moving thing.
    My take on their conversation about how hard it is for him to be away from his family is that Ali realizes how hard it is for him, it kind of verifies that he's there for the "right reasons" and she would definately take that into consideration when choosing who to keep around. In other words, if she wasn't feeling it for him, she would not continue to keep him away from his family. That's why I would be surprised if he wasn't Ali's F1 choice. Although both guys seem like good choices but they also have to be the right fit for Ali. JMO...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3931599;
    On the where they will live issue....I thought it was telling in the clip of the 'tea date' that Ali basically said to Chris "You loved living here (NYC) didn't you?" I think she really likes living in a city and may be worried that she'll be banished to Cape Cod for life. There's a HUGE difference in those two living environments. I think Ali is hoping that Chris will be happy in a big city with family visits on the Cape.

In his intro he said, "I can get a job anywhere, doing anything" so I don't think he would be against the whole moving thing.
    My take on their conversation about how hard it is for him to be away from his family is that Ali realizes how hard it is for him, it kind of verifies that he's there for the "right reasons" and she would definately take that into consideration when choosing who to keep around. In other words, if she wasn't feeling it for him, she would not continue to keep him away from his family. That's why I would be surprised if he wasn't Ali's F1 choice. Although both guys seem like good choices but they also have to be the right fit for Ali. JMO...
    Admittedly Deanna is a huge witch but she did keep Jason away from his kid even though she never had any intention of choosing him. Not that Ali is like that but I don't think his fam is that much of a consideration for her. Plus, if an adult man can't be away from his family for 6+weeks in favor of traveling the world and macking on a sexy girl, there are big issues to tackle here.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3931599;

Just wanted to point out that DeAnna kept Jason away from his young son till she rejected him at F2. The leads can and will do anything on this show.
    I don't believe that Ali is as cruel as DeAnna was but it is a possibility that she takes all the time to figure out her F1 and keeps Chris L away from his family by dumping him at F2. I'd like to believe she wouldn't do that but this exact scenario has been played out before on this show .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Alanna - you have been in my head recently.
    I think over this series I have become so jaded - its sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3931601;
    Admittedly Deanna is a huge witch but she did keep Jason away from his kid even though she never had any intention of choosing him. Not that Ali is like that but I don't think his fam is that much of a consideration for her. Plus, if an adult man can't be away from his family for 6+weeks in favor of traveling the world and macking on a sexy girl, there are big issues to tackle here.
    Seeing as Chris has lived away from his family now for several years - I don't think that is any issue at all - and when he answered that yes he missed his family - or something like that - maybe it was hard being away - that could just be that he is not in touch with his family as he usually is - them being so close and all - as being on the show prevents that

Not sure if I said that right LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3931604;
    I think over this series I have become so jaded - its sad.
    LOL, thanks for letting me hang out in there

And I'm pretty jaded too but I think overall, this series is kinda working as well as expected. It's produced 2 marriages and 2 more of the couples are together and claim to be planning weddings. Granted, Jake/Vienna and the horrendous-ness that was Jillian/Ed for me to watch weren't my ideal fairytale romances, but for the people involved, they obviously were. I'm hoping I see the story I want to see this time but I have my doubts which is why I'm remaining objective that if Roberto is the one she wants and that's how it's been edited to me so far, then I hope Ali is happy with him and he treats her like she's craving to be treated.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3931610;
    LOL, thanks for letting me hang out in there

And I'm pretty jaded too but I think overall, this series is kinda working as well as expected. It's produced 2 marriages and 2 more of the couples are together and claim to be planning weddings. Granted, Jake/Vienna and the horrendous-ness that was Jillian/Ed for me to watch weren't my ideal fairytale romances, but for the people involved, they obviously were. I'm hoping I see the story I want to see this time but I have my doubts which is why I'm remaining objective that if Roberto is the one she wants and that's how it's been edited to me so far, then I hope Ali is happy with him and he treats her like she's craving to be treated.
    Exactly so.

Check out the two articles about Chris that I posted in the thread Chris Lambton, no spoilers. Amazing guy.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3931604;
    As I read both of your responses, I thought it was the same person responding I watched bits and pieces of Dee's season and other seasons... just kind of lost my interest after T&R. I do remember feeling bad for Jason and then started watching the entire seasons after that...Anywho, whether or not DeAnna was a witchy poo, keeping Jason all the way to F2 was probably all orchestrated by TPTB. I just hope they aren't going to mess too bad with this years f1 and f2. They have 2 great guys there and I'm just rooting for the HT guy. Mr. "Love is the only Reality"